It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Time for a little dose of reality from me:

1) we are going to get hit either in the western of southern hemisphere by multiple very large asteroids/comet tails that will cause massive environmental damage as well as wiping most of humanity out.
2) the government has known about this and has made plans to shelter its "important" people. there may be a chace for civilians to be sheltered as well.
3) no aliens or 4th dimension crap will show up at the last minute and save us.
4) we have no logical defense against such an inbound object as an asteroid or comet.
5) there is a chance for survival if one acts quickly and gathers the right materials.

i encourga eothe rmemebers to follow what i have done here and post what they believe.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
the time is near all we can do is wait and see and hope for the best. We cant turn back the hands of time we must make the best with the cards we were dealt there is a special meaning for all of us and we will be tested and it is our duty to be beacons of light and to Deny Ignorance. Something are inevitable death being one of them we must enjoy our life to the fullest and do our best to help those in need. Carpe Diem. I hope these predictions are wrong but this is a time of change

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Here is another link about the world getting darker (global dimming) that mirrors the one in aussie bloaks post.

www.guardian.co.uk...

aperantly scientist dont understand what is going on and most choose to ignore the data, how suprising...

"It's also possible that global dimming is not entirely down to air pollution. "I don't think that aerosols by themselves would be able to produce this amount of global dimming,"

so since they dont know what it is and they dont think it is all pollution, aussie bloaks explanation makes the most sense.

EDIT: heres the link from aussie bloaks post

www.chron.com...

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by TheRepublic]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
ok.... only thing i have to say is that i cannot think while at work.. all day yesturday and today today i was thinking of a plan to how to survive on what would work.. what cant work and so on.. man this has me spooked but at least well all know in the next coming weeks so as of right now im just going to just relax and see how things turn in next few weeks and find a hole.. hmm.. now i have 2 coworkers that tihnk im insane because i asked them what they would do if they found out were going to be hit by an asteriod soon.. and that was it.. but i notcied a very errie silence once i talked to them about it.. well well see soon.. ok my rant is over just felt like posting my thoughts.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Just sounds like fundamental christianclinging on to hope for the apocalypse... if it happend it happens, if not it wont. Keep in mind though, those nutty christians back around 1000AD predicted the world would end then... obviously it didnt...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
What i think is this. A lot of people have come forward with dreams/predictions seeing something like this, me included, before it started to be told on the net. Some Christian groups seem to be trying to say only they have seen this, and only they will be saved, which is crap imo.

I am not sure about the dates, althou something does seem to be going on. I still don't give to these dates all the credence some people are giving it, i am not sure if anyone knows the dates, not even religious people.

Being able to see predictions/visions has nothing to do with being religious, and it doesn't happen only to the religious.

I guess I am still skeptical about this, the Aussie bloke seems to have lost quite a few marbles, and that doesn't help much for people to give even some credence to this.

Also, I think there would be some more astronomers finding this, if it was true. Althou, now that i remember, not too long ago I posted about astronomers not noticing a part of our own milky way until a few weeks ago.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Do not be worried. This is all happening for a purpose.

I beleive those who are ready to make the transtion to the 4rth dimension will do so before any damage is done, while the other's who aren't ready will have to suffer through this, while those in the 4rth dimension help those who are still stuck in the 3rd not knowing wtf is going on.

I beleive in reincarnation, so, you will benefit from this because in your next life you will have a life of peace and non corruptible leaders, and life would be more about love and Oneness rather than war and domination.

*sarcasm off... or maybe not*

Grrr density! Try not to confuse the concepts, because you end up confusing everyone else in the process.

There are infinity dimentions, you do not number that which consists of infinity! [sarcasm] If out of infinity we were on 3rd, and it went in linear order, good luck to us![/sarcasm]

Only 7 densities though, and densities are just levels of awareness, they are frequency resonance envelopes. I am aware of the impending comet cluster, its misinterpretation as "Nibiru" by new agers, and so forth, but I have no evidence that it will arrive this year. Also, he mentioned that it hit the Oort cloud on the way in - something did hit the Oort cloud, but it wasn't the comet cluster as he claims, although he may simply be confusing those space objects, and that's understandable. This is interesting, because this guy says so many things that are indeed true - either this is very well done disinformation, where 90% of truth is mixed in with 10% of lies, or he is onto something. If this is disinfo, the lie would be the timeframe of impact, but most other things are indeed factual. I will read this article again later, and see if I can spot glaring contradictions or fallecies.

However, I wouldn't advise 3rd density service to self reaction - running for cover, digging a hole, stocking up on food, worrying about survival. It is the soul that matters, the body was going to die at any rate! However, considering all humans are service to self, this is precisely what people will be doing. That, and converting to religions in droves perhaps as well. Sheeple will continue to be sheeple, nothing more, till the end. We're all food for the moon, and only a few will choose to wake up and escape this repeatable human experiment, before the grand cycle is over.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
But that first pic from the first link is simply a SWAN Far Side Imaging
pic.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

"The SWAN Instrument is designed to observe the solar Lyman alpha photons (121.6 nm) backscattered by the neutral hydrogen atoms present in the interplanetary medium. The background images show the distribution pattern of the backscattered Lyman alpha photons as observed from SOHO. This image, obtained in approximately 24 hours, is then processed to reveal spatial variations of the solar illuminating flux. These spatial variations are correlated to the actual activity on the solar disk. Because SWAN observes backscattered photons, it is actually possible to 'see' those which are originating from the farside of the Sun. "

go here

click on archive under DATA

Look for

Other near real time data:

click on Swan farside imaging

same pics that were at this link

those aren't comets

it's solar activity on the other side of the sun--there's even cute animantions

"Activity on the Sun's far side (left) is revealed by the glow of hydrogen gas in space, lit by ultraviolet rays from the Sun and detected by SWAN on SOHO. It is charted as if observed from a position beyond the Sun. This view joins with a corresponding impression of near-side activity (right) to cover the whole sky. The Sun's rotation carries the activity from left to right in both images. Black areas are regions not observed by SWAN"

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I remember many years ago, my mother told me that when she was young, she read an article about the end of the world and it scared her so much that she couldn't sleep. I also remember a time when a meteor was suppose to hit the earth and cause major damage, it was talked about on the news so much that I found myself discussing with my sister where would be the best place to die. I guess my point is that there will always be theories , or those who claim to know how and when, ,but Jesus tells us that NOBODY WILL know the day or the hour, not even the angels in Heaven, only God knows. Remember that whenever you read somebody's BS about knowing when the end will come. Don't even waste another moment on worrying about things of which we have absolutely no control. In the grand scheme of things, humanity is still in it's infancy. Don't worry, everything will be fine.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
the dates that people cant find ....?

18th-20th June Impact 1

24-25th June Impact 2

26th-27th June "anomaly"

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 05:57 AM
link   
After looking into this topic more I may have found something which may comfort you all. Aside from my earlier post which talked about Aussie Bloke stealing his information, it seems that the code posted on BushCountry has been decoded.

Here is what the uncoded numbers looked like in the BushCountry article:

"T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887(993.56)ETA:-24:34.INC
T-005.83..:-5-004.3.733(447.34)ETA:-05:51.INC
T-003.48..:-6-004.5.735(693.72)ETA:-10:37.INC?

MDC:-DIA=1.43..AU VEL as follows:-0.000234 LS
:-0.000138 LS
:-0.000319 LS

PTOI 1.9558.56 WE 10098.56 SE TTI+ETA(^&.99)
ETS SH=27/6/04? Tracking VEL US at this time.
PROJECTED POA UNKNOWN

T-199.80..:-5-004.1.887 INBOUND AT (sec.com) NAV 335.78+09.456(EMP=.0045) PSM.0012."

Since Aussie Bloke got upset over this person posting this code its safe to assume the code poster was on to something. Aussie even goes as far as to help "uncode" some of it.

Next comes the decoded message of whats going on. If you wish to read bout it in its entirety go to (very bottom):

mysite.verizon.net...

For those of you who want to know the jist of it, here it is:

"Asteroid No. Time to Impact Data Date Incoming Velocity Asteroid Radius Density Time of Arrival
199 80 days 3-30-04 .887 L/h (222k mph) 993yds(d=1.13mile) 56lb/ft**3 6/18-20 12:34am
005 83 days 3-30-04 .733 L/h (183k mph) 447yds(d=.51mile) 34lb/ft**3 6/24-25 5:51am
003 84 days 3-30-04 .735 L/h (184k mph) 693m(d=.79mile) 72lb/ft**3 6/26-27 10:37am "

Now at first glance this information seems to coincide with the doomsday message but after going to the website provided by AcidHead:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

its easy to see that the 3 asteroids which are supposed to kill us all are in fact very far away from earth. Towards the bottom of the site (SEARCH FOR ANOTHER OBJECT search box) it lets u type in the Asteroid numbers your looking for and it will give you its orbit along with pictures of the Earth and how far away it is from Earth. Typing in the decoded Asteroid numbers (199, 005, 003) you can see for yourselves that these asteroids pose no threat to Earth.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I find the discription of the third object interesting...

26th-27th June "anomaly"

It almost sounds like the kingdom of god is coming. It is made out of crystal.

Only those of pure heart and the right DNA will be removed just before it happens. The rapture?

Those who die will still live, as we never die. Only our bodies do.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hi all!

Reading this thread with interest - thank you!

It seems we have two camps here - those who believe "the end of the world is nigh" - and those who remain sceptical (sorry to simplify this but often it's best to precis to see the bigger picture??)

For myself, I'm aware that in my Life there have been several warnings of the end times (I was born in 1950) and, as yet, nothing untoward has happened globally to remove us from the planet. That is not to say that we aren't in danger of course: eventually something will "take us out", even if it's "simply" the Sun reaching the end of it's life.

However, the point is that there have *always* been people who anticiapte the end of the world, as demonstrated here and which I previously used in a thread here (which covers the end of the world scenario as well).

Hope that helps?

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We all know something is happening with our solar system, the earth,sun,etc. Why is it so hard to believe something is going to happen?

Do you think chemtrails are contrails?

I remember reading that abovetopsecret was run by masons who wanted to test the peoples reactions to earth changes. I'm beginning to wonder.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
i encourga eothe rmemebers to follow what i have done here and post what they believe.

Here's what I believe...

This is a load of horse dung LOL Plain and simple.

Now that doesnt mean that I don't believe that World Gov's hide things, cause I suspect that if something like this was going to occure they would try very hard to not tell anyone because the panic that would follow and mass chaos would almost be as bad as the actual event.

But I think you would of seen a lot more space "exploration" in the 70's/80's/90's than what we have already done.

I personally rely heavily on my own intuition. I havnt had any sort of personal indication of such an event, and have faith that I would have if there was something like this coming soon.
So, I say its a bunch of BS.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
We all know something is happening with our solar system, the earth,sun,etc. Why is it so hard to believe something is going to happen?

Do you think chemtrails are contrails?

I remember reading that abovetopsecret was run by masons who wanted to test the peoples reactions to earth changes. I'm beginning to wonder.

Hi ew!!

You write "We all know something is happening with our solar system, the earth,sun,etc.". Could you explain who the "We all" refers to here please? As far as I'm aware, the majority of scientists, astronomers, etc wouldn't share that POV - but I'm very happy to learn - honestly!!

As you'll see from my previous post, I readily accept that something, sometime *will* happen - I guess my own opportunity to experience personal death will occur before you, though, as I am probably a bit older than you are ew

Chemtrails/ contrails - my belief is that the vast majority of contrails are simply that - condensation trails - , due to the increased air traffic aboive our heads. What is your stance ew? Mind you, this would go off topic but such topics already exist on ATS - I'd be happy to debate this with you

You claim "abovetopsecret was run by masons" - it might well be for all I know ew. But, as it's a privately funded board, that would be the owners right, wouldn't it??

(Please note, I'm not saying ATS is run by masons (I'm certainly not a mason - who'd have *me* as a member??
) but rather the principle that a privately-run board *could* have any persuasion or emphasis. Would you disagree with that ew??

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well personally my own intuition is screaming doom but i don't know how accurate my intuition is so I dunno...

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Well personally my own intuition is screaming doom but i don't know how accurate my intuition is so I dunno...

If you want a more indepth view of my own personal thoughts on this and many other doom type predictions check out this page:

www.geocities.com...

I view this much like I do millenium madness.
Ignore the typos, cause I personally don't care how bad my spelling is..LOL

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hmmm... Very interesting. I read your link and found it to be enlightening as to your personal views. So you don't think it will happen? I hope it doesn't, but like I said, forming contingency plans would be a prudent move. There's just too much evidence backing this one up for me to discredit it so lightly.

The best thing to do at this point is wait and see what happens in June....

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The best thing to do at this point is wait and see what happens in June....

At least we don't have long to wait NMS!!
(I remember the "count down" to the Millenium and the dreaded "bug" - boy! Now there was some serious paranoia going off then!!)

Guess who's booked holidays in July incidentally...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join