It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You got put in BTS. Have fun now!!

*laughs at everyone*

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
www.bushcountry.org...

Latest bushcountry.org post.

They believe it and the article is scary.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Not so sure I believe this should be BTS. I mean, seriously....its rather....questionable, but it does fit with the theme of ATS...I mean, let's have a little fun here....

anyhow, after following this for a few days....I think AB is wrong...now as to if he believes he's wrong, Im not so sure...meaning I'm not convinced he's a hoaxer himself, just that he seems to be wrong, or misinformed on his points. Either way, an interesting read and topic to follow.

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScoFe
www.bushcountry.org...

Latest bushcountry.org post.

They believe it and the article is scary.

Sigh, I still think something going to happen

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well, this is rather disturbing about the Federal Reserve in regards to watching what is going on around us......

Check out this site..

www.safehaven.com...

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Cocco]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i just read the latest bush country post and i am VERY scared...

it says that the world elite's naval force will be on the sea because it is safer to be on the water than parked on shore if a comet hits and makes a tidal wave...

it also says that the bases of armies are stocking up on supplies and etc...

my friends on ATS/BTS, IF the earth starts to get dark around jun. 8th (which is stated on the article) i WILL go to confession and tell God everything...

for once in my life i am VERY scared about an end of the world scenario...

just in case: "good-bye and i love this site"

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
guys, cummon! this has been brought up about once every page, and i'll bring it up again. most of the people on that site are complete psychos. just take a look around the site for yourself and decide. really.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
also, almost everything in that article we have to take their word for. where's the concrete proof?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have to say that I thought it was a bit strange that in the link that ScoFe posted

www.bushcountry.org...

there was an example given of a place that has experienced a small meteor hit . The place was "Grovers Mill", which just happens to be the same place that was used in Orson Well's radio hoax "war of the worlds"

hmmm make of that what you will. It doesn't seem the best of examples to give.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Some of those sites that were posted and the info on the Military is quite strange. One would think something was up.

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Has anyone looked into this Dr. Gartell? Tried to contact him?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
i did a search but couldnt find anything on this doctor character... (cough) hoax (cough)
, the guys trying to "inform the world" so he goes to a website full of psychos that nobodys ever heard of, HA. if anything happens feel free to laugh, i wont care, but this is a load of BS

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by AussieBlokeisFRAUD]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
CALM DOWN NOW

look I have read through this entire thread and viewed all of the links that work. I have done my own research and contacted a good source that is "in the know".

I can assure you that NOTHING is about to happen. Trust me you will get to the end of this month and feel duped, foolish and I am sure pissed as hell.

There is no more chance of any asteroid or comet impact on earth in this month of June than there is in any other month of any other year through all of future time.

There is NOTHING headed our way. nothing from space that can harm us or cause global death on the scale you have been told. there is however a great chance of a terrorist attack on a massive scale this month inside the USA and some of what you have been seeing is a reaction to a likely threat of attack ... NOT from space! OK?

If you want to worry, then worry about the imminent attack threat we are faced with. and hope this attack can be thwarted!

Please calm down and forget this bogus thread. you will thank me at the end of the month!

Gazz

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
thats exactly what ive been trying to say, DO THE RESEARCH. go to soho, look at the comets, they arent headed for earth as he stated, in fact, THEYRE GOING 3 DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS AS I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SAY. I HAVE FOUND NOTHING ON A DR GARTEL ON THE INTERNET, IF IM WRONG CORRECT ME. THIS IS A HOAX, A HOAX, A HOAX, CALM DOWN PEOPLE

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by AussieBlokeisFRAUD]

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Read the section about "snowball" in this link.

www.urbansurvival.com...

Why are so many things and coincidences happening all around the same time or regarding the same period of time.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
im done, his is my last post, ITS ALMOST AS IF YOU PEOPLE WANT TO BELIEVE IT, USE THAT THING IN BETWEEN YOUR EARS, YOURE BECOMING PARANOID OF EVERYTHING AROUND YOU, GOODBYE, ILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO YOUR LITTLE DOOMSDAY CONVERSATION, GOOD LUCK

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
CALM DOWN NOW

look I have read through this entire thread and viewed all of the links that work. I have done my own research and contacted a good source that is "in the know".

I can assure you that NOTHING is about to happen. Trust me you will get to the end of this month and feel duped, foolish and I am sure pissed as hell.

There is no more chance of any asteroid or comet impact on earth in this month of June than there is in any other month of any other year through all of future time.

There is NOTHING headed our way. nothing from space that can harm us or cause global death on the scale you have been told. there is however a great chance of a terrorist attack on a massive scale this month inside the USA and some of what you have been seeing is a reaction to a likely threat of attack ... NOT from space! OK?

If you want to worry, then worry about the imminent attack threat we are faced with. and hope this attack can be thwarted!

Please calm down and forget this bogus thread. you will thank me at the end of the month!

Gazz

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by UM_Gazz]

i HOPE you speak truth...

can u tell me more about your source???

can u convince me???

i NEED to be shure...

not doubting u, i just need to stop worrying...

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally RAGED by AussieBlokeisFRAUD
GOODBYE, ILL LEAVE YOU ALL TO YOUR LITTLE DOOMSDAY CONVERSATION, GOOD LUCK

THANKS!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The name Dr. G Gartrell is mentioned (down in the "g's") on this site along with W.G. Elford as working for International Meteor Organization. Both of those names were on the Bushcountry.org site.

Also here...

www.maa.agleia.de...
www.maa.agleia.de...

"Finally, G. Gartrell and W. G. Elford operated radio equipment at Adelaide Observatory during October 15-19, 1969"

The above would make one think that since he worked for the Adelaide Observatory during the 1969 period then that would make him older then a teenager.

There a few other sites with his name on them but I have not had a chance to read through them yet.

If we stopped discussing this then what would be the point of ATS Discussion board??

fin

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Listen everyone, this is getting soooooooooooo tedious.

Just because someone says they are xyz doesn't mean they ARE xyz.

What happened to impartiality?

I could do some minor research and say I'm Doctor X and this is what I know.. Would you believe me too?

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join