It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You are correct on only one thing... Orly is a nutcase and has done NOTHING to help this situation along by not just sticking to the facts of the case, instead she has an insane agenda, i'm not sure what it is, but it's certainly not 100% just the facts. However...

She brought up some good points that need looking into in her initial (before she went and tried to use the court as a sounding board) petitions. Now if a sane lawyer could expand upon that, you can't deny it could become messy.

Again to reiterate what PT said. Not one court says the case doesn't have merit, just that the people bringing the petitions don't have standing. There is a HUGE difference.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Again to reiterate what PT said. Not one court says the case doesn't have merit, just that the people bringing the petitions don't have standing. There is a HUGE difference.

Because you have to prove standing before the court can move on to a case to decide if it has merit or not. This is just how our legal system works. I keep reading things like this as if it is some kind of gotcha. Remember, not one court has said, wow this case has merit but unfortunately, you have no standing so we have to toss it out.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Evidently you then feel I and others you continually respond to again and again with often unfounded and innacurate suppositions are not nut cases then since you have certainly have not failed to sieze on any opportunity to respond to us as we point out to you again and again the true facts of this case which are:

Let's get one thing clear, I am not Obama, I am not Gibbs. I just find this birther stuff funny and silly and so illogical it begs for my attention. While Obama may ignore nutcase birthers like Orly Taitz. I wont.

1. Obama has never disclosed to any official publicly or privately his actual original long form sealed and signed birth certificate which is the ONLY document that would establish his eligibility.

Nowhere in the United States Constitution does it say that the long form BC is the only identification that will prove the eligibility status of anyone running for office. The only thing it says is that the person be a natural born citizen. The COLB that is verified by the state of Hawaii shows that Obama was indeed born in Honalulu, a city in the state of Hawaii. He has disclosed this publicly for everyone to see.

2. Obama is spending millions of dollars and utilizing dozens of attorneys in scores of lawsuits to try to keep an INDEPENDENT judiciary from seeing the document.

Obama has the absolute right to defend himself. Sadly birthers are so hell bent on trying to oust Obama from office they fail to see the ramifications of forcing someone to throw away their constitutional rights. Remember in this country it's innocent before being PROVEN guilty.

3. No judge from the empowered INDEPENDENT judiciary has claimed or stated Obama is a natural born citizen and that there is no merrit to the case (in fact they have all found merrit with the case otherwise it would not be on their calendars). They have only said that no party to date has legal standing where they can show harm by Obama's fraud and deception.

I can sue God if I want to and they would have to put it on the docket, they would laugh me out of court once I got there, but they would be forced to put it on the docket because it is one of our rights.

4. That many cases where no ruling regarding standing has yet been made are pending in multiple courts and jurisdictions and each one has the power to render some or all of the votes Obama recieved invalid if it is determined Obama is not a natural born citizen.

Please, if you could list them. Part of the problem with debating you ProtoplasmicTraveler, one that many people have pointed out is that you bring absolutely no links to anything to the argument, the only thing you ever do is spout off your opinion without cooperating facts to back them up.

5. That should a court case prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen the Congress and the Senate will convene impeachment and possibly treason hearings against Obama.

If it happens, that will be the day I apologize for arguing with you. Safe to say I don't think it's going to happen in this lifetime.

6. That should a court case compell the disclosure of pertinent information that has never before been seen by the public that is only on his withheld long form original sealed and signed birth certificate that proves he lied about anything else of major substance besides where he was born it will damage his rapidly fading credibility and plummeting poll numbers.

In the case that they somehow force Obama (a sitting president) to show a court his birth certificate, more than likely it won't be a public affair. The judge would rule on the case by it's merits and it would be the end of it. That is to say IF and that's a MASSIVE if it ever goes to trial.

The good news is by your own admission I am not a nut because you sure do love responding to the facts I keep posting.

I'm not Obama

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Actually if a case has absolutely no merit judges refuse to hear it or even put it on their calendar. Cases have to be filed with the Clerk of the Court who then makes those documents available to the court’s judges for them to decide which one if any feels the case has merit to be heard. People have to be notified and summonses issued, attorneys of record have to be entered before a judge even puts a case on his calendar. None of that happens if a case does not have merit. Judges and courts refuse to hear cases all the time they feel have no merit.

Here is the reality, a lot of partial and incomplete information has been put out by the media and the administration and supporters of the administration that in large part is designed to ‘fool’ people into thinking this matter has no merit.

If it didn’t have merit the President wouldn’t be spending millions of dollars trying to keep any and all of these cases going to trial.

Here is the other reality; Public Records are in fact PUBLIC, even more so when they are the records of PUBLIC OFFICIALS.

What really is occurring here is a deliberate attempt to confuse Americans regarding the merits of this case to keep Americans from pressing the issue and demanding that PUBLIC RECORDS BE MADE PUBLIC.

The American people actually do have legal standing, and in short order just about anyone is going to be able to legally claim standing as administration policies continue to cause people to loose jobs, inflation to rise, and citizens continue to fall deeper into debt thanks to a nation that is racking up their PUBLIC DEBT, your share, and every man, woman’s and child share of that Debt is currently over 200,000.00 a piece.

People in fact should brace themselves for what is likely to be shocking and scandalous disclosure on this issue because pressure is going to continue to mount and the partial answers and incomplete answers and cleverly phrased statements and coined urban culture terms are only going to be able to suppress this information so long in a nation that is clearly in a tail spin decline thanks to bad and dishonest government.

The responsible thing for Obama to do would be to actually disclose the PUBLIC RECORD and Document if he has nothing to hide. It is after all a Public Record and he is after all a Public Official by his own choice.

The responsible thing for his supporters to do is to encourage him to do this and pursue the transparency and honesty in Government he claimed he would promote if elected instead of helping him to obfuscate and stonewall on this vital issue out of some misguided sense of loyalty, admiration or affection.

The rate Obama and his supporters are going to deny the law, and suppress the law, and disenfranchise the constitution and the public from it; it will be a very long four years that will just get worse and worse.

Obviously Obama is hiding something; no one spends millions of dollars to deny the Public that employs them, Public Records regarding themselves unless they truly have something to hide.

All the disingenuous attempts by desperate people to try to make it seem like there is no merit to this issue are just that, disingenuous attempts.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Nice to see you clarifying yourself a bit however.

This issue is not about URL's and Internet News Articles.

This issue is about what a possibly fraudently elected official has refused to do and is spending millions of dollars and employing scores of lawyers to keep from having to do in dozens of lawsuits seeking to compell him to do it.

This is about what a man refuses to do out of fear.

That speaks for itself. The URL's are just ways for you and others who also fear him having to divulge this information to deflect and redirect the topic and conversation on to meaningless and irrelevant things.

Only one thing is relevant. It needs no URL it speaks for itself in a world that has long survived without URLs.

The only thing relevant is what Obama is not doing, what he is supressing, and we all know it for a fact that he is not doing it and that he is supressing the information and stonewalling the litigants and courts from compelling him to reveal what he refuses to reveal.

That's the actual case, and all the URL's in the world won't change that, they are just designed for people to either confuse the issue or make money off the issue or both.

The issue is very simple and straight forward the President is hiding the only document that would factually establish his eligibility for office and no one in the world from Nancy Pelosi, to John McCain, to Andy Gibs to the rest of the Bee Gees has ever claimed to have seen this never revealed document or ever revealed precisely what is on this supressed document or is legally empowered to bypass the Courts in relation to the validity of the document.

The truth is that no URL will change the facts of this case.

Just one dishonest and frightened man who so desperately wants to be President to bankrupt and destroy this great nation doing what any honorable person or official would do and that's fully disclosing the information being requested.

Until then all you are every going to be able to do is hope to deflect and redirect this argument and no one with common sense, morals or honor is ever going to fall for that silliness.

He needs to show the form. He needs to be honest, and he isn't doing either.

[edit on 22/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

All it does is show that you fear backing up your irrelevant statements without supporting material. That fear is because you don't have anything relevant. Only the assumption that Obama has done something wrong.

Your just assuming and its making an ass out of you and me.

Your opinion that Obama has something to fear is just that, your opinion. Your opinion that Obama is hiding something is just that, your opinion. You don't have anything to base it on, your just assuming that is the case.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Have read it. It says:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

It reads the same at any speed. He has seen and verified it is on record. If it said "I have seen and verified his birth certificate period" you might have something. That is the reason it is worded as it is. It is deflective and confusing to say the least. With what is on the line here saying "I saw the birth certificate" would go a long way. He can't, perhaps he prefers not to lie leaving himself a future "out". He has not seen it and likely is not allowed to see it without permission of said party.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

but it's there.

He has verified that the document exists in their records. Which means it's legitimate and that means that Obama was born in Hawaii just as his COLB states and that means he is a natural born citizen perfectly eligible for the office of the POTUS.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Hemisphere

but it's there.

He has verified that the document exists in their records. Which means it's legitimate and that means that Obama was born in Hawaii just as his COLB states and that means he is a natural born citizen perfectly eligible for the office of the POTUS.

Once again it means no such thing as in 1961 Hawaii you could be born any place on the planet and recieve a birth certificate up to one year later after establishing residence.

You are simply desperately tying to insist that a very limited carefully worded statement by the state of Hawaii is saying something it is clearly not saying.

The State of Florida has my Driver's License on file it doesn't mean it's a vaild License if they say they have my Driver's License on file.

Humans invented words to say very precise things, lawyers and government officials especially use words to say very precise things what you are trying to construe out of that statement is pure wishful thinking as it does not say what you contend it says, it says only precisely what it says and only means precisely what it says, and that is precisely why it was worded that way.

All you are trying to do is wear out valid resistence with silly persistence that things have been said that haven't, by officials who are no substitute for a court of law and that things have been disclosed haven't in venues that are no substitute for a court of law.

Ultimately all you are doing is arguing for people to accept as fact things that have never been established legally as fact.

It's highly suspect why anyone would want to for go and abandon evidentiary standards for speculative heresay and innuendo.

Even when people display the URL's regarding Hawaii's complex birth recording procedures in 1961 and the URL's regarding the precise laws that make one a natural born citizen a few pages in the thread later you are overlooking that this information has been documented and established by critical minds already and just continue to press for your advocacy of adopting loose standards that don't meet any legal threshhold all the while misconstrueing what has been precisely said precisely for a precise reason.

Why anyone would do that is neither here nor there though as the issue truly is about Obama refusing to reveal the only document that will establish whether or not he is elligble to serve as President as a natural born citizen.

The only thing that is truly relevant is his refusal and the fact that he has not done so, and does not wish to do so and his hiring dozens of attorneys at a cost of millions of dollars in scores of court cases in what will eventually be a futile effort to not have to reveal the document.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It's highly suspect why anyone would want to for go and abandon evidentiary standards for speculative heresay and innuendo.

You mean exactly what your doing? I don't know, care to explain?

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You mean exactly what your doing? I don't know, care to explain?

No my friend we are doing too very different in fact exact opposite things.

I am advocating full disclosure, responsibility and integrity and transparency in government and the highest standards be followed.

You are advocating not disclosing, doing so for irresponsible reasons, placing one man's deliberate lack of integrity over the integrity of the entire nation, for supressing and stonewalling and accepting third party heresay and inuendeo as legal fact.

You and I are night and day my friend.

You condone the waste of tax payers money to withhold vital public records and to allow an issue to fester and divide the nation.

I condone a leader being responsible and acting with forth right integrity and true charachter and disclosing the information fully and properly that public very much has a right to know.

You condone a governmental system where the officials are above the law and need not adhere to it.

I insist that the government adhere to the law as the only means to establish it's credibility.

You condone politics as a popularity contest and who can become the most popular based on superficial personal reasons.

I insist that politics be about the fiscal, prudent, responsible administration of honestly attending to the people's affairs.

You believe the need of the one out weighs the few and the many.

I believe the need of the few and the many out weighs the need of the one.

The facts speak for themselves. Ultimately there are those who simply want to intimidate and frustrate others to accept lower legal and moral standards and to abdicate their individual rights as well as their nation's principals and sovereignty.

I am not one of those people.

I am asking that a piece of paper, the original piece of paper issued by the State of Hawaii at the time and place of Obama's birth or at the recording of his birth at a later date and time in a different place be fuly disclosed.

In the end that is not an unreasonable request, and the reality no one with honor and integrity and nothing to hide would refuse such a simple request.

The facts of this case speak for themselves.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm gonna go ahead and stop feeding you now.

Just wait and see, Ill check back with you around 2012.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm gonna go ahead and stop feeding you now.

Just wait and see, Ill check back with you around 2012.

Promises, promises. I don't agree with your oppinion or some of the tactics you employ in trying to promote it or some of your standards but I absolutely agree everyone has the right to speak freely no matter how incorrectly or disengenously on issues they feel are important.

The only thing I can suggest to you friend is that your intent and constant attention to not just this subject but this thread is indicative of something you yourself might not have fully thought out or contemplated.

The reality is that the information being requested is requested routinely from millions of Americans every year in order to qualify for jobs and hold positions.

Obama is trying to supress these public records for a reason that has everything to do with him and nothing to do with the American people or the good and proper governance of the nation he wishes to lead.

I am far more familiar with the real political process than most people and the reason this issue has not been completely sanitized previously and is an issue is because the powers that be are holding it over his head to control him but because he doesn't understand the nature of the beast he serves he doesn't seem to actually know that the powers that be will actually reveal the damaging truth once he completes carrying out their agenda and goals to further divide the nation and protect themselves and their crimes.

They will press to get all the legislative agenda they want him to carry out by the mid term elections and then press the destruct key.

I worry and feel badly for the people who don't want to know the whole and full truth on this issue because when it does come out and it will come out they will in fact be as they in fact are the ones in denial of the truth regarding this issue and their denial at that point will likely take on radical and potentially violent and dangerous forms.

People should always advocate for the truth friend and full disclosure in all things for it is only in the truth that we are ever free.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
....I absolutely agree everyone has the right to speak freely no matter how incorrectly or disengenously on issues they feel are important.

And you've done an excellent job of using that "right".....exactly as you've stated it. I wouldn't have even chimed in if not for this juicy little tidbit...

I am far more familiar with the real political process than most people

When a person gets up on their hind legs and spouts stuff like that.....bells start ringing.....klaxons start their racket.....

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion but opinion and rhetoric. Literally, nothing. You are wiser about the political process than...what, 130,000,000 people? Yet, you can contribute nothing but empty rhetoric and slogans? I disagree with your self perception....I think your better than most at staying on message. Many organizations hire and retain people with the gift of staying on message.

It's great that your a whizbang at poli sci.....but maybe this is too simple a thesis for your high and mighty....

There is a birth certificate....it clearly says, born in Honolulu, in the state of Hawaii, on the Island of Oahu. An Hawaiian state official has publicly stated he has seen and verified the Hawaiian birth certificate of Barack Hussein Obama.

And the President is doing exactly what he should...."Feh, on those nutcases."

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Once again friend everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it no matter how incorrect it might be.

Once again Hawaiian laws in 1961 would allow for an Hawaiian Birth Certificate to be issued to anyone born anywhere in the world with in one year of the date of birth as long as they established Hawaiian Residency at the time the Certificate was requested.

Having a Hawaiian Birth Certificate does not mean you were born in Hawaii and this is a well known and established legal fact.

Once again no one from the Hawaiian Government is stating that Obama was born in Hawaii just that they have the original document on file and have witnessed that they have it on file.

Once again the invalid and altered document posted on Fact Check.org was posted by a non-government, non-official agency not constitutionally empowered to establish legal fact or presidence but merely offers opinion that is non-binding in Courts of Law or upon the Government.

Once again that computerized altered short form document rendered invalid on it's face because it was purposefully marred and altered and states any modification as such renders it invalid is an invalid document that does not contain any of the vital requested information that establishes when and where he was born to whom and by whom.

Once again he is spending millions of dollars and using dozens of attorneys in multiple lawsuits to try to supress the actual original document that has never been seen or displayed or given a full account of it's contents by Hawaiian officials who have only said, said document does exist and not what is on it.

It's very simple, and intelligent people can in fact draw the key distinctions between what some people simply want to pretend is true and what some people want to see factual evidence as being true or false.

Facts are facts just as opinions are opinions. The fact of the matter is what you are contending has not been established as legal fact by any Court of Law or governmental body and no Court of Law or Governmental Body is claiming it's fact in any kind of official or binding capacity which is why dozens of lawsuits continue to proceed and be filed all over the nation regarding this issue.

This issue once again is about Barack Hussein Obama failing to establish his eligibility for office by wilffully supressing the only legal document that would establish it and stonewalling the legal process to compell him to disclose.

It's not about what you think of me or I think of you. I am after all happy to show anyone my real original birth certificate as I have nothing to hide or fear in doing it.

Evidently Barack Hussein Obama does.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Have read it. It says:

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

It reads the same at any speed. He has seen and verified it is on record. If it said "I have seen and verified his birth certificate period" you might have something. That is the reason it is worded as it is. It is deflective and confusing to say the least. With what is on the line here saying "I saw the birth certificate" would go a long way. He can't, perhaps he prefers not to lie leaving himself a future "out". He has not seen it and likely is not allowed to see it without permission of said party.

What part of that is deflective or ambigous?

He is the legal, statutory custodian of the documents. He is exactly the person who you are trying to get to. There is nothing deflective or ambiguous about it.

He has personally seen the Archived Form Birth Certificate Document. He makes that assertion in words 33 and 34 (by my count). There is nothing deflective or ambiguous about it.

He has personally verified that it is Obama's original birth certificate in words 33, 47 and 48. There is nothing deflective or ambiguous about it.

He has personally verified that the document filed in the Hawaii Official Records in accordance with Hawaiian law. There is nothing deflective or ambiguous about it.

He has in addition, in other statements, and by affixing the seal and his signature to it, certified that the information on the Public Form Birth Certificate is an accurate copy of the information on the Archived Form. There is nothing deflective or ambiguous about it.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

It also does not say:

That the President was in fact born in Hawaii...

It also does not say:

To whom the President was mothered or fathered by...

It also does not say:

At which hospital, by which attending Physician, and what time the President was born

It also does not say:

What the religion of his parents are

It also does not say:

What the ethnicity of his parents are

In fact the statement says nothing except a document exists and does not establish factually one shred of information contained on the document or even that the Barack Hussein Obama occupying the White House is the same Barack Hussein Obama whose finger, thumb and foot prints would be aftixed to the actual original, signed, sealed, and inked document.

The reality is there is nothing ambiguous about Hawaii's official statement.

What is ambiguous is how some people would like to speculatively say it supports and establishes as fact things that were not said nor disclosed by Hawaiian officials in that statement.

You might want to consider that some people are intelligent enough to know that, draw that distinction and don't and won't read things that weren't said into the very limited things that were said, because they appreciate facts more than emotional supposition.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by MrPenny

Once again friend everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it no matter how incorrect it might be.

Absolutely. But you are not entitled to waste the time of the President of the United States with manifestly vexatious innuendo, nor the funds of the American tax payers with manifestly vexatious lawsuits.

Once again Hawaiian laws in 1961 would allow for an Hawaiian Birth Certificate to be issued to anyone born anywhere in the world with in one year of the date of birth as long as they established Hawaiian Residency at the time the Certificate was requested.

Absolutely 100% false.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by rnaa

It also does not say:

That the President was in fact born in Hawaii...

It also does not say:

To whom the President was mothered or fathered by...

It also does not say:

At which hospital, by which attending Physician, and what time the President was born

It also does not say:

What the religion of his parents are

It also does not say:

What the ethnicity of his parents are

In fact the statement says nothing except a document exists and does not establish factually one shred of information contained on the document or even that the Barack Hussein Obama occupying the White House is the same Barack Hussein Obama whose finger, thumb and foot prints would be aftixed to the actual original, signed, sealed, and inked document.

The reality is there is nothing ambiguous about Hawaii's official statement.

What is ambiguous is how some people would like to speculatively say it supports and establishes as fact things that were not said nor disclosed by Hawaiian officials in that statement.

You might want to consider that some people are intelligent enough to know that, draw that distinction and don't and won't read things that weren't said into the very limited things that were said, because they appreciate facts more than emotional supposition.

Sigh. For the umpteenth time. The document that Obama has released has all that.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Obama has the absolute right to defend himself. Sadly birthers are so hell bent on trying to oust Obama from office they fail to see the ramifications of forcing someone to throw away their constitutional rights. Remember in this country it's innocent before being PROVEN guilty.

He may have the right to defend himself, but NOT on taxpayers money. Although he has spent more than that just on taking that spouse of his out for dinner. Still, people moan at giving ‘their’ money to the destitute, to those too poor to get health care, and feel the elderly should be killed off to save ‘their’ money. However, if you feel justified with those sick attitudes and yet feel ‘your’ money is best spent on numerous cases up and down the land on a probably illegal president then you deserve what you get.
And there is such a lack of logic here. If he is innocent of any crime then why bother to defend even one case except to prove to the judge that he has a long form certificate which ends it all there and then.
He is wasting ‘your’ money because he is guilty and has to defend himself, otherwise there would be absolutely nothing whatsoever to defend against.

And still has the right to representation. I still think his lawyers should recoup legal fees from these nutjobs. I don't think taxpayers should have to pay for wingnuts to sue the POTUS.

When he is found guilty, and either locked up for life or worse, then all his possessions should be sold in order to pay back some of the taxpayers money he has so frivolously and deliberately wasted.

And although a bit scatty and not attending to detail, Orly is not a nutcase. You don’t get to pass dental boards, learn 5 languages, get a black belt in Tae Kwondo and pass the Californian bar exams in your spare time by being a nutter. I think it is much crazier to constantly repeat the same points which have been debunked 3,000 times and still assert they are true.

That Social Security number list? Oh yea, I remember that one, it's the one that Orly Taitz's personal (Secret) PI apparently put together. Listing businesses as addresses and basically just showing what a fool Orly really is.

Yes, what on earth could be wrong with having so many addresses listed? What is wrong with having Barry Soetoro listed, or Barry Obama, when he swore on oath that he has never had any other name? What on earth could be so wrong with having a SS number issued in Connecticut, with 3 birthdates on it. One being 1890, one listed as the American way of writing his date of birth, and one the British way? What would be wrong with his using the SSN of an elderly deceased woman? What could be so wrong with his mother having so many illegal aliases a small phone book could be produced for her alone? Nothing to see here. Just go back to sleep.

When quoting Health Director, Chiyome Fukino, and stating that the facts are always adhered to, and deep research done by you, then for God’s sake at least realise that this is a woman…a she…not a he. If you cannot even get that basic fact right, perhaps it is time to realise that you have got nothing else right either. She said that they have verified that they hold Obama’s records. That is all.

And the wonderful irony here is that after all the hysteria over the years about Russia and communism, here we have a Russian (Orly Taitz) attempting to protect America from a communist dictator, because there are not many Americans with the balls to do so, or the intelligence to even see the issues here, it seems. You could not make this up.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join