It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 42
<< 39  40  41   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I read some of AB's suposed last letter. The use of bloody and bugger off to me sounds like an american trying to sound british. I know people who use that terminalogy and from what I know it seems suspect. I don't think that last post was real.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
www.editorandpublisher.com...

Look what I found drudge.

They said it was a hoax but what if its not, just a cover story? This is intense...

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Omega Pickle]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
www.editorandpublisher.com...

Look what I found drudge.

They said it was a hoax but what if its not, just a cover story? This is intense...

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Omega Pickle]

NICE FIND Omega!!!!

This is getting out of hand when they start hoaxing the mainstream media!

Whats next??...it's getting interesting...again

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Interesting now the debunkers debunk themselves.
Follow link and read "The Monitors" new post:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../3/04

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Satariel]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well if anything this hoax could have been made by someone following AB just to get us aroused. Still, it is interesting to read considering the events. Man, this is some topic alright. Fake or not we are really going! I say that if # hits the fan, we must join together somehow and survive. I dunno. I have a car that is not insured but if bad stuff happens then you better believe im driving it somewhere safe. Then again, I dont think any place is really safe. Ho hum ho hum dee dum.

d1k

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I knew it, his story sounded like total nonsense. As I said before, some crack pot scientist posting he thinks the end of the world is coming is more believable then some guy saying his group is working for the goverment on a project to scare the hell out of people.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satariel Duping the gullible may be immoral or unethical, but it is hardly illegal, unless done for monetary benefit.
No, but knowingly posting fales information is against our Terms and Conditions. [size=10]THREAD LOCKED Discuss the hoax in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... [Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41   >>

join