It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So....I joined after reading 38pages of this stuff, and my only thought is....how long does spam last and how much should I buy?

Bentov

--------------------------------------------
Together we sit,
the moutain and I,
until only the mountain remains...

--Li Po
--------------------------------------------

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by bentov]

d1k

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shiffee

blah blah blah

The Monitors

lol ok bud

Some guy claiming something is going to impact the earth is a lot more believable then someone coming here saying he works with the goverment on some project to scare the hell out of people.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is very scary!

I hope he is lying.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Either way, we will know within a week or so. Personaly I really don't know, my only concern is- why would a reputable scientist as AB claims he is, go to a board with conspiracy buffs and not leak stories to mainstream media. Before you say that media wouldnt touch it, thats bull- it is too big of a story to cover up, no way would a journalist let it pass without digging.

Then of course is the other side- AB maybe did go to the media and they found his story a complete hoax, thus he comes to the net to deliver his "message".

LL1

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
From the Bush Country.org site:

"Someone did some research on Aussie Bloke and found out that he is indeed who he say's he is, which makes the entire thread that I had sent you several weeks ago even more disturbing. Here is the info that has been pulled about him:

www.imo.net...
Bibliographic Meteor Database - Meteor Showers
GARTRELL G., ELFORD W.G. (1975):
SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE METEOR STREAM DETERMINATION
Austral. J. Phys. 28, 591-620"

AB also indicated to look up/at: "Photon" (do a search)
There is a "Photon Belt" the earth DOES travel through, every several thousands years.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know this is a LONG thread but all this info has already been put up here.

MAYBE.....since AB said "they" were on to him and kept shutting him down "they" finally got to him and where he was posting and (this is far fetched but) have shut them all up completly and threatened the forum owners to post a "the whole thing was an experiment" post to shut everybody up! Except us of course!!!

How long will this thread goooooooooo....

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I hope The Monitors pay sometime somehow for what theyve caused to, what is likely THOUSANDS of people. Even a slight irritation multiplied by the thousands of people that fell for this, is a major thing.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Antipigopolist.....

You sure do have it all written out quite well and man, not a thing out of place. Very interesting, to say the least. SO, you were the Annonymous Coward? I'm sure you have a lot more to tell!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cocco
SO, you were the Annonymous Coward? I'm sure you have a lot more to tell!

who are you referring to? i hope not Skeptic Overlord.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   

This was the second obvious clue that this guy was hoaxing. I responded as an Anonymous Coward to throw out some real facts and urge the other "Cowards" to do some research and not blindly follow a potential hoax....and Byron Leftwich AKA Aussie Bloke showed up to comment on my post.

NO...I was referring to Antipigopolist who says he responded to AB as the Annonymous Coward. See above wuote from him.

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by Cocco]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? Drunk, you mentioned you hoped I wasn't talking to Skeptic Overlord......is he Antipigopolist? I don't see that Skeptic Overlord posted on this page or the last one either?

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Cocco when people say SO the are refering to our beloved ruler
but glad you cleared that up.

Back to topic now.

d1k

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
You guys are compaing and showing posts that most likely was not even the original AB. So many copy cat idiots from those forums thought they were funny by posting even more nonsense. Who knows which is the real AB posting there besides the very first.

Some of the people on GLP were so brutal in some of their replies I can see them making false accounts and posting nonsense just to make AB look even more like a crack pot.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Great job Antipigopolist! I'm glad someone is blowing some holes in this AB thing!

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Agreed. What if you are going to die right now....or not, who cares. Are you afraid of death, better ask yourself why, for fear is the mind-killer.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For another opinion, see www.prophecykeepers.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I found this over at "godlikeproductions", thought ya'll would like to see what/who/why, Aussie Bloke started that thread about the end of the world.

I BROUGHT THIS OVER FROM THE GLP'S SO EVERYONE COULD SEE THIS SINCE IT PERTAINS TO AUSSIE BLOKE'S PERDICTIONS, AND HOPE THAT IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE NOT WORRY ANYMORE.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../3/04&replies=37:

The nerve of some people, I am really torted
, because of the damage it could have caused people and families

[Edited on 3-6-2004 by nanna_of_6]

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
you advertise your website once more... and poof.... bye bye you go mate

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I think some people are posting without even reading the whole 39 pages because there is a lot of repeated info here.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join