It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have been "lurking" right along with y'all on this thread, and would like to add a few (last) thoughts and observations. Simply put, the INSANE RATE at which the PTB are depleting everyform of energy, resources, and Human Life, recklessly and desperately, these policies point to a complicit knowledge that , for whatever reason, we as a planet and/or civilization, we are at the end. There is no talk of the future at the top levels of Govt., Science, Environment or Population, and nor is anyone planning retirement, really-- only debate as to the M.O of The End.

I once knew an old man (my step-granddad) who was wise, Bostonianally Frugal, industrious and very rich in a quiet sort of way, always full of Ben Franklin-esque one liners and work ethic quotes. In his last days, his self-declared last days at that, he spent tens of thousands of $$$$, maybe more, playing the most ridiculous " Clearing House" and Magazine sweepstakes-and like spammers, the more forms you fill out, the more they send, "ad" infitum. The old feller wasn't evn crazy or senile, just bizzarely fixated on "spending it all" for naught on the most INSAANE, ridiculous pay-to-play crapola.

Not just Neo-Cons, no... but Every World Government and country seems to be doing same--depleting ALLL resources, insome bizzare last-ditch scenario. What fools that cannot see that catastrophe or no catastrphe, we, as a planet, are pretty much F!@#$%^& over, on Every front-Food, water, Air, and energy. Whether an imminent intergalactic event, one more hard-hitting Attack or Nuke, what?-maybe a few more viruses or one bad robot, how much more of anything can anything take??-- We, the Camel are simply awaiting "The Straw that breaks its (our) back." All you can really do is Pray for another day..

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Read everything....

Who cares?

If its comming, you are all wasting precious time debating it.

If its not comming then you are all wasting time on a lame hoax. (based on the evidence being for thing no where near us, i call that lame.)

Welcome to John Titor version2 suckers. (2004, halfway through the year, still can't find my waco-style events on a monthly basis)

Now you too can be John Titor/Aussie Bloke with these five easy steps.
1) Learns some fancy info that has lots of numbers or cutting edge science.
2) Claim things are beyond the public's view.
3) Say "What I say won't change what is going to happen"
4) Express your want to spend more time with your family even if you waste some time posting to the internet.
5) Tell people you don't care what they think or it doesn't matter what they think.

There you go, the next end of the world internet hero in five easy steps.

Oh, and if any of this does happen....none of this mattered anyways.
And if the world is ending, believe it or not, and there is nothing you can do...don't you have better things to do than post here?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
The world is not going to end, i don't completly agree with everything this Aussie says and I don't think the world will end. I don't even think its possible to happen in the time he says. Something more akind to another big Earthquake like the one in Iran is what I think is going to happen this year and probably one or more terrorist attacks in the US and possibly some parts of Europe.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey but Titor may be right in that these abuse scandals are going to rock peoples rescpect and nations respect of the United States. What we're seeing is only the beginning.

d1k

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Well after reading all the various links and stuff im pretty confused

One piece of text says we are going through a dust cloud of some nebula, another says that some super nova explosion rattled up our orrt (sp?) cloud and is causing the dust and debris to come at us. One says that there are not astroids coming, one says there are three. So im pretty lost now. What does seem to be pretty consistent is that something to do with a metor/comet/astroid is going to happen next month...

Replying to the post that says our world is pretty much done, I agree its looking bad but we are far from done. There is technology that certain people are trying not to let out, cold fusion, anti gravity and more.

www.infinite-energy.com...

www.americanantigravity.com...

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense

Seriously though, the bible says at the end of days, a large object will fall to earth. The object is called "wormwood" and it will destroy 1/3 of the earth and sea.

That's another thing. This whole asteroid/comet scenario draws some eerie parallels between what revelations predicts and what is happening/might happen.

All the more reason to beleive

Well if this is the Book of Revalation being played out then this 'roid wont be the end, we still have the anti-christ, the final battle between good and evil, the rise of the satanic nation, more impats, coming of Christ and his angels and culminating in the battle of Armageddon.

If Revalation is being played out then many will survive ie: 1/3 rd of the earth will be affected by this asteroid/comet, but not all of us.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Ive just read this and it confirms what i said above. Apologies if its been done before on this thread.

www.bushcountry.org...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Here is another piece of evidence which questions Aussie Bloke's credibility. Taken from:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../22/04

"Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

Come on come on, read the bloody post! I�m "all" those pseudonyms, and plenty more besides, here and all over this place you inhabit. Look I said what I had to say and that�s it, I�m not gonna keep coming back down here to explain myself, I�ll pick up a bloody troll myself.

It�s all VERY CLEAR. I wrote half that stuff, I was "A little helper" sending everyone off on a mad goose chase to put aussie�s posts in a wordprocessor to count the letters and fullstops so they could prove which posts were his and which weren�t. IT WAS ALL TROLLING, GOT IT!! All youy have to do is keep google open and have a good imagination.

You people were hanging around like lost "SHEEP" waiting for another revelation so I helped you along a little and kept you occupied in the meanwhile, that�s all. I just got a little carried away up top with the KINGOfTROLLS bit and about getting another troll I know to come over and decimate the site. He�s good at that.

So then, lets leave it at that. If your serious about this AB business then a little free advise. Ignore all the Igors and such and just hang out till "HE" comes back. You�ll recognize him, don�t worry about that. Personally I think he�s done his work and has moved on.

Apology
5/22/2004
7:31 am EDT"

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
the awkward thing is this 'aussie bloke' whoeevr he is said that there will be people who will try to discredit him by any means.

So who is telling the truth? All i saw in the link posted above was a group of people who refused to be named saying that AB was trolling and everyone was a ****wit listening to him without explaining why or how and resorting to insults and abuse. When people act in an abusive manner like that ill be even more millitant and dig my heels in. There is nothing to discredit AB or to explain why he is wrong, just a lot of muck throwing.

Anyway, we'll find out soon enough wont we.

'BOOM! If not boom today, boom tomorrow. There is always a boom tomorrow.'
Cmdr Susan Ivanova. Babylon 5

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Heh just playing Devil's Advocate. The link above was a continuation of Aussie Bloke's original posts where people commented on what they thought. Basically the thread turned into a bunch of trolls adding fuel to the fire so as to cause more of a commotion. Then you have the apparent plagerism of his information then the data i posted earlier about his comets not even being close to hitting the Earth. Just wanted to show a different side of the story but I do agree that the Earth will end someday but I doubt anyone will be able to predict it.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
On the Limbaugh show yesterday, Rush went over an article or some story about the sky dimming which it has been for awhile now. I think this article was from some scientists and astronomers. I don't think Rush took it seriously, but the point is, is that this supports Aussiebloke a little. The point is, is that this is starting to be reported a little, regardless of whether it's believed or not.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I aksed myself some of the same questions that have been asked about visibility of the impending 3 "novas"/meteors/asteroids. Here is the explanation as to why not more "amateur" astronomers or even professionals are talking about what's headed our way :

Everything in the Universe emits (even if it is a small amount) and reflects electromagnetic frequencies to some extent. Yes, even pieces of rock.

There are various ways to look at objects (using different EM spectra):
1. Infrared
2. Near Infrared
3. Optical
4. Radar
5. Various RF bands
6. X-ray & Gamma Ray

Pieces of rock in our solar system will be reflecting IR, and be detectable with Radar and other RF bands. Depending on their colour, reflectivity, size and surface attributes they may or may not be visible in the Optical EM spectrum (in other words, visible through a normal telescope with lenses, etc). Most asteroids/pieces of rock, etc, reflect enough sunlight so that they can be seen with conventional telescopes... but not all of them.

This particular group of rocks is surrounded in a huge, dark, cloud of dust and is therefore not visible optically.
The only means to detect it is with IR, RF and Radar.
Amateur astronomers simply do not have much access to this kind of thing. Radio telescopes are owned and run mostly by governments and there are very few observatories that allow amateurs to make use of their equipment.

One of the places where amateur astronomers did have some access to such equipment was the Mt Stromolo Observatory in Australia. It was recently destroyed - burned down... pretty obvious tactic if you ask me.

To further creep everyone (along with myself) out, check out the following links..... Oh yeah, and let's not forget that even the Mayan calendar "speaks" of major change in June/July 2004........ another coincidence?

LINKS :

www.enterprisemission.com...

csep10.phys.utk.edu...

news.bbc.co.uk...

Below are many links that others have left on the thread for people to look at.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/nation/2566165

_swan_ARecl_sm.gif

nssdcftp.gsfc.nasa.gov...
fields_vefi/ac_500ms_ascii/1982/04/1982104T2117_2142_de2_
vefi_ac_500ms.asc

www.angelfire.com...

home.pe.net...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.theaustralian.news.com.au...
_page/0,5744,9304633%255E29098,00.html

www.usbunkers.com...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Are there any definite dates on from the comet camp, so to speak? In other words, has anyone who said we would get hit by a comet tail posted any definite dates like AussieBlokes?

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So what.Do you all think the world will stay the same forever.its constatly changing.Humans only been around for such as small amount of time.

Anyway we only around 80 or so years.

Live your life to the max every day embrace life today.Be happy treat everyone with respect.Look after people less fortunate.Love with all you heart and forget about tommorrw we are all going to die.You don`t remember a time before you were born and chances are you won`t have a future when you die.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
3 dates have been mentioned, all of which are in the latter part of June 2004.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
for the end of the world one would have to know the end of the world hence the end of the world could only know the end of the world if the end of the world was justified in the end of the world

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
According to my friend the two comets 'neat' and 'linear' have already passed their closest approach points. Or the doomsday asteroids this thread reffering to something else entirely. My friends post (on a different private forum) is reperinted below with links. Can someone clarify this?

"These are references to two comets, �Neat� and �Linear�. Neat has already passed its closest approach of 30 Million miles, many times the distance from the Earth to the Moon, and Linear is just about to reach its closes approach at the end of the month. I assume these are the ones you are referring to. "

www.space.com...

www.saao.ac.za...

stardate.org...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This is starting to sound boring, not only is the world not going to end in some awesome fireworks show, but we are not going to be able to see any more comets for a long while. At least I got to see NEAT with the help of my binoculars.

On second thought has any one been watching Venus lately? It is rapidly getting lower in the sky each night like it is getting sucked into a black hole or something. Who know's?

I cant wait until the morning of June 8th, a once in a lifetime show from the sky.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
3 dates have been mentioned, all of which are in the latter part of June 2004.

Yes. Those are the dates posted by AussieBloke for the asteroids/meteors he spotted and warned about. What I am asking is are there any definite dates for the comet tail impacts? Or do those same dates apply?

According to my friend the two comets 'neat' and 'linear' have already passed their closest approach points.

How far behind do the comet tails lag? The body of the comet(s) have/has passed but perhpas thier tails lag behind enough to hit a month later? Just a thought...

I cant wait until the morning of June 8th, a once in a lifetime show from the sky.

You mean June 18 I think, at least according to AussieBloke's dates...

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Isn't it strange, Bush will be out of the country around that time?

I would look for the internet going down, maybe power grid nuclear plants shut down due to terrorist threat, orange alert with food and duct tape warnings, even satilites going off line for some bogus safty reason like flares.

When we see reports of rain of fire falling from the sky we will know something is up.imo

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join