It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really Sad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Someone stole my dog last wednesday. She was a little brown pomeranian. I had her for five years and I miss her so much!!!! Im never going to see her again. What if she's getting abused?? or starved?? or what if she got hit by a car? Noone in my family seems to care but me.

I know some people probably think oh well, its just a dog, but she was a family member to me. Sorry about my post I just feel really bad right now.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They straight up stole your dog?? How do you know she was stolen and just didnt run after the mail man or something??

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
avoid the tamales the local street vendor has.

jk

sucks that yer doggie is gone, I consider my pets family.

hopefully youll find her or she'll find you.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Oh no, I�m so sorry. I can�t imagine how you feel; I�m a huge animal lover myself. Are you sure someone took your dog? Maybe he ran away, you should put up signs and check all the dog pounds and shelters. They won�t hold them forever, and you know what happens if they aren�t adopted from these type of places.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Oh no, I�m so sorry. I can�t imagine how you feel; I�m a huge animal lover myself. Are you sure someone took your dog? Maybe he ran away, you should put up signs and check all the dog pounds and shelters. They won�t hold them forever, and you know what happens if they aren�t adopted from these type of places.

Edited cuz mine wasnt much better...haha

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
JustAnIllusion, that is terrible news. I am really sorry to hear it and I hope your dog turns up OK. My family was like that about dogs when I was growing up but since I had my dog for 17 years he became like part of the family. They miss him now as much as I do.

Good luck.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
When did you notice her missing??

Make sure to put up signs all over town... If you think she was stolen make sure you put STOLEN in big bold letters, put reward, don't state how much...
Put a cute little picture on there, notify your humane society, and animal rescue if you have one...

do what you can to get her home safely, quit crying, be strong, and get proactive.

I pray for her safe return.

My friends cat when missing for two months, got beaten, starved, and came home bloody and limping.
She recovered but there was a sick man in the neighbourhood abusing and starving other people's pets.

Be strong.... and again i'll pray for her safe return home.
good luck.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
They straight up stole your dog?? How do you know she was stolen and just didnt run after the mail man or something??

Yeah exactly. Dogs tend to chase stuff and get lost. Are you sure she was stolen?

But I feel for you. If someone stole my dog I would find them wherever they were and put my foot in their arse!!

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thanx guys. After I posted that I drove around a couple neighborhoods lookin for her. We already called the animal shelter. Shes a really cute expensive dog, so I dont think she'll get abused, (hopefully). And, lysergic, luckily theres no tamale vendors around here.

I know she got stolen because she never ran off before, and she never left our yard, unless people whistle her over. Theres also some other missing poms around our house, too. Theres a chance we could still find her.

(my mom also said if we dont find her she'll get me a teacup chihuahua, so that would be cool)

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Hire a dog investigator,

They pick up the scent of your dog and trace her to wherever she is.

Dogs have really good noses. I saw it on pet detectives, see if they have one in your area.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If other dogs of the same breed are going missing, it looks as if they are being stolen to order. I hate this kind of thing. Don't these people realise that dogs are beautiful creatures, not commodities to be treated as property.

I hope you find your missing dog.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
i have to say, that is one of the reasons i have a mutt. No one would want to steal her for profitable value.

All the more time for a great dog to be with me!

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No one would dare steal Scooby Poo (KayEm's dog). Firstly, he'd lick them to death (he's basically a tongue on legs) and secondly he'd piss on their bed (as he did one day about a month ago ... it was not nice). Plus he'd steal their food when they weren't watching and leave a minefield of steaming turds on the lawn.

new topics

top topics

join