It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's something interesting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

and rather unprecedented actually.

==

Top Chinese general to visit US: Pentagon

"China's second-ranking military officer will travel to Washington later this month on a week-long visit designed to promote trust and avoid "misunderstandings," the Pentagon said Wednesday."

==

Hmm - a little odd to me .... something is obviously cooking behind the scene we are unaware of.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

maybe he's coming to get some collateral for all the money we owe them....im sure letting them in on some of the tech the military has would suffice...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They probably foreclosed on the Pentagon and just want to have a final inspection/walk-through.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I wonder if it has anything to do with the China-Russia missile notification pact?

China and Russia signed a pact to notify each other of ballistic missile launch plans during Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's visit this week to Beijing, Chinese media said on Wednesday.
www.reuters.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Fair enough, gang.

But what "misunderstandings" are in place that requires the second highest Chinese military chief to vist Washington?

I trust you all realize this is unprecidented.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

Where's the conspiracy? He is visiting the Pentagon, big whoop. I know it is historic, but so was Dick Cheney Presidency, and we all know that happened.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

I guess while the chinese general is in the states he will catch up with plenty of his old freinds.Chinese intellegent angents planted in Washington.The CIA will be watching and monitoring him very closely.His cell phone,private car and every room in the chinese embassy will have eyes and ears.On the other hand while the general is in Washington,he will be replaced with a exsact double.The real General will be proberly kidnaped, brainwashing,and lets say.He will be dealt with.

new topics

top topics

join