It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

i don't let my fox count my hens. besides,where's the link??????
surely something as important as this would be documented? right?

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

[email protected]

Email her yourself. Don't have people do your dirty work for you. Shesh oh Pete. After all it's you people that want to throw the president out. Why the hell do I have to keep providing proof of his innocence? You guys are the ones that are accusing him. But to date have no evidence to support your side of the argument.

What evidence you do provide is shaky at best and honestly complete and total crap.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

i asked for a link,not an email address.the wole thing stems back to the whitehouse. you expect me to ask them?

all i ask is for a simple link to the most important part of becoming potus.

you said all night you knew he was qualified to be there,so prove he was vetted.
something like that couldn't go unreported!!!!!!!!
throw that nasty old link up. ruin my night.
but it has to be an accounting of the process,or who did it or where it happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   

That email addy is to Nancy Pelosi Speaker of the House. She is the one that vetted Obama. Ask her yourself. Why should I prove his innocence when it's innocent before proven guilty?

Want another email addy? Go look it up yourself.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   

yeah but you scare me because people like me will be defending people like you and someday have to give our lives for those who weren't interested in preserving our nation. thats what you dont get...or deserve.

still waiting for the link!!!!
(on my 27th chorus of the jeopardy theme)

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

couldn't find one,huh? me either.
you lose

better change your avatar back so you'll know what you're gonna look like after you get obamacare

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Keep singing, you might make a record.

Im not sure how feeling the POTUS is guilty and trying to force people to prove him innocent equates to you defending the nation.

Seems silly, and if I scare you that's your own neurosis.

I wasn't looking, & don't care cause I believe he is a legitimate president.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

better change your avatar back so you'll know what you're gonna look like after you get obamacare

Ill yield the floor to Barney frank about obamacare

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

ha! i missed the barney frank thing. the gayest man ever to drive the country inyo a depression.
so like i said. you dont research what you spew.
you're supposed to come here with some sembelance of facts.
i asked you for 1 . i got more bs. so whatudontkno,try to at least stimulate us insead of making us waste our time because he gives you a tingle up your leg.

if you cant get in the yard with the big dogs,stay on the porch. later,dude

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

See, I have already researched all of this, I have already looked at this issue. What conclusion did I find? I found that Obama is a legitimate president that won the election fairly.

However, when people ignore real facts for article headlines, it makes for a sad sad case indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

state your tangible facts,ready?...GO
please note the word tangible,so i just cant go back to the posts,because there are none.

AND STILL WAITING FOR THE LINK. should be right at the top of the first search you do,right?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I already have, look them up. Cmon, why should I re post everything I already have just to please you? Go, tootle off, there are plenty of Obama bashing threads you can look up to see what I wrote.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Which is exactly the core of your argument. Your opinion and your belief and anyone who doesn't feel the same deserves ridicule and is somehow "proven" to be wrong.

It must be nice to have such trust in Nanci Pelosi and politicians in general.

It should be clear by now that all the ridicule and partisan / political propaganda like tactics in the world are not going to make the question go away. As long as the cover up and core conspiracy exists the questions will remain. When it's all said and done your staking your reputation to someone else's. I don't know that I would be quite so happy to do so or to fervently defend them.

- If you want people to rally to the constitutional defense of right to privacy maybe your guy should get a little more active on repealing the patriot act and warrant-less wiretapping. I'm not really much for arguments which claim people in power are entitled to more civil rights than anyone else.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

ditto,but i'm getting too tired to type. so here,s a star for bringing up the rear

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Or, I got an Idea!

Why don't birthers get some real evidence to the contrary?

www.factcheck.org...
www.snopes.com...
www.politifact.com...

There is the non believer side. What do you guys have?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

so you frequent these threads. is it your job?
or do you work with a hammer a sickle?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Yes it's my job.

I get paid a nice 6 figure income to just tirelessly haunt birther threads denying the obvious truth that my lord and master Obama was in fact born on mars and is here to enslave all of humanity.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Or, I got an Idea!

Why don't birthers get some real evidence to the contrary?

www.factcheck.org...
www.snopes.com...
www.politifact.com...

There is the non believer side. What do you guys have?

For what feels like the millionth time and I know you'll continue to ignore it because it doesn't serve your agenda:

Two of the websites you linked to are debating if the short form BC is real. That's not the question AFAIC. I've already stated why a short form certificate from Hawaii is not proof of citizenship - even non citizens can get one. What they cannot provide is a long form BC which is what I would like to see to settle the issue.

The snopes article is mainly covering a theory that Obama's mom wasn't old enough - a theory I have never discussed in any way shape or form. The remainder once again circles back to the questions of forgery of the short form certificate.

The short form BC proves nothing. Why don't you admit that given foreigners can get them it cannot provide proof of citizenship?

That's all you seem to have. Ridicule, opinion and mis-direction. You seem to have the idea that people on ATS won't dig deeper and can be easily fooled.

[edit on 17-10-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

But you haven't dug deeper. Fact of the matter is, Birthers don't dig at all. From what I have seen here, they take whatever seems to float their way as proof positive without questioning it. I think you have this argument turned around. We non believers are forced to do all the real research while birthers are content with articles like the OP and take that as proof positive that Obama is not who he says he is.

Two of the websites you linked to are debating if the short form BC is real. That's not the question AFAIC. I've already stated why a short form certificate from Hawaii is not proof of citizenship - even non citizens can get one. What they cannot provide is a long form BC which is what I would like to see to settle the issue.

See that is where you and the state of Hawaii differ. Hawaiian law states that the COLB or (short form) is quite acceptable. Just because you don't feel that it's adequate enough for your standards means exactly squat.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

First of all, where did Obama crimes, an obvious bias website that has the nerve to accuse fact check of being bias itself, where on earth did they find out that Maya supposedly had an Hawaiian birth certificate??

Where?? Maya certainly never said anything about having an Hawaiian birth certificate? This claim that she even has an hawaiian birth certificate just came out of thin air and you fellas just ran with it. Wheres the evidence she even has one?? This is another claim pulled out of thin air? How on earth can you just willfully buy what another obviously bias website says? You want to continue to ignore verification from state officials, and yet you choose to believe what somebody else says?

Wheres the evidence that Maya has an Hawaiian BC??

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join