It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Southern Guardian show me the sig by Alivn T Onaka....
Tell me where it is at!

It's on the back.

Signature:

The lack of medical bona fides like signatures....and seals.....

Seal:

Source

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Hemisphere
Proto makes a point that backs my thought that the cover-up is more to do with who the genetic father is, perhaps Frank Marshall Davis,

Because goodness knows that when the theory of a Kenyan born Obama falls on it's back, theres always another member to claim the "father conspiracy" out of thin air. Way to go to move along from one version of the conspiracy to another.

SG

It's certainly not goodness we're talking about. The man holding the highest elected office has been shown to have done nothing either worthy or traceable in his life to warrant election to that office. Tell me what has he done? If you can, where is the proof?

Obama's Years at Columbia Are a Mystery - He Graduated Without Honors

Obama: Where have all his records gone? - Footprints of president's own history either vanish or remain covered up.

Obama transferred from Occidental College to Columbia University in 1981, at the age of 20.

According to the New York Times, Obama "suggests in his book that his years in New York were a pivotal period: He ran three miles a day, buckled down to work and 'stopped getting high,' which he says he had started doing in high school. Yet he declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

Campaign spokesman Ben LaBolt told the newspaper in October 2007, "He doesn’t remember the names of a lot of people in his life." - Chelsea Schilling, WorldNetDaily

I'm betting that "stopped getting high" came late in the Columbia game for Barry. At least that would be in line with recent presidents and candidates.

With less than steller marks upon his graduation from Columbia, Obama was accepted into Harvard Law School.

WND columnist Jack Cashill wrote, "If Obama's LSAT scores merited admission (to Harvard), we would know about them. We don't. The Obama camp guards those scores, like his SAT scores, more tightly than Iran does its nuclear secrets."

He continued, "We know enough about Obama's Columbia grades to know how far they fall below the Harvard norm, likely even below the affirmative action-adjusted black norm at Harvard."

Cashill wrote, Khalid al-Mansour, principle adviser to Saudi Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal, lobbied friends like Manhattan Borough President Percy Sutton to intervene at Harvard on Obama's behalf. Al-Mansour reportedly mentored founders of the Black Panther party in the early 1960s.

Cashill suggests Obama's "shyness" about his Harvard experience may stem from his reluctance to broadcast his connections.

According to Politico, Obama's name does not appear on any legal scholarships during his time at Harvard. His campaign reportedly said his Harvard education was a product of hard work and student loans.

Obama graduated magna cum laude in 1991.

This information is widely available and accessible for public officials. Why not for Barry, the most public of officials? How did he pay? What were his grades? Was he pushed through on the "affirmative action-adjusted black norm at Harvard"? People demand more of a background check for hiring a prospective nanny.

Gore arrived at Harvard with an impressive 1355 SAT score, 625 verbal and 730 math, compared with Bush's 1206 total from 566 verbal and 640 math. In his sophomore year at Harvard, Gore's grades were lower than any semester recorded on Bush's transcript from Yale. That was the year Gore's classmates remember him spending a notable amount of time in the Dunster House basement lounge shooting pool, watching television, eating hamburgers and occasionally smoking marijuana. His grades temporarily reflected his mildly experimental mood, and alarmed his parents. He received one D, one C-minus, two C's, two C-pluses and one B-minus, an effort that placed him in the lower fifth of the class for the second year in a row. - David Maraniss and Ellen Nakashima the Washington Post, March 19, 2000

The soiled strings of the other NWO puppets were seen eventually. "Man of mystery" Barry is somehow protected from these inquiries? Have we progressed into the "big brother" scenario to the point where no questions will be answered from here on? What could be more embarrassing than the legacies of Kennedy, Nixon, Bush, Clinton, Gore, Bush and even McCain, Obama's patsy opponent?

Navy Releases McCain's Records

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty. - Wayne Madsen, WayneMadsenReport.com

Compared with that, how bad could Barry's grades have been? How bad is the birth certificate? How did he pay for his education? Selling dope? That would be a scream. Are dope dealers considered "community organizers"? I'm just yankin' your chain. Seriously though, why the cover up? All of these issues would disappear with honest disclosure. My guess is they can't allow any disclosure as the entire ball would unravel.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere
The man holding the highest elected office has been shown to have done nothing either worthy or traceable in his life to warrant election to that office.

Actually....that's true of all of our past Presidents for about the last 40 years or so....this one doesn't really stand out for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I'm just stating my opinion backed up by what facts I have at hand. I also have questions. I question this conspiracy, because as of yet I have not seen any shred of convincing evidence to support there being a conspiracy.

This is pure comedy now. You haven’t seen anything that suggests it’s a conspiracy? You mean in Court Case after Court Case where litigant after litigant petitioned to have the requested information shown Obama did not have lawyers show up to fight to not have to show it? You mean Obama has come out time and time again to the White House Press Room with his long form Birth Certificate just to be told…sorry President Obama none of the Press People are here today, why don’t you try again tomorrow?

Of course it’s a conspiracy. Millions of Americans are clamoring for all the facts and the President is using weak excuses and legal teams not to disclose them.

Do you like even know what the word conspiracy means.

This is what I mean once again that it is neither serious nor credible individuals who are tying to stymie the process of the public that really does want to know seeing this all important and vital information.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
So, when any of you have the time, they should take a look at how Kenyans view Obama.

It was mentioned earlier that Africans have this pride thing going on. I am one, and I agree (though I don't understand for the life of me where it comes from; but then again I don't give a crap about such stuff).

I'd totally buy a Kenyan editor adding the "Kenyan-born" thing. I happen to live in Kenya, and I can tell you they see him as more Kenyan than anything else. In fact, Kenyans probably pay more attention to Obama than Americans do. And the "Kenyan-born" comment is one I think I've heard several times before, from Joe Regulars, but I'd think a journalist would know better.

After reading 30 + pages of this, it's hard not suspect that there's more to this "birther" mouvement than just getting Obama to produce his BC. Somehow, I doubt they would go away if he did. But what do I know?

But all this noise over an online article, that isn't even authored, and had been up to now been suspiciously not seen is, well, sad. Not the Holy Grail one is led to think it is. Surel ATS deserves better than this?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Millions of Americans are clamoring for all the facts

Thus we have a perfect example of how the "millions of Americans" have been successfully distracted from the important stuff.

A really big number of people only shows how effective a tool propaganda on the Internet has become.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Millions of Americans are clamoring for all the facts

Thus we have a perfect example of how the "millions of Americans" have been successfully distracted from the important stuff.

A really big number of people only shows how effective a tool propaganda on the Internet has become.

Yeah, a president ignoring the constitution and the public who are your employers, that's not important. It's the base for everything else that is happening.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

Well, don't let anyone stop you from attending to the 'important stuff'.

It is beyond me why someone would come onto a thread and dismiss it by saying it is a total distraction. Why be so distracted as to waste time posting about distraction then? Let me know how you plan to deal with the 'important stuff', what power you have, what your strategy will be etc...other than posting on a site you seem to have contempt for, of course.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Millions of Americans are clamoring for all the facts and the President is using weak excuses and legal teams not to disclose them.

Millions? I seriously doubt it's MILLIONS. Ill give you THOUSANDS, but MILLIONS?

:shk: Delusional

[edit on 10/18/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Millions of Americans are clamoring for all the facts and the President is using weak excuses and legal teams not to disclose them.

Millions? I seriously doubt it's MILLIONS. Ill give you THOUSANDS, but MILLIONS?

:shk: Delusional

Pretty sad all these suppositions of yours, we know one effort alone garnered 400,000 signatures on a petition and my signature was not one of them.

The numbers of people who have a question about this numbers in the millions, you yourself are one of those millions of people as you would not be arguing the issue if you did not realize there was a question involved.

Even though your question is why people have this specific question, I would estimate that tens of millions of Americans have questions regarding this issue on one side or the other.

There is definitely a conspiracy and your desire to downplay the effect that it has on the nation is just that your desire to downplay the effect it has on the nation.

No responsible leader would want the nation he leads divided on such an easy to rectify issue and it is an easy to rectify issue.

That the irresponsible leader of the nation who continues to run up it’s deficit with mad abandon, broaden and expand imperialistic wars of aggression and continues on a clear path to nationalization of everything from manufacturing to banking to health care has convinced you that nothing he can do would clear up this matter just goes to show the unquestioning and easily pacified nature of some people who aren’t serious about the nations future or intellectually capable of understanding the critical damage being done by such willfully ignorant supporters of the criminal government that runs Washington D.C.

Millions of Americans have a question regarding this issue and they all have good reason to be questioning this issue.

Once again considering the reality it is as simple as revealing a document most of us have in our possession for public/government inspection there is no legitimate excuse for not answering the question.

Once again it is only suspect that someone would go to such lengths and trouble to not do that one very simple thing.

The sad reality is the only reason you are not advocating yourself for him to reveal it is you do fear what it would reveal otherwise you too would be encouraging him to do so to put this matter behind the people of the nation.

Your fear as well as ample evidence of a conspiracy is more than evident.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Well he addressed the issue, put his birth certificate online for everyone to see. Just because 400,000 people don't choose to believe it (Oh I'm sorry 400,001 with you included). Doesn't mean that he didn't give it his best shot.

When the side that believes in the conspiracy has to put up fake Kenyan birth certificates to try and prove their side it makes you wonder exactly how much truth there is in the conspiracy itself.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Once again you are being disingenuous and overlooking all the established facts. He posted an unsigned photo shopped computerized birth certificate online with a third party non-official, non-government, not for profit business.

Not only did that document lack the information that the long form birth certificate has including where he was actually born it was a facsimile of a facsimile that lacked official signature.

The reality is if he could post that incomplete rendering of his birth issue he could have just as easily posted the complete long form birth certificate.

That he chose not to, that he chose to do it in that precise non-official forum just further illustrates that he knows there is a controversy that many people (much more than thousands) have questions too, and that he is deliberately trying to avoid answering all the questions by the routine ploy of answering some of the questions in hopes of placating people from demanding the whole truth.

It’s very similar to a criminal being stopped at a traffic stop and voluntarily surrendering a piece of harmless contraband to keep the officers from searching further for the not so harmless contraband.

I examined the document posted online and it has been obviously altered and as such is not a valid document.

Nor was the forum it was posted in a valid venue for such a weighty matter.

Obviously a conspiracy exists, and obviously great lengths, and as you demonstrate desperate lengths are being taken to fool and placate the American people and the sheer popularity of this thread and your continued participation in it certainly suggests those measures are not placating the American people or working.

He needs to show the real deal to an independent Judge and panel of independent and government forensic and document experts.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I just wanted to point out -

The most recent tactic being used by our two political lobbyists in the discussion (or should I say, saboteurs since they are just here to try and derail discussion of the thread topic) is to paint Kenya as some backwards, stereotype of an African village where everyone rides around on water buffalo and wears bones in their lips.

And this coming from the people who like to accuse everyone else of racism?

I for one find the entire "show us the water buffalo" signature as being offensive and completely insensitive to the people of Africa. Believe it or not Kenya had electricity, cars, telephones and even airline service. The entire nation does not run around naked and ride water buffalo through the cities.

Wow, just wow. You and "Southern Guardian" are really something. You two really will go to any length to shut down discussion.

You should both be ashamed of yourselves and the mods here should take action to censor your racists comments.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

In the conspiracy world, (One where JFK was actually assassinated, and 9/11 is an actual conspiracy) This birther controversy doesn't just cut the mustard.

The lengths the shadow government (or whatever nonsense you happen to buy into on here.) would have to go through to get Obama elected are beyond rational. There would be just as many willing stooges they could have picked besides Obama.

Birthers just don't have any tangible evidence to show a real conspiracy here. I mean the journey of discovery is fun. But it seems every time the evidence falls flat.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

And this coming from the people who like to accuse everyone else of racism?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbd84a1c48a8.jpg[/atsimg]

It's funny, neither I or Southern Guardian have used race in this discussion, but all of a sudden we are racists?

SG's explanation of the events and how they transpired is exactly what birthers are trying to make everyone believe. Look up 1961 Kenya find out what was actually there at the time. This isn't 2009 Kenya we are talking about here, it's 1961 Kenya. Not a whole lot of advancement going on in Kenya in 1961.

So the Water Buffalo signature is just as valid a question as show me the long form Mr. President.

And who is trying to derail the topic? Both I and SG have been quite on topic. But it's you I am afraid who is going off of topic. This thread is not about Me nor is it about SG it's about yet another faulty bit of birther pseudo-evidence that surfaces with no real bearing on reality.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

In the conspiracy world, (One where JFK was actually assassinated, and 9/11 is an actual conspiracy) This birther controversy doesn't just cut the mustard.

The lengths the shadow government (or whatever nonsense you happen to buy into on here.) would have to go through to get Obama elected are beyond rational. There would be just as many willing stooges they could have picked besides Obama.

Birthers just don't have any tangible evidence to show a real conspiracy here. I mean the journey of discovery is fun. But it seems every time the evidence falls flat.

Once again this is a self serving contention on your part that it is not a genuine conspiracy. I think if you count the sheer number of threads on this issue it ranks right up there with any conspiracy known.

I personally know that the shadow government exists. I have personally interacted with members of the shadow government. I personally know how the shadow government controls the political process because I have personally witnessed how they do it. Can I prove that? Not any more definitively than you can prove Obama was not born in Kenya, however the fact that you yourself lack these first hand experiences or the ability to think and imagine and do things out of the box does not mean that the richest and most powerful people in the world suffer this same malaise and propensity.

The tangible evidence of a conspiracy is the obvious lack of full disclosure. We know a full long form birth certificate exists. We know it has information on it that is not on the short form. We know Hawaii had peculiar laws at the time of Obama’s birth that would allow anyone born anywhere in the world to obtain an Hawaiian Birth Certificate up to a year after birth, and we know that the long form Birth Certificate would show where the birth occurred and the short form does not. We also know that Obama refuses to show the long form birth certificate as well as we know that the short form birth certificate was altered and unsigned and is not a valid official document.

If that is not evidence of a conspiracy then you simply refuse to believe a conspiracy exists for your own personal reasons.

That your lackadaisical standards should apply to the rest of us in our own quest for truth and facts is sheer nonsense.

The one thing you can not explain is the fact that it is so easy to reveal the actual document and that step isn’t being taken. The excuse that you and government officials offer is an arrogant supposition that people still would not accept what ever was revealed in that long form birth certificate. That smacks of elitist thinking where the government and political hacks imagine they know better how people think than people themselves know. It’s a deflection and insult to people and only a person with no self esteem would fall for it.

There is a conspiracy here and whether you are intentionally deliberately trying to cover it up or simply massaging your own ego in an attempt to dismiss it is neither here nor there.

The issue is about the President NOT revealing his birth certificate, his actual long form birth certificate not what you think about that fact.

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

He posted an unsigned photo shopped computerized birth certificate ...

How can you look at this picture and say that?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Here are some photos of Kenya in 1960-62. I see a clean, modern city with paved roads and electricity. Your continued defense of SGs racially insensitive and inaccurate description of Kenya is beyond the pale.

www.mccrow.org.uk...

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Oh that's real easy, because it's an out of context picture. Attach a real signature to a real unaltered birth certificate and then you won't be just cooking you will be cooking with gas!

What you have there is a closeup shot of a signature that could be appearing on any one's document.

Surely you are aware enough of evidentiary standards to know that constitutes no evidence of anything except a picture of a signature.

It was a pretty picture of a signature.

A pretty picture of a signature that could be from any document the same person signed.

Sadly for those who want to continue to cover up this conspiracy factcheck.org is not a constitutional branch of government or is empowered by the constitution to render anything as fact in a court of law.

Just the facts please if you don't mind.

The fact is that Obama refuses to reveal his long form original birth certificate for insulting and disengenuous reasons and that alone is suspect.

Thanks for trying but if you really want to do something positive and helpful encourage the President to do the right thing and submit his Birth Certificate to a constitutionally empowered entity for authentication.

Thanks.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join