It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I just got this from prep2003...

Has anybody else noticed that it now takes a longer than average time for your satellite dish to change stations when you click your remote? I've heard the same thing from several folks & one said that her TV keeps loosing the signal even when there is no bad weather in the area. She called the company & they checked it out thoroughly & found nothing amiss.
Mary

The dark dust cloud interference maybe?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I can say on this one that I own a sattlelite system, and for the last few months, I have noticed that all of a sudden it will glitch, much like it does when a storm goes over, but just for a second, almost like when you pause a dvd, it will pixleize and then go back to normal, although it hasnt done it in the last few weeks, but it was frigging annoying and I can find no reason for it. Not meaning to play devils advocate, but my system was doing that. Yup, K, I go back to astral project now....

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The Crab Nebula, the remnant of the most recent close supernova, is 6,300 light years away from earth.

Light came here on July 4th 1054 AD.

Therefore the "dust cloud" must be moving at a large fraction of the speed of light if it's going to hit in 2004.

That is ridiculous.

Secondly, given it's 6300 light years away, when it gets here isn't going to make
diddly squat.

"perturbing the Oort cloud". If you perturb a comet in the Oort cloud it takes about on order of 50,000 years to get here.

Passing stars perturb it, over astronomical time scales.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I've had a few satellite "glitches" lately. From what I hear, it was from all the massive sun flares we had.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If you do not believe we are in the End of Days, go to these two web pages to round out your education, then make up your own mind.

onealclan0.tripod.com...

onealclan0.tripod.com...

After considering the material, e-mail the webmaster and tell him your conclusion.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
news.nationalgeographic.com...

National Geographic article on incoming dust cloud.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Taken from : www.godlikeproductions.com...

As best I can tell, here is the interpretation of the numbers given by Aussie Bloke.

Asteroid No. Time to Impact Data Date Incoming Velocity Asteroid Radius Density Time of Arrival

199 80 days 5-1-04 .887 L/h (222k mph) 993m(d=1.9km) 56lb/ft**3 7/28 12:34am

005 83 days 5-3-04 .733 L/h (183k mph) 447m(d=.9km) 34lb/ft**3 7/31 5:51am

003 48 days 5-6-04 .735 L/h (184k mph) 693m(d=1.4km) 72lb/ft**3 6/27 10:37am

Asteroid 003 arriving in June has velocities which are varying and therefore draw it�s arrival date into question.

Asteroid 199 has mass around 3.26 x 10**11 lbs which is about 163 million tons.

Needless to say their POA (Plan of Action) is UNKNOWN.

The velocity of the preceeding meteorite shower is being tracked and the arrival date is being keyed to the leading asteroid 003 to " 27/6/04?"

The initial asteroid looks to be impacting around the Falkan Islands off the coast of South America.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by ScoFe]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ive suspected that Bush is stockpiling oil to protect his country and that the war in Iraq is to secure new supply in preparation for the aftermath of any possible hit by roids.

This adds to my suspitions.

www.cnsnews.com.../Politics/archive/200405/POL20040519b.html

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
If there was an end game due, and people knew about it (govt, scientists) and there was the potential for some of our people and infrastructure to survive, then you would expect world financial markets to give a massive indication of this.

Take DARPA's FutureMap for example.

Here is a BBC link to the story: news.bbc.co.uk...

This can be used to predict terrorist attacks, so why not other catastrophic events?

I would like to hear your thoughts with regards to the above.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by Smokersroom]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Its to complicated for my brain

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wonder if the war in the heavens, as outlined in the bible, is really about the Star Wars systems being used to blow up the incoming objects before they hit earth.

I read Israel has the best in the world. Ever wonder why?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense

[

I cant wait until the morning of June 8th, a once in a lifetime show from the sky.

You mean June 18 I think, at least according to AussieBloke's dates...

No I am certain the morning of June 8th the sky will put on a show, you must not have an interest in astronomy is you dont know whats up on June 8th.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If this is true, I wonder if the June 30th handover of power in Iraq is a diversion. Obviously things aren't going well over there yet the administration is adamant about the date.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
forum.dreamexpedition.com...

And more.

www.armageddononline.org...

this thing has gone world wide. how long will it be until it goes 'public domain' TV/Radio major networks?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
forum.dreamexpedition.com...

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No I am certain the morning of June 8th the sky will put on a show, you must not have an interest in astronomy is you dont know whats up on June 8th.

Then what is going to happen on June 8th? Please tell instead of just saying I'm stupid.

TPL

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
June 8th is 2 weeks away correct. What we should be looking out for, if we arent already, is prominent people i.e. politicians, taking holidays. By the way do we know of an impact site? If its in the western/northern hemisphere then this theory will apply more so.

TPL

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense

Then what is going to happen on June 8th? Please tell instead of just saying I'm stupid.

The three asteroids are predicted to be close by and entering the astmosphere.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join