reply to post by oneclickaway
Look, I understand you have a problem with comprehension, I really do. The reality is that no one on the planet other than Hawai’ian state officials
needs to see that document. It is specifically their job to maintain the integrity of those vital records. All you need to know is that the
information on the Birth Certificate is accurate and sufficient to establish his eligibility.
Maybe using bullet points will help you recognize the faults with the misinformation you have been fed.
1. A child is born in a hospital and the hospital records the particulars of the birth according to State law.
2. The hospital’s information is lodged with the State’s Vital Records Organization for registration and the hospital documentation is stored, in
the appropriate State archive.
3. When a Birth Certificate is required, one is prepared by TRANSCRIBING the INFORMATION on the hospital document onto an OFFICIAL STATE DOCUMENT
according to the laws of the particular State.
4. The OFFICIAL STATE DOCUMENT is CERTIFIED to contain an accurate COPY of the INFORMATION in the hospital’s registration document.
5. Steps 3 and 4 are repeated whenever another Birth Certificate is required.
Comments on the above items.
1. The information recorded by the hospital is governed by State law. The format that the hospital records that information in is governed by State
law. The State may require more information to be recorded than required for Birth Certificate. They may be recording population statistics for
example, maybe they need to know if it was Caesarean or Natural; whether or not forceps were used. I don’t know and I’m sure data requirements
change over time. There may be statistics recorded in 1961 that are no longer required. It is extremely likely that eugenics information would have
been collected by Hawai’ian authorities at some point in history. If that was still going on in 1961 it has no place in the public record.
2. The document prepared by the hospital is not a Birth Certificate. Only the State can issue a Birth Certificate. The hospital’s document is the
DATA SOURCE for the Birth Certificate. Today, Registration probably includes TRANSCRIBING the INFORMATION from the Hospital document into a computer.
This is still NOT a Birth Certificate. The document archive is not something that is accessible on a routine basis. Once the information has been
transcribed into the computer, the State has no specific need to ever look at the document again. Since Hawai’i is subject to frequent earthquakes
and volcanic eruptions, I would not be surprised to find that their Archive is physically maintained out of state. Because transcription errors can
occur when entering data into the computer, there may occasionally be questions arising about the accuracy of the information stored on the computer.
On such occasions the question can only be resolved by comparing the vaulted Hospital document with the information stored on the computer.
3. Hawai’ian State law provides for virtually any transcription method that the Department of Health find effective, and, economical. In the past,
this may have been photocopying the archived document, printing a microfiche image, typing it out, or copying it out by hand. But today, it is
transcribed into a computer and this is still not a Birth Certificate, it is just information in a database.
4. The information, when transcribed onto a piece of paper, even if that paper is official secure paper stock, is still not a Birth Certificate. It is
not a Birth Certificate until it has been certified. That is why it is called a certificate; ‘something that has been certified”. It is not
certified until it has had the State Seal embossed onto it and the authorized signature attached. Secure paper stock is an extra security measure to
guard against photocopies, but does not affect the data content in any way. The “certified copy” is not a copy of a document of any kind. It is a
copy of the INFORMATION on a document.
5. The physical format that the Birth Certificate is presented when prepared by the state will necessarily change over time. Changes in the way the
Birth Certificate is prepared, changes to State law, and simple economic pressures will affect the format and content from time to time. The wording
on the document, the content of the document will change from year to year, decade to decade, generation to generation according to law and fashion
and supply contract for secure paper. This process does not invalidate previous certificates nor make newer certificates less valid than older
The certification is not guaranteeing the QUANTITY of information on the document. It is guaranteeing the QUALITY of the information. There is no
Birth Certificate that is any more valid than any other Birth Certificate. A Birth Certificate is just a document with certain particulars about a
birth event that has been CERTIFIED to be an accurate copy of the information given to the State by the Hospital.
The document made available by Obama his Birth Certificate. The State of Hawai’i has certified that the information on that document is accurate.
Furthermore, the State of Hawai’I has entered the archive and affirmed that the transcription from the archived hospital record is accurate, because
of the questions raised about its possible inaccuracy.
Hawai’I certifies that the INFORMATION on Obama’s Birth Certificate is accurate. There is no higher authority to appeal than the Hawai’ian State
Government. There is no document more valid or true than the Birth Certificate issued by the State of Hawai’i.
And please stop playing games about whether the images of the certificate are valid, they are not pretending to be Birth Certificates; they are images
of a Birth Certificate. The images are proof of the existence of the document, and the existence of the intact security features. They are published
for your convenience only. Image analysis is meaningless; the image is not the certificate; it is only evidence of the certificates existence.
Since that document is valid and true according to the highest possible authority and contains all the information required to establish the
Constitutional eligibility of Obama to hold the Office of President, namely his age and his “natural born citizenship” due to birth on American
soil, continued objection it is pointless.