It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On a scale from 0-100 how much do you trust the U.S government ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

Not quite zero...but pretty darn close.

They lie and rob and kill...and put me in trouble if I do it.

Good thing we have those laws then to prevent cow related doom.

I'd say 30.

I don't entirely distrust everything they say, and try and believe what my country tells me.

But I no longer believe anything without researching it first. I check many angles. Well I try to, in practice I am not perfect and make some snap judgements. But I try to check all angles anyway.

I don't think the government is all bad, I just think it's consumed with corruption. If we could get rid of the corruption, what's left would be good people trying to accomplish good things.

That's what we have to do; get rid of the corruption.

The Federal Reserve must go.

But it won't go without a fight, and I don't know if we could win it.

But still we must try.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I don't trust them enough to answer this question.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Trust is something that is earned. The Americans haven't earned anything that's why they have to fight terrorism.

Mmm just come to think of it. I wonder if terrorists kill more Americans than American criminals kill Americans?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Pi.

I do carry some trust in the government because they are consistant, just like pi, they always manage to take money from my paycheck.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
US GOVERNMENT - 0
STATE GOVERNMENT - 5
CITY GOVERNMENTS - 5

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
It sounds like you could use some education.

I dont take my education from the media, much less from internet-media.

Some of the people that are hated and vilified on CT-sites I know personally and they are most kind, warm-hearted and decent people I have ever met.

As far as Im concerned much of the America-hater and U.S.-Presidency-Hate is engineered from behind the scenes.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
are negative integers acceptable?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
My ratings:

U.S. Government (Bush): 70%

U.S. Government (Obama): 70%

Governments (Western Europe): 80%

Russian Government: 50%

Government Venezuela: 10%

Government Iran: 5%

Government North Korea: 15%

Government Zimbabwe: 5%

Government China: 60%

Government Italy: 60%

Government Switzerland: 90%

Government New Zealand: 90%

Government Canada: 85%

Government Somalia: 5%

United Nations: 50%

Government Netherlands: 90%

Government Germany: 85%

Government Spain: 70%

Government South Korea: 90%

Government Japan: 80%

Government Australia: 80%

Government Argentina: 65%

Government Mexico: 75%

Government U.K: 75%

Government Sweden: 90%

Government Norway: 90%

Government Finland: 70%

Government Denmark: 90%

Government Poland: 75%

Government Israel: 60%

Government Palestine (Westbank): 60%

Government Palestine (Gaza): 25%

Government Iraq: 65%

Government Turkey: 90%

Government Pakistan: 50%

Government Afghanistan: 50%

Government Egypt: 80%

Government Qatar: 80%

etc.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is a GREAT way to find out who the government operatives are!!!

Anyone who votes above 5 should be suspect!

[edit on 16-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I've been below zero since 1971 because of the East Pakistan massacre, that had to be CIA directed. The Pakistanis would not have done that by themselves. Somebody, probably Kissinger, made a deal to swap them a final solution for their East Pakistani problem for access to China's ping pong tournament. They killed 3 million people and 11 million fled the country. If Indira Gandhi hadn't defied Kissinger and intervened that country would have been empty. Kissinger got her back though and had her assassinated by her own ministers (who he recruited into the CIA) in order to launch a pogrom against the Sikhs. More murders and more murders. Not to mention that CIA-controlled Pakistan IS has been conducting terrorist bombing against India all this time.
T
the history of terrorism and violence from this government this last fifty years makes Genghis Khan, Hitler and Stalin look like saints.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I'll say 0.5... for the last 50 years of US government.

Never trust the gringo government.

But, I give a 70 to its people =)

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Ill say 1, because that is the percentage of the time that they actually tell the truth.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I would say 15.

They tell partial truths eg We have troops in Iraq but we're not going to tell you exactly what is going on there and what our real agenda is.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
This is a GREAT way to find out who the government operatives are!!!

Anyone who votes above 5 should be suspect!

Suspect in more than one way.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Almost all posters saying ZERO on a scale from 1-100 displays the agressive irrationality of the Government-haters around here.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Skyfloating]

Skyfloating?

Agressive irrationality?

I am neither aggressive nor irrational in my assessment of the Government.

I assure you.

I know that Government is full of people, humans, if you will, who have agendas, a lack of ethics, or a lack of moral guidance, or who have mistakenly chosen what they perceive as the best avenue to reach power through any means necessary.

I have been offered the fast path to power and I turned it down flat.

The fast path to power is the path to corruption.

If I had taken those things offered, and not won by my hard work, and as well tested my own mettle, than I would end up eventually becoming one of those selfish, evil, and vile scumbags in Washington D.C. who make me want to puke.

There is no aggressiveness to my statement, and there is no irrationality either.

I stand by my original post earlier.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Since the 1960's, the credibility of the US government in my eyes has steadily eroded to the point, where I now have no respect for it, or any of the lying liars who make up its membership. So, my rating would be -0, and everything below that!

The second part to this question would be; Why in hell doesn't the voting public have a spine, and get rid of these self serving, corrupt morons?

You get the government you vote for...case in point; The current impostor, liar and loser squatting in the oval office. But, I digress...

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I would give it a .0000001 rating - and I am being extremely generous. And based on the comments throughout this thread, the people in power had better be sitting back and soiling their pants - the patience of "The People" is wearing incredibly thin. If they believe that their vast armies will protect them then they have a very rude awakening coming. And for you stooges reading this (You know who you are NSA, FBI, CIA etc...) who are on the wrong side of the upcoming revolution, I would advise that you reconsider your loyalties lest you find yourselves swinging from the same trees and lamp posts next to the bankers and politicians! The castle is about to be stormed!

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
0 - Nothing personal, but I trust no-one who works for me.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
o !

I've lost my trust in the " G " and I can't support them with my hard earned dollar anymore !

If they are able to bend and break the rules we all voted on so can I !

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join