It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
reply to post by Hemisphere

Then Obama was a good choice.

Graduating from Columbia and Harvard.
President of the Harvard Law Review.
Professor at the University of Chicago.

Seems like a bright man.

Exactly Mak. "Seems like a bright man." The contention of some in this thread has been that we have been hand fed that incomplete background on Obama. Not that he wasn't any of the things you listed. For instance George Bush graduated from Yale University in 1968, and Harvard Business School in 1975 and served as Governor of Texas. From that portion of the resume we could say, "seems like a bright man." Did you vote for Bush based on that? What we also know from transcripts is he was a fair to middling student. I for one wish I was a fair to middling graduate of those institutions. If we look past the grades on the Bush transcripts we also notice he was heavily involved in intramural sports and at some point the Skull & Bones” society. And so perhaps a bright student that chose to experience “other things” during those years and failed to buckle down entirely. Nothing there that was damning but simply more information that voters could access. What’s on the Obama transcripts that would be damning? What’s on the birth certificate?

The Transcript that Screams . . . M-O-R-O-N!!

College Transcripts of George W. Bush Show C Average

Times have changed since the late 50’s and the pertinent information is there for the most part. Unless of course someone goes to great pains to hide it. That could well be within their rights. But these are questions of direct relation and importance to the position and it’s constitutional requirements and not simply personal attacks. Barry seems like a good husband and father, no questions there, not relevant. A birth certificate, college transcripts and full disclosure of colleagues/acquaintances are items one might rightly ask of a prospective nanny let alone the president in today’s information rich world.

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists." – Barack Obama

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by rnaa

Actually I wouldn't kid yourself on this. If it is proven Obama deliberately falsified his eligibility for office it would be not just an impeachable offense but TREASON.

He may in fact turn out to be the first President to be executed for treason since after all treason is a capital crime.

That is just stupid.

It is not Treason. Treason is defined in the Constitution, and that isn't it.

Explanation of Treason here.

For someone so adamant that you know that Obama is violating the Constitution, you sure don't know much about it, do you?

Irony, Look it up..

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Well, I didn't vote for Bush, seeing I wasn't old enough during the elections, but if I had been, I would have voted against him.

But there is nothing damning. He just has the constitutional right to not have to show his long form after MULTIPLE government agencies, schooling systems, state departments, etc. have all said the short form is true, and he was born in Hawaii.

It's a crock that's held by people who didn't want Obama in office in the first place. It's a crock by people, like Orly Taitz, who are going at this still, because their face and name is put on the news.

It's funny...

People on ATS are complaining that our rights are being taken away, but many of you are gung-ho to do it to someone who you think is not a natural-born citizen of the country...

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto

Well, I didn't vote for Bush, seeing I wasn't old enough during the elections, but if I had been, I would have voted against him.

But there is nothing damning. He just has the constitutional right to not have to show his long form after MULTIPLE government agencies, schooling systems, state departments, etc. have all said the short form is true, and he was born in Hawaii.

It's a crock that's held by people who didn't want Obama in office in the first place. It's a crock by people, like Orly Taitz, who are going at this still, because their face and name is put on the news.

It's funny...

People on ATS are complaining that our rights are being taken away, but many of you are gung-ho to do it to someone who you think is not a natural-born citizen of the country...

I suspect you would have voted against him. The point was that we have much more information on Bush that goes counter to "Seems like a bright man." We also have a number of items that question other characteristics that are necessary to prove Mr Obama not simply capable but eligible in the first place. You've also hit on that we're not just questioning the president but also the government agencies, school systems and state departments that "vetted" him . That's a big part of this, our contention is he did not get where he is on his own. We also have the right to question those that are entrusted to serve us. This happened to his predecessor and his but like you say you are younger than others in this thread and so you likely missed some of that.

In what other segments of your life does that level of proof suffice? "That's right your honor, I have our pre-nupt at home, I wrote it and this is what it says." "That's right professor, my term paper is marvelous and worthy of an "A", others have seen it and agree." "Sure I have a valid passport, let me in." Mr. Obama remains a man mystery on many accounts.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

In what other segments of your life does that level of proof suffice? "That's right your honor, I have our pre-nupt at home, I wrote it and this is what it says." "That's right professor, my term paper is marvelous and worthy of an "A", others have seen it and agree." "Sure I have a valid passport, let me in." Mr. Obama remains a man mystery on many accounts.

By that level of logic, your saying that the judge is not himself qualified enough to adiquately prove that someone has a pre-nupt. That the professor is not qualified enough to adiquately grade a paper, and that the customs official is not qualified to determine whether or not a passport is valid.

When Obama released his birth certificate, and the officials in Hawaii (including the Republican Governor) says it's real, and you deny it. There is no possible way to prove that he is legitimate to you.

So Obama, and the rest of the government has no choice but to ignore the 400,000 people who don't believe that Obama is legitimately the POTUS. If elected and appointed officials aren't good enough to prove to you that Obama is indeed who he says he is, there is no one that will be. No proof will be good enough. And there is no point in trying, because you wouldn't believe it anyway.

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Once again you are being incredibly disingenuous and trying to appeal to those people with little understanding of the facts. The State of Hawaii absolutely did not say that the invalid altered Birth Certificate posted on Factcheck.org was real.

The State of Hawaii just said that they have his Birth Certificate on file.

This has been pointed out to you again and again. There has been no statement from Hawaii that claims Obama is a natural born citizen except for one very misleading one by a lesser official that was later retracted by Hawaii in the press.

Hawaii has certainly not claimed that the facsimile of an altered and invalid short form Birth Certificate that does not display where or when or to whom Barack Obama was born is real.

Poetic license in for poets friend.

Americans deserve the facts and you are deliberately trying to pass of speculative conjecture and blatant unfounded assumptions as fact.

The fact of the matter is Barack Hussein Obama is spending millions of dollars to hire dozens of attorneys in scores of lawsuits to keep from having to display the ONLY legal document that would establish his citizenship.

The fact that he is suppressing that along with scores of other public records is highly indicative of a man desperately trying to hide something at great cost and expense.

Those are the real facts.

[edit on 21/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Once again you are being incredibly disingenuous and trying to appeal to those people with little understanding of the facts. The State of Hawaii absolutely did not say that the invalid altered Birth Certificate posted on Factcheck.org was real.

Yes. They. Did. Say. That. The. Birth. Certificate. Obama. Has. Made. Available. Is. Real.

They GUARANTEED that it is accurate, they certified it, impressed their seal onto it, they signed it. End of story.

[edit on 21/10/2009 by rnaa]

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Americans deserve the facts and you are deliberately trying to pass of speculative conjecture and blatant unfounded assumptions as fact.

[edit on 21/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

That very well may be true, but that seems to be your specialty much more than WUK. You go about painting grand schemes and sprinkle some facts in occasionally to make yourself seem believable when you really don't have much of a statement to make. If Americans really truly have a reason to march up to the white house, then take the lead. Get in your car, drive to DC and start protesting.

You cannot accept the word of any elected official apparently, so nothing is truly going to satisfy you in regards to this particular matter. If you really, truly believe that all our officials are nothing more than political puppets, then perhaps it's time for you to move to Fiji, or someplace not affected by "oligarchs."

posted on Oct, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

A. I don't drive I ride a bicycle!
B. I never travel north of Orlando once the summer is over.
C. I live in the third world city state of Miami (technically Northern Cuba)
D. The people in Washington lack a sense of humor as well as fashion.
E. I will be saving the entire world and not just the nation at a yet to be announced date.

I do appreciate your ability to ascertain that of course I am the only one who can straighten these problems out.

However...

The State of Hawaii DID NOT SAY the invalid altered short form Birth Certificate posted on Fact Check.org was a legitimate Birth Certificate.

It would be impossible for them to claim it was since.

1. No official from the State of Hawaii works for Fact Check.org
2. No official from the State of Hawaii was at Fact Check.org when the altered invalid document was posted.

Which is once again WHY Barack Hussein Obama is spending millions of dollars and has dozens of attorneys battling scores of Law Suits from sea to shining sea in legal efforts to compell him to show his ORIGINAL LONG FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE SIGNED SEALED AND DATED which just so happens to be THE ONLY DOCUMENT THAT CAN ESTABLISH FACTUALLY WHERE HE WAS BORN, TO WHOM, AND WHEN.

So while lots of people like to read misleading things in to carefully worded vague official statements that are written precisely to NOT SAY certain things that SOME PEOPLE try real hard to ASSUME and PURPORT have been said in fact actually haven't been said, which is why some people are SO DESPERATE that they have to MAKE THINGS UP for the people WHO DON'T KNOW BETTER.

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Why don't you call Hawaii and ask yourself?

Here is a link to the press release that CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D. released.

hawaii.gov...

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008 08-93

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO

“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

For more information, contact:
Janice Okubo
Communications Office
Phone: (808) 586-4442

[edit on 10/22/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Why is it that you believe that citizens in this country don't have a right to legal representation?

Why is it you believe that we don't have the right to be secure in our personal papers and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures?

I ask this to the people that believe in this insane theory. Why? Because it seems to me that arguing that Obama has spent money on attorneys and saying he shouldn't have defense is a violation of one of our most sacred constitutional rights. It's another violation against our constitution to require without reason the personal papers of another.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Hello Earth calling Barack Obama

A. Might not even be a citizen...Duh (This is what the controversy is about after all)

&

B. He is not a civilian but Executive and Cheif, Commander and Cheif and President. (Different standard, so different because he is hiding the fact HE IS NOT a natural born citizen, that's why he is spending millions of dollars in dozens of lawsuits where he is being sued)

&

C. Tell that to people who have to show ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS like BIRTH CERTIFICATES ...ALL THE TIME to get a job. (He has to show it to keep this job)

I guess they don't teach the ABC's at Camp Kool Aide.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

A. Might not even be a citizen...Duh (This is what the controversy is about after all)

Well there is no question he is a citizen, he has proved it, the birth certificate and the fact that he was a senator before being President.

B. He is not a civilian but Executive and Cheif, Commander and Cheif and President. (Different standard, so different because he is hiding the fact HE IS NOT a natural born citizen, that's why he is spending millions of dollars in dozens of lawsuits where he is being sued)

And still has the right to representation. I still think his lawyers should recoup legal fees from these nutjobs. I don't think taxpayers should have to pay for wingnuts to sue the POTUS.

C. Tell that to people who have to show ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS like BIRTH CERTIFICATES ...ALL THE TIME to get a job. (He has to show it to keep this job)
He did, and guess what? He's the POTUS, and will be until at least the next election.

Next time, bring proof of your allegations, I mean, some proof. Something. ANYTHING. Cause really, your word on the matter? Doesn't strike anyone as credible.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by JBA2848

Wow. Great find! Good job!

I ran across this one yesterday while researching Kogelo, the village where Obama's family lives.

Kogelo

Kogelo is a village in Kenya where United States of America President Barack Obama father was born and raised up.

They have him being RAISED in Kenya as well.

More African pride, I suspect.
I can't fault them for being proud. Having a "son of Kenya" attain the highest position in the world must be a thrill for the small village.

I seem to have missed a few posts in this monster thread. Sorry for the tardy response to your nonsense.

Clearly you don't know how to read. I have bolded the key word that you missed.

I am sure they are quite proud of their ties to the President, just as the Irish are proud of their ties to other Presidents like Carter, Reagan, and Clinton.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

That's a great find WUK! He has "personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record". He has not seen the birth certificate, just that it is on record.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

:shk:

There is nothing anyone can do, he has proven it, there is nothing more to do. Nothing is going to convince you that he was born in this country. The proof is there. The COLB states he was born in Hawaii and the director says he has seen the birth certificate and it is on file.

Try reading it a little slower. He says both seen the birth certificate, and verified that it is on file.

:shk: Nothing else can come of this, the POTUS is a natural born citizen, any lawsuit that tries to go before any judge will end up being thrown out. It's a waste of time people.

Seeing the long form BC yourself is not going to convince you either. So there is absolutely no point in him showing that document and wasting his time.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

already noted and responded to on the father thing..... running a little behind?

Of course even if and this is a HUGE if any of these lawsuits get tossed, there are still about 100 other unanswered questions the guy has to, and I repeat HAS TO answer before anyone will stop questioning.

Hell if he answered just 5 of the other things (Larry Sinclair, multiple names/snn's for him and Michelle, etc) the BC may go away, but now, he hides it all.... that in itself is suspicious activity. Not the mark of a leader hell bent on transparency and change.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I have some good news and bad news for you friend, first the good news. It is absolutely true there absolutely are millions of people who live in this nation who will accept media speculation and conjecture and third party innuendo whether it be a disingenuously smug White House Press Secretary making incomplete and false statements that he neither has the authority to speak for certain branches of government or the exact quotes of some who can when he attempts to deceptively speak on their so called behalf.

Here is the bad news whether you are White House Press Secretary Gibbs or ATS Member Whatukno speaking with a false authority here is what such people aren’t. They are not constitutional scholars, but more importantly they are not members of an INDEPENDENT judiciary nor or they Congress People or Senators. Are you or White Press Secretary Gibbs a duly elected or appointed State, Federal or Local Judge? Are you or White House Press Secretary Gibbs a United States Congress Person or Senator?

The reality is there are THREE BRANCHES of Government and they are TECHNICALLY INDEPENDENT branches of Government.

What does that mean? It means that they were designed to be over rule a corrupt, illegal, or tyrannical President should one come to power.

Ultimately both those branches of Government do have the power to do something in regards to this issue and the truth is there have been occasions in History when people illegally running for President because they were not natural born citizens have been barred from running for office and holding office by an INDEPENDENT JUDICIARY.

Not White House Press Secretary Gibbs, not CNN, not MSNBC, not ABC, or CBS or FOX News, or Officials working for the State Department of Health who make vague statements about seeing original documents that they have never disclosed one detail about what is on the documents other than the documents exist and they have seen them are a member of the Independent Judiciary or a Congress Person or Senator of the United States of America either.

That is of course why Obama is spending millions of dollars and retaining dozens of attorneys to keep from having to display on procedural technicality the only document which would establish his eligibility for office which happens to be the very document he will do anything to not have to show. Why? Because he is hiding something.

Something that likely will lead to charges of Treason being imprisoned or executed and run out of office.

The fact that you try to deny these very real facts again and again and try to substitute things like a video from a White House Press Secretary whose job is to confuse and stall the press as some definitive lexicon of what some unseen, unheard, not empowered other official has to say who also ultimately has no legal authority to definitively rule on this case is in fact a tacit admission on your part that you know none of your arguments hold any water in a court of law or with the legislative branch of government.

You know that the judiciary and the legislative branch of government once someone can procedurally establish standing in either a court or before the congress are going to use the highest evidentiary standards and not the lowest.

That’s why you protest those looking for the facts and tries to dismiss them, that’s why Press Secretary Gibbs and Obama protest those looking for the facts and try to confuse and dismiss them.

The fact remains that both the Courts and the Congress have the Power to force disclosure on the issue and if they didn’t, Obama wouldn’t be spending millions of dollars in a running scared attempt to keep from having to show the document he has never shown to anyone and no one has ever claimed empowered with any authority to legally certify those claims in a Court of Law or before Congress any specific details on that document.

Obviously Obama is desperate for people not to ever see or know what’s on that undisclosed, never been disclosed original long form signed sealed birth certificate and so it would seem my friend are you.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Deliberately hiding something, and just ignoring nutcases are two different things. I believe he is just ignoring nutcases myself.

If you don't like his policies, or actually believe he is some martian monster hell bent on the destruction of all mankind. Vote against him in the next election. It's pretty simple.

Because there is no way that he is going to stop, & bend over for a bunch of insane lunatics like Orly Taitz.

That Social Security number list? Oh yea, I remember that one, it's the one that Orly Taitz's personal (Secret) PI apparently put together.
Listing businesses as addresses and basically just showing what a fool Orly really is.

Ill even tell you how to make that same type of list, write down hundreds of random 9 digit numbers in a Social Security number sequence, assign each of those numbers to a random address. It would be as valid as Orly's list.

posted on Oct, 22 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Deliberately hiding something, and just ignoring nutcases are two different things. I believe he is just ignoring nutcases myself.

Evidently you then feel I and others you continually respond to again and again with often unfounded and innacurate suppositions are not nut cases then since you have certainly have not failed to sieze on any opportunity to respond to us as we point out to you again and again the true facts of this case which are:

1. Obama has never disclosed to any official publicly or privately his actual original long form sealed and signed birth certificate which is the ONLY document that would establish his eligibility.

2. Obama is spending millions of dollars and utilizing dozens of attorneys in scores of lawsuits to try to keep an INDEPENDENT judiciary from seeing the document.

3. No judge from the empowered INDEPENDENT judiciary has claimed or stated Obama is a natural born citizen and that there is no merrit to the case (in fact they have all found merrit with the case otherwise it would not be on their calendars). They have only said that no party to date has legal standing where they can show harm by Obama's fraud and deception.

4. That many cases where no ruling regarding standing has yet been made are pending in multiple courts and jurisdictions and each one has the power to render some or all of the votes Obama recieved invalid if it is determined Obama is not a natural born citizen.

5. That should a court case prove that Obama is not a natural born citizen the Congress and the Senate will convene impeachment and possibly treason hearings against Obama.

6. That should a court case compell the disclosure of pertinent information that has never before been seen by the public that is only on his withheld long form original sealed and signed birth certificate that proves he lied about anything else of major substance besides where he was born it will damage his rapidly fading credibility and plummeting poll numbers.

The good news is by your own admission I am not a nut because you sure do love responding to the facts I keep posting.

[edit on 22/10/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join