It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!!! I'm seeing multiple numbers, Are you???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ok, either I have finally taken leave of my senses, or someone is trying to communicate something to me.

When I look at a thread on the recent posts section I will see 22 replies and 2 flags or 33 replies and three flags. This happens every day ant least twice a day.

Fine, but then my wife will ask me what time it is and guess what????? it's 11:11
or 4:44. I slept in today. I woke up straight out of bed and looked at the alarm clock and it was.........12:12.

I went to the gas station earlier and they were having a special on 2ltrs of Pepsi or Coke.....2 for $2.22.

WTF??????

It is driving me nuts!!! I feel like Jim friggin Carey in the movie 23.

Please tell me this is happening to someone else. and what in the helll is the meaning behind it??? Is there any meaning?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This has happened to me too. I've googled it and well it says that this is a trigger for awakening.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
if youve been seeing number sequences you should look into spirit guides.. ive been working with my spirit guides for the last year and a half and communication comes primarily from number sequences

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiros

Please tell me exactly what you Googled. I am not quite sure what to call it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by jamiros

Please tell me exactly what you Googled. I am not quite sure what to call it.

try www.spiritual-path.com...
Ive been seeing numbers like CRAZY

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Happened to me when I used to work at a Grocery store, I had to do a price check an it came up to 6.66, which didn't seem odd to me at the time but then a hour later, I bought a sub with a pop which came up to 6.66 cents which kind of stunned me, sadly nothing else out of the ordinary came about that day.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Stryder94]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

111 - This sign is used to indicate that your thoughts are related to the start of a new cycle in your life. What you are thinking about doing or changing is correct for the new phase of your life.

222 - This is a sign of confirmation that you are on the right path, doing the right thing and going in the right direction. Continue with this train of thought.

333 - This sign indicates that your Spirit Guides agree with your thoughts and feelings and could be interpreted as a Cosmic 'Yes!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

444 - This sign from your Spirit Guides signifies their disagreement with your thoughts and feelings and can be interpreted as a Cosmic 'No!' to questions you have asked or ideas you may have.

555 - When you see this sign a life changing thought or event has just occurred. You may not like it, or you may. Whatever the case your Spirit Guides are notifying you that a change in your life path direction has just occurred and it is time for you to change too. Move with it, follow these thoughts.

666 - Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world or due to mental or emotional imbalance. This sign indicates your thoughts are not clear and you should not continue with this train of thought. Let it pass.

777 - This sign indicates that a lesson has been learnt. It is a sign of acknowledgment and achievement - you have learnt a lesson that your Spirit Guides want you to learn about your life.

888 - A phase of your life is about to end and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional, career, or relationship phase.

999 - Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Your thoughts at the time of seeing this sign indicate that these thoughts will bring about the completion or end of a phase in your life.

000 - Unity with the Universe. Your thoughts are in Unity with the Universe. This sign indicates that your thoughts are in Unity with the Divine Wish for your life.

Pretty cool stuff but, I've seen all of these.lol. It is really annoying and I have held it in for several months now but I finally snapped today when I woke up and saw 12:12 and went to the gas station and saw an ad, 2 for $2.22. I mean,....COME ON!
Where are the cameras?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It's more of a coincidence.

I personally can see 666 at least a few times a week on a forum. I see the same numbers on work everyday when doing calculations. If I had a dime every time that happened I'd be retired by now. I just got so used to it.

The bottom line is that it's just a number.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unregistered
It's more of a coincidence.

I personally can see 666 at least a few times a week on a forum. I see the same numbers on work everyday when doing calculations. If I had a dime every time that happened I'd be retired by now. I just got so used to it.

The bottom line is that it's just a number.

Yeah going to have to agree...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
for the past 4 days solid, i have seen 11:11 both in the morning and night. and no i was not looking for the time subconsciously, every time it happened i was like "oh crap", as well as 1:11, 12:12, 10:01
And its interesting because when i have seen most of these numbers over the past week or so, my attention is being PULLED, my eyes are PULLED to the digital clock above my desk, or on my computer, and the time will read 11:11 or what not. Even when im playing WoW, ill be in the middle of a raid and ill glance at the clock briefly and POOF 11:11

I had some friends over just the other night, and i would only look at the clock EXACTLY when it was one 11:11, and 1:11. And guess what? i was showing them conspiracy videos too that evening, the sort of stuff you find here on ATS.

I'm wondering if these occurrences are a sign, or some sort of a reassurance. someone want to share their experiences too?

ps. this didnt just start recently, ive been seeing the numbers for about a year now "since i woke up, essentially" but for the last 4 or so consecutive days its been happening has me pretty creeped out.... IN A GOOD WAY of course!

edit: i would also like to add that since i am aware of the 11:11 phenomena from research etc, i always make a mental note after this occurs, which is; have i been looking at the clock at all before it happened or was it spontaneous. Well, 90% of the time it is just a random occurrence and its not because im "watching the clock".

what is also interesting is quite commonly ill look at the clock at 11:12, or 1:12, so basically ONE minute after the 'special' time. i'm wondering if that has any meaning whatsoever, is it some form of weak telepathy sensing that one of these times has just passed? im just tossing some ideas around here..because i find that pretty strange too.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by aeroslag]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

I think it is too. When you're aware of the fact that you encountered these things, you're going to pay attention to it. It can really go to lead it's own life, if you know what I mean.
This is the same as when a guy here on ATS said 'when I walk past a streetlight, they flicker or go off'. Mere coincidence man.

Oh and btw, I'm not 100% sure it IS coincidence, but as long as there's a rational and logical explanation for it, I think we must go for that one. Otherwise all those lay-theories would go like mad and we start seeing things that are not there.

I'm a social psychologist, so I'm pretty much aware of what the human mind is capable of in these cases.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gangie Doodle
if youve been seeing number sequences you should look into spirit guides.. ive been working with my spirit guides for the last year and a half and communication comes primarily from number sequences

I am curious. How do you work with your spirit guides? In the past year and a half what have you accomplished with them?

Do you sit and hold a conversation with them when you don't get a message via numbers?

Do you work with them at a specific time, or do you just go by what you see on a digital clock that shows a number sequence?

The phenomenon seems like something that only came about since the invention of digital clocks. How would people have known about this when clocks just had a second hand? I doubt it would have been as noticeable.

If you are paying a tab at restaurant and the bill comes to $11.11, does that mean you are getting a message? And what would the message be for? I mean, how do you know what question you have posed to the universe is being answered?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiros
This has happened to me too. I've googled it and well it says that this is a trigger for awakening.

You have gotten a couple of stars for this post, and that amazes me.

What is "this?" Do you live your life based Google? Does your spritituality come from Google?

Honestly, you need to get outside more often!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gangie Doodle

ditto. to quote myself from another thread:

"In reality, I do believe, since this is only my opinion, that if you consciously (and somehow unconsciously) make it important in some fashion to see a grouping of digits versus another grouping, then that is what you will see.

If you tell yourself that it's a bad sign, and fear it, it will still happen, only the way you look at events and the events themselves will recapitulate your fear of it.

Whereas, if you look forward to it, and think of it as a good sign, it's more for affirmation."

When I first started noticing number groupings it was eerie, and odd, to me, and sometimes frightening. Now it is very much common place. And more of an affirmation that I am where I am supposed to be.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
oh yes - this has happened to me many times and dont know where to start......333 is the number for me and I used to wake up at this time from a deep sleep....then started to see the numbers in different places...its a long story but I can relate to what you are saying....

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It's spooky that you mentioned 11:11 and 4:44 as these are my main number coincidences as I call them.
It happens so often now that I don't even get phased by it.

What I've put it down to is BIORHYTHMS....for some reason or other, over the last 12 months, I seem to be biologically connected to these time lines and numbers.

I see number coincidences also in threads, in my environment, by my clocks,
and its only been the last year. Why the last year? I have no idea.

Over the last year I've had some real cases of deja vu and just flat out weird left field occurances.

I'll give you just one example.....

A few months ago, my brother found fairy rings on his neighbours lawn. He had no idea they were fairy rings at that point and went nuts taking pics and video and even contacted a local paranormal group to ask them what they were.

Anyways, the exact same day that my brother uploaded the fairy rings and sent them to me in an email, my younger brother came to visit for the weekend. He brought some DVDs for us to watch. I told my younger brother about the fairy rings and how our brother was a bit weirded out by it all.
Anyways, we sit down to watch a DVD that he brought over .....a comedy called Hating Alison Ashley....Nothing to do with UFO, fairy rings or anything. Just a comedy.....

We nearly dropped dead with shock when a scene in the movie had a guy mowing a fairy ring out of his lawn because he thought the end of the world was coming......!

Can you believe that? It's so obscure, I'd hate to calculate the chances of... my brother finding a fairy ring on his neighbours lawn, my other brother bringing a DVD over that had a scene of a guy lawnmowing a fairy ring and us watching this the same day that it happened??? Not the next day, the same day.....Weirdsville.

So, my point is, with all this number stuff and other weird left field oddities happening (it happens so often I'd be here forever telling you about of these kind of "coincidences" ) the last year, I think something is definately up. Though what, I have no idea.

Maybe it's all to with some kind of symbolism??? Aren't sometimes messages conveyed through symbols like numbers and events to get your attention???

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Flighty]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-
reply to post by Unregistered

I think it is too. When you're aware of the fact that you encountered these things, you're going to pay attention to it. It can really go to lead it's own life, if you know what I mean.
This is the same as when a guy here on ATS said 'when I walk past a streetlight, they flicker or go off'. Mere coincidence man.

Oh and btw, I'm not 100% sure it IS coincidence, but as long as there's a rational and logical explanation for it, I think we must go for that one. Otherwise all those lay-theories would go like mad and we start seeing things that are not there.

I'm a social psychologist, so I'm pretty much aware of what the human mind is capable of in these cases.

Too true. I wanted to put what you said in words before but can't since psychology in the academic sense isn't exactly in my line of work. A star for you.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

My # sets are 11:11, 3:22, 4:44, 9:11 and 3:33

The time I make a delivery
The time I print a delivery manifest
The total hrs worked after i clock in and out of work
Change back, price for merchandise of purchases
clocks
snap count timer football
Time outs clock stopped for football
addresses I pass driving around
phone numbers
dealer tag expiration date on cars
car license plates in front of me in traffic
commercials on tv
time I print screen on a website
Time a log in or out of a website

This happens at least 10-20times per week and if I was to catalogue it all with proof you would absolutely freak out or you would explain it away as subconcious speaking to concious mind psychological science babble.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
For whatever it's worth, my wife was heating up luch for the kids yesterday and took their luch out of the microwave early.

Time left on the microwave??????????

3:33.

AGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Jesus H Christ]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Food for thought:

I have also recently began to experience this phenomena, about a year and a half now. At first it disturbed and confused me to no end, but after researching the subject I have decided to embrace it and consider it a spiritual gift.

The fact is that I see 11 11 or 111 or 1111 or 11 damn near 3-5 times a day, 7 days a week. I don't wear a watch, I don't obsess over the clock, and believe it or not I do not consciously think about it.

But BOOM! there she is like clockwork, 11 11, everywhere I turn, just when I least expected it.

So what does it all mean? Is it a DNA awakening? Is it spiritual guidance from a higher power? Is it my own subconscious giving me a wake up call?

I don't know, but what I do know is that there is quite a bit of powerful symbolism concerning the number 11.

Should I also mention that I just also recently discovered my numerology life path is 11, or that I'm a Gemini, hence 11 for the symbol of the twins. Coincidence? Maybe, but I'm starting to think that it might be more.

The Symbolism and Spiritual Significance of the number 11

11:11 is said to be a pre-encoded trigger placed in our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which when activated, signifies that our time of completion and ascension is near. It is believed that one knows when this particular gateway opens for them by continually seeing the numbers 11:11 in there every day lives as a continuous ocurrence. Activation of other gateways may be symbolized by other digits.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join