It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Aussie Bloke did post his last post on May 29th or 30th (don't remember exactly) He said fairwell and that he would see us all in ETERNITY!!

Maybe "intel" knows more about the so-called terrorist attack this summer then they are letting on.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I did a little searching and kept coming up with the same name.
Terry Jay jones.
His Creds are posted on the net and they all seem to fit.
He was at stromolo at the same time Aussie bloke should have been there as well.
www.astro.umn.edu...
What do you think?

-sound

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ok, well, I've read this entire thread, and I know about the debunking posts a few pages back, but Aussie Bloke just posted this on GLP, and it is a lot different than the other post. I won't go into it, just read:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../2/04&replies=24

Pretty much, he says the impacts are still real, and we should still watch out, and all that jazz. I dunno what to think anymore, just posting this for the hell of it, I guess.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
interesting, perhaps someone can verify this stuff.
another post from ab...

I had enough bloody crap here!!~Message posting above all these clones is crackers!!!You mates need the specific data...then email!

[email protected]
[email protected]
My Location>>>Queensland, Australia

Latitude: S27� 7�
Longitude: E142� 50�

I have uploaded...trajectory data for Oceania...Re-entry points are approximations...I suspect your NASA will be makin� unscheduled launches soon.

img78.photobucket.com...

img78.photobucket.com...

img78.photobucket.com...

img78.photobucket.com...

Stop the imitating...lives are at stake!

found this too www.home.gil.com.au...

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by razorbackhater]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Sigh, Well he is right here is the latest post from either Mr Bloke or a fake Bloke:

Aussie Bloke
6/2/2004
1:11 am EDT The REAL Aussie Bloke speaks.......for the last time!!

So....everybody wants to pretend to be me. Posting all sorts of crap here and there....some true...some not so true...some utter bull#!!! OK I will make this PLAIN for those who are confused.

1) I do NOT believe in PX!
2) I already posted what you need to know...anything further is disinfo and crap!!!!!
3) The dust cloud will arrive SUDDENLY FROM DUE SOUTH.
4) Most people will NOT see it coming.
5) The reason the navy...ALL navies are now mobilising is for this reason!
6) I WILL NOT BE BACK!!!!THIS IS MY FINAL POST>FOREVER!!!!!

So...now that we have it all cleared up we can all get on with our dying...correct??
GOOD

There will be no further posts from me I can assure you. All you need to know is already out there. I gave to time..the dates...the distances...the velocities...the...well...BLOODY EVERYTHING you needed to know. YOU do the rest. YES...a lot of sites are being hacked now....im NOT suprised. Expect a lot more to go down soon. The time indeed draws close. Live what time you have left to the fullest. Remember...without warning...suddenly...our lives WILL change. I suppose TPTB will stage a little terrorist attack very soon to act as yet another distraction. All the prophecies from all time..well...a heck of a lot of them...ALL seem to be pointing to this time RIGHT NOW. Even our aboriginies here in AUS have prophecies about major earthquakes and tidal waves. Anyway...you all have brains...or SOME of you do. LOOK....NOW....and find the truth. Prepare as best you can either spiritually...or if you do indeed wish to survive...physically. Farewell...I have made my final statement. I pray I am wrong for all your sakes...but I am afraid that I am NOT. I am NOT the only one who knows. Several thousand astronomers and scientists have known about this for years. And why havn�t they come forth before now? Why do you think?....EXACTLY!!!!!....for the very SAME reason I left it until the last minute to let it out. I will NOT explain it again. If you did not save my earlier posts then thats your problem. As fot me when the time comes?...well...I suppose I will grab a slab or two of VIC and head for the beach. Do a spot of fishing perhaps while I wait for the waves to roll in...yes...thats what I will do. I will end my life fishing and having a beer. WHAT a way to go.....see you all in eternity.

I find it a little.....irritating/funny/stupid/interesting that he or someone is still peddling this asteroid thing.

-------------------------------------

Does anybody know how this hoax ranks up there with the other internet hoaxes, like the Dr Burisch one or the Bob Lazar one?

Just curious.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
So, I guess either way, we can be assured this thread will end by then?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Is it causing you physical pain? What is your problem?

Get a grip. Its some words on a forum on the internet.

You people screaming "die thread" are as sensationalistic as the ones keeping it alive.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by ScoFe]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I was merely expressing the view that there is no way to tell whats gonna happen and what isnt? We got the info and that should be the end of it...thats my personal opinion...

I don't understand how you can digress who I am, by a simple question I asked...and anyway it was meant to be ironic/dry humor/whatever you want to call it.

People who believe in stereotypes are the ones who are usually surprised by many outcomes...so please...get a grip...

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
[Edited on 2-6-2004 by razorbackhater]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So what is everyone's opinion on AB "coming clean" and telling us it was all a giant hoax? I thought that was the end of it. And now he is posting again on GodLikeProductions? After he said he was finished? I get the feeling I missed something.

There is simply too much evidence to write this off so quickly simply because some guy figured out how to match the real AB's style. Carrier groups moving, dust clouds, abnormal weather, terror alerts, etc.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Although I totally don't believe AB's predictions, there's certainly something unusual and disquieting going on at the moment.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
EVERYTHING THAT CAN BE SHAKEN WILL BE SHAKEN!!!!!

I am cracking up at you all that believe that A.B. confessed to a hoax.

This last message about his Final post and going fishing on the impact day is more his style. The supposed "confession" WAS NOT.

Yeah he could be a crank, but too many things point towards this being legit.

Dosn't the Bible say that the day of the lord will come as a thief in the night?? (it does)

Cheerio.....

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Would someone who knows their way around the GodLike Productions board care to compile a document of all the posts made by anyone claiming to be AB?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
tell you all what. Anyone who agrees with this idiot Aussie bloke put your money where your mouth is I got 10,000 us dollars that says the world wont end this month.
Any takers?

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by mwm1331]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Aussie Bloke is all over internet, so is a guy who call himself Anonymos Coward.This is the only board his not seem to be.In diffrent boards he claim to live in Brazil,ten days later he lived in Arizona(Phoenix).That makes me wonder if he s mabye AC and the whole thing is just a big joke!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Godlikeproductions board, they allow anonymous posters (people posting without a user name or account) The poster of these messages is headed as "Anonymous Coward."
That's why there's so many of them. People don't have to have a username to post. Same as anyone can call themselves "Aussie bloke" that's why people are holding off that this is a hoax. Anyone can call themselves "Aussie bloke" and post whatever they want. Easy mistake to make tho Slarvis

Peace

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by tandino]FOR SPELLING

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by tandino]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sorry,I did not know,explains a few things!

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
tell you all what. Anyone who agrees with this idiot Aussie bloke put your money where your mouth is I got 10,000 us dollars that says the world wont end this month.
Any takers?

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by mwm1331]

ha ha , nice one , if u lose we'll all be dead , if u win your up

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok most people on the Godlikeproductions website agree that June 7- 8th will be the day the dust cloud arrives and the sky will turn pick black. Okay lets think this through. If you saw the sky turn pitch black like at noon I'm sure you'd panic. Since there would be about 15 days of blackness before the comets come wouldn't there be tons of looting and riots starting from June 8th to the end of the month?! Now I live in the 10th largest city in the USA and I have not seen any indication of a build up of US troops here just in case all this seems to be true. Also I have not seen the Terror Alert Level raise to orange as they said it would. Most said it would come at the end of May but that has come and past now so how will the US control all the chaos when this supposed blackness engulfs the earth? Any thought?

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just a thought...

Mabey the strange weather scenario lately is being produced by our Gov.(HARRP?) to reduce the visability of the skys leading up to and beyond the day of the "Dust cloud" and all that so we have trouble seeing it if or when it does arrive... If its cloudy and raining alot that would reduce the chances of noticing the darkening...

(Note: I'm in Long Island, NY and this weather has been strange, Lots of rain, Warm cloudy days and cold foggy nights...)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join