It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Funny.

Maybe you will get rid of him in 2016

I wasn't trying to be funny. Is that nervous laughter?

You can have Obama as president 4 life for all I care, it really makes no difference, they will simply find another pair of good puppets for the American people to choose from whenever the time comes.

But I do have a prediction for you....

You have a very major disappointment coming in the near future and it will involve the godlike president you so deeply adore.

He was set up to fail, and to fall.

Enjoy the show!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79f3240f724f.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

Im going to ask you again. Where is it that your long form birth certificate is required for a passport?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

And your qualifications for determining what stupid is, I am assuming are as notable as the evidence you have compiled on why you imagine it to be stupid?

It's an opinion, you know what an opinion is right? Opinions are those things that are protected under the United States Constitutions Bill of Rights. Something that Birthers somehow fail to understand repeatedly .

The reality is that the only stupid question is one someone doesn’t ask.

This is true, but when it goes beyond asking questions to being an obsession, that's not only stupid, but dangerous. Obsessions are dangerous.

What is stupid is insisting people need no answer and the person who is in the best position to supply the answer should not have to.

Don't blame me, look it up in the bill of rights. Not my problem. When the president puts out his COLB online for everyone to view, and yet for some strange reason they reject it and insist on even more, it makes me think that there is no real reason to ask except to further a political agenda. I believe this has little to do with finding the truth, but has more to do with trying to discredit a political figure that people have ideological objections with.

There is not one shred of evidence that says the question is stupid.

It's never stupid to question. It's stupid to obsess, which is what birthers are doing now, obsessing. Obsessing over a pseudo conspiracy that has no basis in fact.

There are stones left unturned to completely answer the question.
Of course there are. There always will be

The person that ultimately needs to answer the question does not want to reveal what is underneath those stones.

That is because Obama already has. He does have a country to completely undermine and destroy.
This conspiracy is that much of a joke.

Some people such as your self support that he should not have to, that would make you a supporter of the irresponsible person who does not want to answer the question.

He did answer, when it doesn't satisfy people, that's the peoples problem, not the president. It satisfied many people. Including Obama's rivals in the election. But because a few wingnuts don't accept it, doesn't make the answer any less valid.

The only stupid question is the one people don’t ask.
Yes questions are ok, but obsession isn't.

Stupid is trying to dismiss common sense as being impractical. People routinely supply this type of information every day to the government and private employers.

When birthers come up with common sense, I will listen, but as I have said before, in my opinion, Common Sense and the Birther movement are two different worlds that have never met.

There is no excuse for the person who wants to be President from supplying that information.

And there is no excuse for people to obsess when the president already has provided this information publicly. Making up lies, making up birth certificates, and basically blowing out of all reason and reality a conspiracy that has no basis in reality.

There is no excuse why anyone would believe he shouldn’t have to that is valid considering the nature of the question and the position.
It was valid, until the point he let anyone who wishes view a certified and verified COLB that is still online and still able to be viewed.

Obama must fear something or he would reveal it.

Birthers will only accept one thing. That would be the president quitting. Other than that, there is no end to this debate. The truth doesn't matter to birthers and never has. The question has been answered to the satisfaction of people who have common sense in the matter.

The people who support that he should not have to reveal it must also be scared of something.

There you go, lets expand this conspiracy, there must be millions of people that are a part of it
(We all know the truth, we have secret keys to the real birth certificate, but refuse to let you see it.)

For ultimately all he will be revealing is the absolute truth. The only people who would think that is bad are people who are afraid of the truth.

Birthers aren't interested in the truth. If they were this issue would have been over with a long time ago. Birthers only goal is the removal of a politician from office they have political disagreements with.

Why are you afraid of the truth?

If you guys ever come up with something that isn't total bull crap, Ill look at it with an open mind. So far every single thing birthers have shown on this board is total idiocy.

reply to post by Southern Guardian

You know, that could be, I wouldn't put it past an administration to put out a false conspiracy, one they know won't go anywhere and feed it, in order to distract what could be an administrations more tenacious detractors.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Im going to ask you again. Where is it that your long form birth certificate is required for a passport?

Well, umm, in the United States, that would be when you apply for a passport. Have YOU done it lately?

But I am curious? Why are you so against the idea of Obama simply providing his long form birth certificate? Something that states the doctor and the hospital and the witnesses and all that standard stuff that any other citizen of the United States would have no problem producing? Why?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Maybe it's because he already has and knows that just producing document after document after document will just add more fuel to a very dumb fire.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
The official State of Hawaii comment from state health director Dr. Chiyome Fukino:

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures."

He doesn't even confirm that the birth certificate says Obama was born in Hawaii, why not? That carefully worded statement raises more questions by what it DOESN'T say, than it answers.
Why (and for that matter, How) on earth would the state of Hawaii have his original birth certificate if they weren't the ones who issued it?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
JUST produce the long form birth certificate and all this will be gone. Why can't ANYONE (including you) do it?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

they just don't have men in the government like that anymore.
i guess it's because they killed the last one in cold blood.
i remember,i was there. he was a great man. when he spoke,you heard the truth.no play on words.no hidden agenda.
you knew he cared about this country,and every time i hear him,i know how much trouble we really are in.ONCE YOU'VE HEARD SOMEONE WHO TELLS THE TRUTH,IT'S EASY TO PICK OUT THE LIARS
check out executive order 11110. he died for it,and it would have saved us.
GOD HELP US

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

JUST produce the long form birth certificate and all this will be gone. Why can't ANYONE (including you) do it?

No it won't

This whole theory isn't about the truth, it's about trying to remove a president that they don't like.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

you put up a youtube video from msnbc?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
the obama channel????
TELL THE TRUTH..ARE YOU KEITH OLBERMAN???
that has to be the explanation

NO WONDER YOU'RE CONFUSED...LOL

by the way,are they covering their faces in your avatar because of the smell of obama's policies???? or did biden just make another statement?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

TELL THE TRUTH..ARE YOU KEITH OLBERMAN???

Better than when everyone thought I was Dan Akyrod for a while.

I put up the video to show that I am not the only one that knows it's a bold faced lie when birthers say "show the birth certificate and we will shut up" It's a complete and total lie, it's a bold faced lie, and every hard core birther knows they are lying when they say it.

[edit on 10/17/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[/url]reply to post by whatukno

no,no it's not. really,it's not.
and you can post anything you like from msnbc. no critical thinker will pay credence to it.even the daily kos has more credibility.guess you didn't hear about the ge/obama ties. you know like the russian missle deal???

isn't it about time for the race card???
you're runnin out of arguments!

US DEBT CLOCK. watch your future disappear

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I can do that
One arbitrary race card commin' right up

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbd84a1c48a8.jpg[/atsimg]

When you guys come up with something that isn't complete and total bull, Ill listen. Until then I will have to argue against this silliness.

Yes, we are aware that Obama is spending a ton of money the US doesn't have. How this proves he was born in Kenya I will never know.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

isn't that the problem?
you're not listening.you are usurping logic and law. why?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

isn't that the problem?
you're not listening.you are usurping logic and law. why?

Oh I am listining. I listen quite well.

As far as logic, this conspiracy isn't logic, this isn't even Wukky Logic, this conspiracy is absolute absurdity and lunacy.

As far as the law goes, Go through the dozens of Birther threads here on ATS and see how I show law to back up my argument.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Well, umm, in there United States, that would be when you apply for a passport.

Where? Where is it that you specifically need a long form birth certificate to apply for a passport in the United states? In the state of Hawaii that certainly isnt the case, where I am that certainly isnt the case. You short form is perfectly acceptable, infact that is the type birth certificate most folks use.

Where does it say that only long forms are acceptable? Cut dodging your claims and back it up.

But I am curious?

Im curious why your so reluctant to back up this claim of yours.

Why are you so against the idea of Obama simply providing his long form birth certificate?

Because his already provided his birth certificate:
www.politifact.com...
Verified by Hawaii state officials. It is accepted by the Hawaiin government and they do not issue any more long forms upon request.

Now, Im just curious myself. Why are you derailing my initial request? where does it say only long forms are accepted? Provide a link, source, I dont give a damn, just back up your statements. This entire forum is filled with all kinds of accusations. If your going to open your mouth, do the kindness to back it up.

SG

[edit on 17-10-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   

This whole theory isn't about the truth, it's about trying to remove a president that they don't like.

Maybe for some, but not for many of the respected members here at ATS. You keep saying that "birthers" have no legitimate reason to question this issue, and that Obama already released his BC. You are entitled to your opinion, but it won't sway mine one bit. Not until this is settled for good.

As if this story and the resulting posts, which bring about at least two OTHER stories where Obama is called Kenyan-born by reporters weren't enough, I want to take readers back for a moment to just one of many analysis that provide reasonable doubt of that document's authenticity:

The 2007, 2008, and the two KOS images were then analyzed by creating a heat map showing where each pixel changes as jpeg quality decreases from 100 to 0. A change was considered relevant once the sum of the changes to the red, green, and blue values exceeded 10%. The heat map created from the 2007 and 2008 images showed the fonts, seal image, and security border are all identical consistent values. To eliminate any subjective presumptions and to increase the number of comparative tests the same analysis was then conducted on the 2006 and prior certificate images which all found the fonts, seal images, and security borders to also be saved with identical consistent values. The same analysis on the KOS images showed the security border having a substantially different RGB quality value than the fonts and the seal image.

atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com...

That's just one little tidbit of the article, which interested parties should read. In addition to clear differences with the heatmaps, there were problems with the borders and other things, and this has been discussed before plenty on ATS.

In addition to the problems with the BC he released, I want readers to consider these points as a basis by which the potential for a genuine conspiracy in this matter exists beyond all shadow of a doubt:

1) The lies in his campaign promises, particularly about ending the wars the day he took office- didn't happen- as well as many other lies as well. The lobbyist issue is also particularly damning, showing his partiality to big business and special interests. This establishes the propensity of this man to deceive. Nothing unusual for politicians, and maybe on that point we can agree.

2) The 9 month investigation by a 25 year private investigator with an impeccable record into threats of talk show host and network intimidation and worse by his administration not to discuss the birth certificate issue in MSM.

3) The consistent motions to dismiss in all the SCOTUS cases, rather than simply to do the honorable thing and supply records, hell at this point ANY records, that will settle this issue once and for all.

The continual veil of secrecy on him is only serving to infuriate people who have a legitimate right to know that their President is indeed a natural born citizen. The secrecy in itself is enough to suspect something is up.

But you know what? I am tired of being politically correct here. Obama and all his minions, including those that continually hold blindly to faith in the face of considerable evidence, such as this thread and so much more,

can take their crap and shove it.

It is really pissing me off to no end that ATS members get called racist and sour grapers simply because they are smart enough to know here that something, no, TOO MANY FRICKEN THINGS, are VERY wrong with this picture.

Any self respecting American worth his or her weight in American blood would have had their original BC, or anything else anyone requested, to show immediately that there was no question of his or her natural born status. IMMEDIATELY, without question and without fail.

Yeah read that last paragraph again. But that's just the problem. Obama doesn't understand natural born Americans.

Because every indication he is giving us at this point is that he isn't one!

Aight, I'm done, over and fricken the hell out.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

so maybe chicken little has a little more knowledge that you do. maybe he has researched this for years.

Let's see if I understand your argument.

Foreign countries are dumping the dollar, (they have been threatening to do this for years) That's directly Obama's fault.

Now you have said this has gone on for years right? Obama has been in office now just about 10 months. Years vs 10 months? hmm Obviously all Obama's fault. Damn that guy is evil. He personally has made it his mission to destroy America long before he became president.

Don't get me wrong, I don't deny what you say about the economy is correct. But I do deny thinking it's just one mans fault.

you took it in this direction when you posted this. if you can't apply these posts i have been putting up as fuel for the debate as to his elegibility,what do you think they mean?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

In addition to the problems with the BC he released, I want readers to consider these points as a basis by which the potential for a genuine conspiracy in this matter exists beyond all shadow of a doubt:

1) The lies in his campaign promises, particularly about ending the wars the day he took office- didn't happen- as well as many other lies as well. The lobbyist issue is also particularly damning, showing his partiality to big business and special interests. This establishes the propensity of this man to deceive. Nothing unusual for politicians, and maybe on that point we can agree.

I agree that Obama has lied about 7 campaign promises so far to date. Politicians lie. It's part and parcel to their job.

2) The 9 month investigation by a 25 year private investigator with an impeccable record into threats of talk show host and network intimidation and worse by his administration not to discuss the birth certificate issue in MSM.

I am not fully aware of this, I have heard of a PI that worked for that wingnut Orly Taitz, but I never heard of any credible threats made against him by the administration.

3) The consistent motions to dismiss in all the SCOTUS cases, rather than simply to do the honorable thing and supply records, hell at this point ANY records, that will settle this issue once and for all.

Oh I see, so you feel that Americans have no rights under the fourth amendment of the United States Constitution. Is that what your saying. You don't like this amendment so it's just fine to ignore it because it's inconvenient for your little witch hunt?

This is the main issue I have against this birther conspiracy. The complete and total disregard for the protections provided to every person in this country under the constitution. Yes this board will feverishly defend gun rights but when an amendment gets in the way of their little witch hunt they are completely willing to throw that right away.

Thanks but I will defend the constitution over your little pseudo conspiracy any day. When you demand that he "just show it, and it will be done." (which we all know is a total lie) you are wiping your ass with the fourth amendment and thus doing more damage to the people in this country than what you think you will save by forcibly removing a political figure from office that you have some personal beef with.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join