It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who can debunk this video? ufo morphs into an airplane.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

your not telling me something i don't already know,

i posted that video to show that not every light in the sky is a ufo and the camera can play tricks on us. do i believe a ufo can turn into an airplane ?

no

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Sorry just assumed you were posting another morphing ufo video. You didn't state anything otherwise...

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lichter daraus

no problem ,

i didn't say much because the video speaks for itself. there are many ufo vids that are just misidentified craft like this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

....but at the same time we cannot just dismiss every ufo video as a misidentified craft and each case needs to be investigated to find the truth about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thats a good video, fake or not, but the X-files music always kills it for me, not sure why. Actually, any music in a good supposed ufo video kills it for me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
One thing I love about threads like these is when people come in who saw the last thread about this and debunk it like it's brand new to them.

All these debunks and not one person bothered to mention it's already been posted on ATS before.

Please exclude me from that generalization, I browse the sight occasionally and just recently started posting. In fact, it actually was brand new footage to me. Thanks and no hard feelings.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join