It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!!! I'm seeing multiple numbers, Are you???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

Wow. I can't believe I'm reading this thread! I experienced similar event few months ago.

I was sleeping when had unexplained feeling like someone/something woke me up. What I saw with my own eyes -
A series of continuous numbers illuminated on powerless PC monitor and glass window panels. i blinked and rubbed my eyes but there were there.
I told my dad about it and all he's interested was lottery luck.

That's about the 3rd time happened in my life. Made me thiink whether other beings trying to communicate.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've had this happen to my dad, brother and I for a couple of years now.

I don't exactly agree with what numbers signify what, but i think they generally have a significance. Usually i'll be thinking/doing something and i'll see those numbers and i'll think to myself, well this must be important in some way.

Waking up without an alarm clock at those times....now that's weird. One night I couldn't sleep I ended up seeing 2:22, 3:33 and 4:44 while only seeing one other time which I happened to catch when i went to the washroom.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is really weird I was reading the site a member posted,

www.spiritual-path.com...

on my chat messenger I was also talking to my friend, I was asking him if its cold where hes at.

Then hes like f$#@ he got second in a 9 man sng on online poker and lost to a full house, and typed out 77722

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

freaky ^

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
Food for thought:

I don't wear a watch, I don't obsess over the clock, and believe it or not I do not consciously think about it.

I read this part of your post and it triggered in me a thought...."Speaking of time/clocks, I wonder what time it is"

Guess what????

4:44.

Aghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

My google question was;

Does "11d predictive analysis of quantum theory of photons using a 7d navigation logic structure which requires no calculation for "11d harmonic Fibonacci fractals",

No particular number, but definately harmonics in "N" dinmensions,

Any ideas on this one??

HADES

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm NOT going to lie. I've been seeing the numbers, but only on the clock. It happens about 2x a day - sometimes more. I see 11:11, 3:33. 5:55, etc.

BUT!

The funny this is that I've only began to see these numbers after I heard other people talking about them! Haha. Go figure. But it does creep me out - not in a bad way. In a curious way.

My own personal explanation for my experience? I've always had a good internal clock. I am very good at guessing what time it is (always was). I always used alarms to wake up at certain times, but I would always wake up without them. I really think (in my case) that it's just my subconscious. But I could be wrong! Who knows...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
When I look at the clock, I see numbers.

I know, it sounds a little crazy...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Yeah I've been seeing 11:11 and 12:34 frequently for awhile now.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Wow, they just keep coming.

I opened up my phone randomly to 5:55 and at the super market there was a meat package i reached for initially.....4.44$

Lol, I propose that people start recording their accounts, you'll be suprised just how much.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I suppose I could keep looking into it and get super paranoid....meh why not.

It now occurs to me that In consecutive order I saw,

1:11 on the clock the other night before I went to bed.
I woke up at 12:12.

That day I went to the gas station and saw 2 for $2.22 on all coke or Pepsi products.

That same day my wife was cooking lunch for the kids and stoped the microwave early and there was still time remaining on the microwave.....you guessed it...3:33

Today I was reading a post on THIS thread and it triggered me to wonder what time it was. it was 4:44

And tonight my wife was leaving for work and told me she was going to be late. When she asked me what time it was I looked at the clock and it read........5:55. Agghhhhh!!!

I am seeing patterns now.geesh!!

Need a drink, be back soon.

Come onnnn 6:66.lol.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   

not to sound like i am out of my cotton picking mind, but after every relationship that i have ever had i see 8"s for like a week, to strange.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

thanks for the post. as i always giggled right before or right after a relationship. 8 this 8 that. now if i could just get the right number to the powerballs

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have been having this same problem for about a year now and it happens every day now.
Anytime I randomly look at any of our digital clocks it is always 11.11 or 44.44, 33.33 and so on I don’t know what it mean but I do know that since I have been researching 911 and religion for the pass five years I can say I have falling into the rabbit hole of universal knowledge. I have learned that not everything is what it appears to be, and that most events are not what we are told to be true. It’s my opinion these are signs of a persons conscious waking up to a reality they are not familiar with yet.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Number are creepy when you think about them for a while.

Like earlier today, I just sitting there, not really doing much, and then WHACK, suddenly a stupid thought about numbers just drop into my head.

I was making a copy of some home video and just sitting there waiting for the disk to copy about 4 gigabytes of data from one disc to another disc. Then I started thinking about those 4 giga BYTES of data. Technically, in reality, those 4 gaga bytes are nothing but a long sequence of bits, all of which, when represented digitally, could be strung out as one huge large number, located somewhere of course between 0 and whatever the highest number may be. Right?

A 4 GB movie, or a 4 MB pictures, or a 3 MB music file is literally, when represented digitally, nothing more than a large number, a large sequence of on/off bits that can be represented numerically, RIGHT?

And so that got me to thinking and then I realized that, somewhere between 0 (zero), and that highest ever possible number, also exists the number that will represent tomorrows yet to be made and digitized movie too. So in essences, a movie that doesn't even exist today is already digitized and a number somewhere between 0 (zero) and whatever the highest number may be has been reserved for it once it has been revealed to us in its digital form. Weird, huh.

Did I make any sense, or am I too messed up again, ha. ? Numbers hold all the secrets, past, present, and future .. and obviously most will forever remain hidden and a secret. 11:11 is not the only sequence of numbers to look out for, there are others, just hiding out there waiting to be discovered.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

When I look at a thread on the recent posts section I will see 22 replies and 2 flags or 33 replies and three flags. This happens every day ant least twice a day.

Go made breakfast, or lunch, or dinner, or even a hearty snack... Done? Alright. Now go back to that thread and refresh.

If you problem persists then you are the chosen one.

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ

I went to the gas station earlier and they were having a special on 2ltrs of Pepsi or Coke.....2 for $2.22.

I've seen deals for 2 2liters for $2.22 at walgreens, sentry, or whatever grocery/convenience/drug store since I can remember. I've woken up at 11:11 plenty of times. In fact, every time I see 11:11 I make a wish!
Maybe you didn't notice the clock when it said 11:07 people the number didn't repeat itself.

If every single time -- no,no -- if 95% of the time you look at a sequence of numbers it repeats itself in the next 72 hours, post back with a sense of urgency. If not, you're just being paranoid.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

Wow, that just blew my mind.
You have given me something to ponder.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

Originally posted by jamiros
This has happened to me too. I've googled it and well it says that this is a trigger for awakening.

You have gotten a couple of stars for this post, and that amazes me.

What is "this?" Do you live your life based Google? Does your spritituality come from Google?

Honestly, you need to get outside more often!

Google I think has actually opened alot of eyes. If it wasn't for Google, I doubt half the people around here would be as awake as they are today (is that too bold a claim?) without it. I still don't agree with their data collecting ways, but I think search engines have been our friend and not even just google in particular.

David Wilcock talks about Divination through Google and how through google, information from the universe has a path to you. I kind of agree, in a sense.

Back to the numbers thing. Next time you see 11:11, 12:12, 4:44 etc try and remember the last thing you were thinking about before you noticed the time. Was it important?

I heard about doing that on CoastToCoast a week or so ago. I've been practicing it and the results have been interesting. Try it!

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Yeah i hear what your saying and i see what your seeing as well.

I've been seeing these for a while now and i have done a little reading on spirit guides and angels etc and trying to pick up what is being said to you and what qualifies as a sign .

Mind you over the past 6months or so i have not given as much time to listening but that is due to the fact i have a small business and this has been or busy time and i've had lots of other stuff to think about. So i suppose i really must get back in tune with things.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jar11

Thank you, this is exactly what I was hoping for.....some insight.
That makes sense to remember what you were thinking at that particular moment. I will try this and post results. It really is getting quite annoying.

Today for the first time I heard it spoken. It was on the radio and the D.J. came on and gave the time....5:55. It is following me.lol. At this point I am paraniod beyond hope. It is literally freaking me out because by "MY"
estimation, this phenomenon has passed up 'coincidence' by a longshot.

I just want to know who the hell is trying to communicate what.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jar11

I just wrote my last post and immediately went to the 'recent posts' section and what was number one????

No Planers Do Dig Up Some Interesting Stuff, Gotta Admit 1 2 TrueAmerican 9/11 Conspiracies 33 (3) 18-10-2009/02:17 AM
IgnoranceIsntBlisss

33 (3
33 (3
33 (3

Let me paste it a FORTH time just for my sanity.

33 (3

See what I mean???

AGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Have you considered that these patterns are not appearing more, you are just noticing them more?

Think of seeing numbers on a clock. Most of the time people look at the time looking for a number, if you don't see the number you are looking for you will disregard the time displayed.

To test this, next time you see someone look at their watch, ask them what the time is. I bet more times than not, they need to look again before they give you the answer.

If you have a clock near you, you will probably look at it a thousand times a day and never actually notice that you do. Until a number or pattern that you have been thinking about is recognised.

The same thing goes for seeing number patterns in other places. Our world is filled with numbers. And as soon as you see a pattern you are looking for, it will jump out at you.

This phenomenon is not limited to numbers. You can do it with different models and colours of cars (especially if you are trying to find a particular vehicle to purchase) as well as peoples facial features. And some people have even conditioned their minds to notice particular symbolism in the wold around them.

It comes down to this. Ignore it, it will go away. Concentrate on it, and the pattern recognition will continue and possibly become more apparent.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join