It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:06 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by antipigopolist
Aussie came clean a couple of hours ago.!

Oh, this I gotta see.
Got a link for us? I'm dying here.

-B.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Good God this thread has moved fast.

At this point its more informative to just sit back and listen.

Not a whole lot of hard proof to support AB....

And let me say I feel sorry for anybody just joining this thread and reading 30-something pages.

Even if this doesn't happen stockpiling materials and being prepared for something of this nature (riots, nuclear war, massive climate changes, etc) doesn't hurt.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
he came clean...

it was all fun...

thank God ! ! !

f him for puttin' me threw this

EDIT: on the link aussie does not say directly that he was joking...

how can you be so shure that this was a hoax???

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

how can you be so shure that this was a hoax???

Can't see the forrest for the trees can we...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Where does he claim to come clean?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I read all the threads on Vol 5 and couldn't see any indication that he had 'come clean'.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ANTIPOLOGIST come on give us a break, don't tell us to go through all those stupid aussie bloke volumes forums in godlikeproductions, i hate them, all the people in there is retard, i get a headache when i read those threads, if the so called aussie bloke posts there just copy it and post it here, don't make us go to that retarded website.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Kano thanks for doing the right thing. Its the principle, not points Im concerned about.

Anyway, I will dredge thru all the godlikeproductions to see where he comes clean and post it for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
ANTIPOLOGIST come on give us a break, don't tell us to go through all those stupid aussie bloke volumes forums in godlikeproductions, i hate them, all the people in there is retard, i get a headache when i read those threads, if the so called aussie bloke posts there just copy it and post it here, don't make us go to that retarded website.

I'll second that. I'm at school and the filter software won't let me through. Copy and paste please.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
First he (Mr. Bloke) posted this:

BLAKE OSHEA SIOUX CITY
5/31/2004
1:24 pm EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#5

Look people its all around you!!! I AM GETTING SICK OF POSTING CLUES THAT GO RIGHT OVER YOU HEADS!!!!!!........THIS IS THE LAST TIME.........
When I was young I read a book titled FEED YUKON YOUTH... It had a profound IMPACT on my life. I have since had a kind of DORMANT BOONE... which I can only now attribute to the CORNEA GAZE MIST..My good friend BASIL SNOWFLAKE..always said wish for
COTTON SOMEDAY...
What the hell that meant I didnt understand at the time. I looked to the Nostradumbass quatrains and I couldnt EXPLAIN HESTER...so I thought that there might be something there but it just turned into a kind of SOLAR GRIST BUGLE...Then I stumbled onto something during my work a plan originally titled ERASE SOUTH AXIS...That was how this whole thing began..and now how it ends. I am tired and Im out of time.

Which was full of anagrams which someone else translated as this:

Sue sake boil
5/31/2004
11:55 pm EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#5

CORNEA MIST GAZE = THE ZETAS ARE COMING
DORMANT BOONE = DONT BE A MORON
FEED YUKON YOUTH = YOU FOUND THE KEY
BASIL SNOWFLAKE = SNOWBALL IS FAKE
COTTON SOMEDAY = NO COMETS TODAY
EXPLAIN HESTER = PLANET X IS HERE
ERASE SOUTH AXIS = AUSSIE HOAXTER
SOLAR GRIST BUGLE = GARTRELL IS BOGUS
EVOKE BEYOND BLUE = YOUVE BEEN BLOKED

YOULL TAKE A BLOKING AND LIKE IT.
4HRS 14 MINS -62.8
You didnt think I wouldnt figure that out
in about five seconds...did you? Still clever
and funny...cheers!!!

And then someone posted this:

Antipigopolist
6/1/2004
7:24 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#5

To Byron Leftwich (Aussie Bloke),

You will recall, I stated "I tend to forget that astro science is not easy to comprehend for most. With that in mind...a simple understanding of basic human nature is all that is required here and a bit of deductive reasoning and research.

Heres some to get you started."

I (forgive my terminology here) "spied" the answer of your psuedo data posted under the guise of a colleague the day you posted it after a bit of

I was tempted a couple times to pop the cork...but chose to just throw out a road map instead. I was enjoying your game. Im just surprised that no one else caught the Canberra/tracking station 43 reference to the soundtrack of War of the Worlds. Only the all time worlds greatest hoax!! Maybe it wasnt that obvious. But that silly NAV sure was. Send me a u2u which is AboveTopSecret.com internal mail system if you care to chat. Im not posting my email in this den of horrors. God knows what would happen!

Again...nice work and a great story!

Last url of all these messages: www.godlikeproductions.com...

In summation: Go about your business, nothing to see here. Move along....move along...

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Son of a bitch I'm gonna kill somebody....

The greatest hoax in history... Mr. Aussie Bloke is a dead man

EDIT: Getting over my intial reaction of anger, lets turn to what Mr. Aussie Bloke said about planet X.

Planet X is here.

WTF?

[Edited on 6/1/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I though that decoding was the revealing, just was not sure. A fake, ah cripes. I guess we should be happy its fake but in some strange way I was looking foward to it. Hm.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega Pickle
I though that decoding was the revealing, just was not sure. A fake, ah cripes. I guess we should be happy its fake but in some strange way I was looking foward to it. Hm.

Yeah anagrams, wonderful things... I was looking forward to it too.

I wuold say whoever posted this was a fake, but the style matches too well for that. Oh well, another boring summer.

Of course, he might have been forced to post this by THE NWO AS PART OF A GIANT CONSPIRACY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BUT IT WILL HAPPEN SO QUIETLY WE'LL NEVER SEE IT COMING!!!!!< sarcasm people, sarcasm>

d1k

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ok everyone, lets try to use our psychic powers to remove this guys balls!

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScoFe
Im just surprised that no one else caught the Canberra/tracking station 43 reference to the soundtrack of War of the Worlds. Only the all time worlds greatest hoax!! Maybe it wasnt that obvious.

There, see! I thought that the mention of Grovers Mill seemed a bit of a give away.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Ok everyone, lets try to use our psychic powers to remove this guys balls!

Let our powers combine... We are Captain Planet!!

Ready everybody? One, Two, three...PULL

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yes I"m double posting (oh, the horror) but this needs to be said.

To the mods: PLEASE DON'T LOCK THIS THREAD UNTIL AFTER JUNE 20!!

Just in case....

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be interesting if it happened anyway??

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join