It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Headline from 2004? "Kenyan-born Obama"

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
It would be great if they prove he was born in Kenya, and they have to, by law, toss him out of the White House. I bet the Progressive's head would explode.

Biden would take office, and Biden makes Obama look like a conservative.

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Jesus. READ THE DATE OF THE ARTICLE.

Thu, 09 Jul 2009

Like I said earlier.. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY HES AFRICAN BORN WHEN HE IS ALREADY THE PRESIDENT.

link   
reply to post by centurion1211

I am not calling for the thread to be deleted...until it proves it actually has legs it is absolutely no different than "I was born to the bloodline and went rogue."

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
After doing some research about the Sunday Standard, I feel as though this is a weak piece of information to go by. Since the article was written in 2004, who knows how much of a background check the site did on Obama. Unless someone from the Standard does some explaining, we will never-ever know if their facts are correct.

When it comes to investigating the legality behind Obama's election win, Its way too late to do anything about it now. If there was any type of proof to the contrary, Obama and company have most likely wiped it out. Truthfully, I think people are going to jump on any small piece of information, which comes under the label "Obama is not a legal citizen". Even though the information is absolutely bogus in nature, there will no doubt be naive people who would buy into this junk. We will never know.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Pathos]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by digitus impudicus
Is she dead? I'm curious.

Yes. she died right before the election.

How convenient. Here's a CT: Granny is causing us problems. Granny has had a nice long life, right? Granny has got to go.

BTW, so did many of the people that could have caused trouble for the Clinton's during Bill's reign.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pathos

great idea, lets bury are heads in the sand and just pretend that we know that this guy made this mistake based solely on his assumption. Why question such things? Cmon people, move on, you have no right to be a curious human being. Whats done is done, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Jesus. READ THE DATE OF THE ARTICLE.

Thu, 09 Jul 2009

Like I said earlier.. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO SAY HES AFRICAN BORN WHEN HE IS ALREADY THE PRESIDENT.

Jesus. Read my post.
I'm not going to go over it again, but you clearly didn't read it all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeelaSavage

TY Leela, I couldn't hear.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
It would be great if they prove he was born in Kenya, and they have to, by law, toss him out of the White House. I bet the Progressive's head would explode.

Biden would take office, and Biden makes Obama look like a conservative.

For Biden to make Obama look like a conservative then Biden would have to be Karl Marx in disguise. Plus, just look at all the funny crap Biden would say by accident. He is a a comic's dream.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
If anybody who's saying Obama was born in Kenya knew even the slightest amount of world history, they wouldn't say it.

Research the years around his birthday…the Mau Mau war in Kenya, how it was impossible for his American mother and him to travel from America to Kenya due to the hostility of conditions. Plus, what would an American woman do in Kenya during that specific time period?

There is a whole history to that family, how Obama Sr traveled to Hawaii to obtain an education, met Obama Jr's future mother, and then returned to Kenya WHILE his pregnant wife REMAINED in the United States, and later gave birth to Obama Jr.

One of my professors (he is from Kenya) taught Obama Sr's child (not Obama), so he is close to that family. He is a history professor, and has acquaintances such as the UN Ambassador of Kenya calling his cell during class. Trust me, he knows about the Mau Mau war in Kenya, and the impossibility of Obama Jr to travel there, it is preposterous to believe that Obama was born in Kenya.

en.wikipedia.org...

Read it, educate yourselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I read it.

You are comparing an article written this Mid year by someone who is stating that he is visiting his "fathers birthplace"(inbold)...

Then..you go to an article written about this article trying to say it holds no merit because of another article written earlier this year.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thirteen pages and still counting. Countless threads, stories, law suits, relatives, and claims spanning the globe and the one person who can make it all end refuses to and has spent a small fortune to assure that this just continues ad nauseam.

.....just for the record the Emporer wasn't really wearing a suit made of invisible thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Wrong. They are both the same article. One has the word "father's" and the other one doesn't. They ARE the same article written on July 9th, 2009. I BELIEVE one is a "correction" and has the word "father's" added and that the original article is on WND.

Don't argue with me. I'm not arguing!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why doesn't Obama just toss all of his paperwork out on the table in order to shut everyone up. Isn't that what you would do? It's what I would do!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Here is a link to the web page WND referred to:

www.wnd.com...

link   
Once he thought he finally had that turd flushed, BAMMM, the plumbing backs up with 5 year old sewage!

Maybe he should call Joe the Plumber?

link   

Originally posted by titorite
IT COULD PUT THIS WHOLE PUPPY TO BED!

Dropping this nonsense would also be a great way to put this "PUPPY TO BED."

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NebuchadnezzarIII

So why do you think he won't just open up the vault copy and shut everyone up? It's bad for the country to be bickering over this so why doesn't he give what a significant population of the country is asking for? My gosh it is the easiest no-brainer task of his presidency. It would make birthers eat crow and would make him even more wonderful, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
BTW.....maybe someone's already mentioned this...but, don't care.

As long as it's a live HTML document, it can be edited to say whatever the author wants....at any time.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cranberrydork

oh how you obamatons would love that.

I'm sure Obama says a small prayer everyday hoping for the same thing. Maybe in your world, but I'm here in this thing called reality, and I'm curious as a mofo.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sheeper]

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join