It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!!! I'm seeing multiple numbers, Are you???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by beta.services

The logical part of me says that you are right but never the less it is still annoying and beginning to piss me off a bit.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

ive seen series of 6's or 3's for a long time. its just like i always check the time at 12:18pm, and wake up at 3:30, 5:30, and 5:56am every day without fail. look into numerology, some people consider it a message from some higher power, and others still consider it as messages from the beyond, sometimes warnings, sometimes predictions, sometimes hints. theres a million and one things it could mean. dont sweat it too much, or put too much stock into any one theory unless some primal gut instinct makes you certain its right.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Here's one for you.

At 4:44 am, Queensland's population reached 4,444,444!

www.watoday.com.au...

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
it is still annoying and beginning to piss me off a bit.

Man I heard that !!! I try to laugh it off, but damn, it just doesn't stop. It gets very frustrating to experience this all damn day long with no insight whatsoever. I can't go with that one site claiming it is angels communicating with us, because for each number they put angelic meaning to is the same meaning for everyone of them.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stafngrimr
check the time at 12:18pm, and wake up at 3:30, 5:30, and 5:56am every day without fail.

I brought this up in another thread, replying to another which was the first I've read outside myself that deals with the viewer seeing the same numbers to themselves, but these particualr numbers are not synchronous (as in 444, 1111, etc.

You have 1218, 330, 530, and 556. Can you place ANY relevancy to them in your life?

I have, 916, 918, 1021, and 1227. I can place NOTHING to them that correlates with anything.

Does anyone else, that see these 1111 type numbers have non-synchronous numbers that they constantly see?

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events that are causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. To count as synchronicity, the events should be unlikely to occur together by chance.

The concept does not question, or compete with, the notion of causality. Instead, it maintains that just as events may be grouped by cause, they may also be grouped by their meaning. Since meaning is a complex mental construction, subject to conscious and subconscious influence, not every correlation in the grouping of events by meaning needs to have an explanation in terms of cause and effect.

en.wikipedia.org...

this kind of thing happens to me all the time ive always wandered about it having real meaning but can never find any.

I recently started a meditation regiment and have noticed that the more i get in touch with inner self the less i see these correlations. . . coincedence probably but intruiging none the less

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by stafngrimr
check the time at 12:18pm, and wake up at 3:30, 5:30, and 5:56am every day without fail.

I brought this up in another thread, replying to another which was the first I've read outside myself that deals with the viewer seeing the same numbers to themselves, but these particualr numbers are not synchronous (as in 444, 1111, etc.

You have 1218, 330, 530, and 556. Can you place ANY relevancy to them in your life?

I have, 916, 918, 1021, and 1227. I can place NOTHING to them that correlates with anything.

something that needs to be mentioned, numerology isnt an exact science. and no, theres no relevance to those numbers in anything in my life. what it could be is just the way the minds geared. a form of habit or something more primal or higher up. its theorized that sets of numbers that come up hold religious or spiritual meaning and another theory is its your subconscious trying to alert you of something. theres a million and one possibilities and i choose to rule nothing out.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ok, now just what the hell is going on here? I'm seeing 5:55, 4:44, 3:33 (I don't recall seeing 2:22), but I also see 1:11 and the good old 11:11, hehe.

Like I said in a previous post, I believe it's just coincidence but this is getting stranger by the day, and as each day passes I see them more and more.

And like I also said before, I've only started seeing these AFTER I've heard about others seeing it.

Freaky!

They're coming to take me away, haha!

No but really, is this coincidence? Pretty coincidential. I just caught 5:55 (3rd or 4th time today I've seen these numbers) and I just had to make myself look crazy by posting.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yes, I do experience it. It is called the "11:11 Phenomenon". You can Google it that way. There used to be quite a few forums on it. It started for me around the beginning of 1986 and has tormented me since. I found out in 2002 that I was not alone in this experience. Millions worldwide experience this thing. For me, I have learned what some of the numbers are "telling me". It definitely feels like my life is being completely controlled and these numbers are part of that.
Good luck to all who experience this, and try not to let it drive you insane like it almost did me. I have just had to accept it - it's not going away, no matter how much I try to ignore it.

posted on Oct, 23 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
Ok, either I have finally taken leave of my senses, or someone is trying to communicate something to me.

When I look at a thread on the recent posts section I will see 22 replies and 2 flags or 33 replies and three flags. This happens every day ant least twice a day.

Fine, but then my wife will ask me what time it is and guess what????? it's 11:11
or 4:44. I slept in today. I woke up straight out of bed and looked at the alarm clock and it was.........12:12.

I went to the gas station earlier and they were having a special on 2ltrs of Pepsi or Coke.....2 for $2.22.

WTF??????

It is driving me nuts!!! I feel like Jim friggin Carey in the movie 23.

Please tell me this is happening to someone else. and what in the helll is the meaning behind it??? Is there any meaning?

Its happening to me too the last couple of weeks and i dont freakin know why.

Even now as i wrote these post my clock says 6:24.
Not similar numbers but 2 plus 4 is? exactly.

Usually i get just double numbers all the time. 1:1 2:2 3:3 and so on.

23:23 or 2'and 3's just a little bit more often then all the other numbers.

Somebidy care to explain, cause it gets normal now. Last night it said 3:33 when i woke up and it didnt surprise me anymore. only thing i thought was "yeah ofcourse, typical"

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
23 has shown up many time for me for instance

I am origanally from Maine: 23 state

My Numerology number is 5: 2 + 3 = 5

My mothers numerolog number is 2

And my grandmothers number is 3

There have been so many things that i have lost count over time

posted on Oct, 24 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I read the OP and then looked at the clock on my PC. It was 10:10.

Cool.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
in all honesty though, does it really matter if your life is being ruled by this? You still make everyday choices, perhaps look at this as if you do see these numbers, then you are on the right track? Just find out if your life is rich and happy, and everything will be fine

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
me 11:11 or 444 555 646 and finally 123 in all forms..... i know it sounds like alot but it is what it is... 111, 444, 555 in the past year ( i have a friend who has seen 1111 for the past couple of years) 123 all my life

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
i see 11:11 ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
If you see number combinations and can't make anything out of it yet do not worry. You're not missing anything. It happens just to wake you up. The simple message is "This is no coincidence." You are supposed to realize that the world is not what it seems. It helps to destress your life and try to observe. Takes some time for the most of us. Observe your life. You will see. Later this number combinations work as one way of communication on your path.

Namaste,

Deckard

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join