It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiffee
You are all to be commended for your exemplary performance these past several weeks. Your unwitting participation in BLIND SKIES has proven most informative, and quite frankly entertaining to many project members.

As with John Titor, I was willing to watch and see. The evidence acceptable to me would have appeared (or not) towards the end of June. I am well aware of the end-times prophecies and do believe that something similar will occure. However, I am also skeptical enough to wait and see.

If you are truly responsible for this, I have a few things to say. There are many people who fell for this and were caused fear and worry due to your 'experiment'. That is not acceptable to me (and no doubt not acceptable to many other members of ATS).

The words 'red hot poker' comes to mind.

If you weren't responsible for it, you're just an arsehole who should get a life.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I agree with you Pisky...if that was just an experiment then there is a serious problem with this person. That is not integrity at all. That kind of a joke is worthy of being BANNED.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Guys.

Before you start attacking another member here,
the message from "The Monitors" was posted on godlikeproductions.
We can't be certain Shiffe was the one who posted it there.
I'm inclined to think he/she just copied it here so we could see and neglected to clarify that they were doing so.

Let's wait for him/her to get back online so that can be straightened out, okay?

Thx.

EDIT: Original post on GLP here

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I agree with you 100% ,Pisky, but a hot poker is just to good for the "person or persons" that had pulled that stunt. That stunt reminded me of something a juvenile-delinquent would have pulled, for the hell of it, or a terrorist, for that matter. How anyone could derive any kind of enjoyment/pleasure out of others fear over something that may or may not happen are despicable human-being(s).

nanna_of_6

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I also would like everyone to know that I was not saying that anyone from here wrote that post I took from "godlikeproductions" and brought over here for everyone to see, I was just trying to give everyone the "heads-up" on the out-come of the "Aussie B" posts.

With that said, here is another post from GLP, to let you see, from what this one says, it's not good.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../3/04&replies=20&PHPSESSID=cb1769db6fff9e773ae0b24d433a1d72

nanna_of_6

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm off to bed for the night.

Good Night to everyone.

nanna_of_6

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Guys.

Before you start attacking another member here,
the message from "The Monitors" was posted on godlikeproductions.
We can't be certain Shiffe was the one who posted it there.

If he was just copying/pasting from another site he should have have told us that and included a link. Otherwise we can only assume that he is in on it. Hence my earlier comment.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
I also would like everyone to know that I was not saying that anyone from here wrote that post I took from "godlikeproductions" and brought over here for everyone to see, I was just trying to give everyone the "heads-up" on the out-come of the "Aussie B" posts.

With that said, here is another post from GLP, to let you see, from what this one says, it's not good.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../3/04&replies=20&PHPSESSID=cb1769db6fff9e773ae0b24d433a1d72

nanna_of_6

If this is true and people have taken their own lives as a result of this hoax then the perpetrators will be in very grave trouble and will probably get a knock on the door at 5am very shortly.

This form of hoax could even be classified as a form of terrorism.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrisjohns

Originally posted by nanna_of_6

nanna_of_6

If this is true and people have taken their own lives as a result of this hoax then the perpetrators will be in very grave trouble and will probably get a knock on the door at 5am very shortly.

This form of hoax could even be classified as a form of terrorism.

There hasn't been any links put there to validate the story...hopefully its just another bs thread.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
rcoreyn,
I will check it out tomorrow when I get up to see if anyone at GLP's posts a link for that one, about the man and his family, I pray that it's not true, for if it is, whoever these "monitors" were could be in serious trouble because they a very much responsible, if it is true.

I am very up-set about this AB hoax, because my own son who is raising his child alone had said he'd do the same thing with him and his child so they would not have to endure a slow horrorable death, if what Aussie Bloke had claimed was going to happen, did start to happen around the 18th, to think I could have lost one of my son's and his child because of some degenerate's hoax, pains my heart and makes me ill,
, but it also makes me very P.O'd too

Oh and I am a she

nanna_of_6

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nanna, I will be watching it also...I think it is a bs thread like most of the others on GLP.

It is sad to think that a hoax could really cause peoples worlds to end.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I wonder if the person that has that site, if she was involved in it or not, or knew anything about it. The owner of that site is just as responsible for what goes on in her site. She needs "site monitors".

Well at least I can let my son know that the AB thread over there was a hoax, but he's going to really be pi_ _ed-off at the people responsible for worrying/scarring him like that. His little girl is his world and the only thing great out of a bad marriage/divorce, but at least I can put his mind at ease, now.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I'm sure your son will welcome happy to hear of the hoax...and the monitors are alot of the reason I like ATS so much.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   

I will check it out tomorrow when I get up to see if anyone at GLP's posts a link for that one, about the man and his family, I pray that it's not true, for if it is, whoever these "monitors" were could be in serious trouble because they a very much responsible, if it is true.

Yep, there'll be a few hard drives being chucked in the skip tonight, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shiffee You are all to be commended for your exemplary performance these past several weeks. Your unwitting participation in BLIND SKIES

Originally posted by Shiffee For our own protection, because it�s becoming abundantly clear that civil/criminal litigation may result from this experiment, we cannot and will not identify ourselves, nor will we reveal any details that might readily be traced to us. We�re confident that using IP logs will prove frustrating for you, at best.
The you should not have used the e-mail address assigned by your German broadband provider to register. www.t-online.de... HOAX! [Edited on 3-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"scientific belief"

Raphael.....your post, and those two words you put together are an oxymoron. Science and faith cannot go together. Science is based on facts and evidence, faith is based on belief in something without needing any proof.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Found this interesting....

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42 >>

join