It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ash, he posts on www.godlikeproductions.com

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
by the way, I read this earlier, what's suposed to happen in 2012?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What a rookie. Look up the Mayian calender. Sheeze

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
2012 is supposed to be the end of the world.

Dec 12 2012 to be exact.

The mayan calander ends and the bible predicts something big. Just search the forum.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtsquad

And you sure earned the right to call someone rookie with your amazing 289 points and minimal time spent on ATS.

Give the guy a break.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Agent47]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
mtsquad do you mean MAYAN?? what an ignorant moron. Sheesh.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
... to follow on from the "moon is looking odd" parts of this thread (and others) - try this: vax.wcsu.edu... and scroll down 2/3rds of the page to June 2004 -

"Moon at perigee: 357,247 km (221,983 miles) from Earth. LARGEST FULL MOON OF THE YEAR; expect high ocean tides." [not my emphasis].

Hmm, there's a clue there then: "largest full moon of the year", (although we are not talking about monsterously large, it's just that *bit* nearer).

[NB: that'll be high *normal* ocean tides though, not evidence of tsunami's (they'll come later, when those asteroids hit the ocean
].

...and,

I'll be honest - it's beginning to be a bit of a struggle keeping up with all the links (so I'm sorry if it's old news) - but this is a nice short and relevant page of info on [C/2001 Q4 &] C/2002 T7 (which'll be visible about now): stardate.org...

This astonomy malarkey is great fun !

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by 0951]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
apparently the mayans never heard of updating their calenders...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47

Originally posted by mtsquad

And you sure earned the right to call someone rookie with your amazing 289 points and minimal time spent on ATS.

Give the guy a break.

[Edited on 31-5-2004 by Agent47]

Mabey he was refering to him being a rookie in the End of the World field, and NOT a rookie in posting on ATS. Sheeze, give the guy a break.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
newton.dm.unipi.it...:0;main

Nice find ... but I can't seem to find any info on there that ties in with "impending" impacts (but maybe it's a question of semantics in that we understand "impending" differently - or maybe I'm just not looking properly ?).

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by teslacoil
Sheeze

All futher use of sheesh shesh sheeze or sheze is hereby prohibited.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
That was my point..............

Let's get real here. There are thousands of observatories located world-wide. Not one single site (neither amateur or professional or governmental) has agreed/confirmed what AB has said.

This Italian site is one more that says NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IJustWannaBeMe
That was my point..............

Let's get real here. There are thousands of observatories located world-wide. Not one single site (neither amateur or professional or governmental) has agreed/confirmed what AB has said.

This Italian site is one more that says NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

LOL: Top quality reply - (my point exactly, unless it's all part of the conspiracy of course).

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2004 by antipigopolist]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It has indeed been a good story.

I got to thinking about the end of days a lot whilst researching stuff - what if this really is it (and it still might be of course), where does this leave me now ?

Now as this has moved into this bit of ATS, I can get all sentimental. Look outside - I bet that if you look properly, you'll see just how stunningly beautiful it really is out there, despite our mess, our sprawling cities, our wars, our exploitations - I can still see the setting sun, the green fields, I can hear the birds singing their little hearts out in the trees, kids playing down the street�

I live like a king compared to most of the world, I have healthcare, clean water, food, safe housing, a job, a car, and good friends. I cannot imagine how walking 12 miles to drag dirty water out of a hole must feel like � I doubt many of you can either�

This was the sort of post that everyone should read, and spend some time panicking about their own lives for a while, and come to see that your new SUV, your fitted carpets and your 48� plasma screen isn�t going to save you in the end�

So if it�s real, or if it�s not, I�ve learnt a lot from this posting, I�ll be making some changes, I don�t know much about the how yet, but I�ve turned a corner now. I might never 'make a difference', I don't know that part of the story yet,
but that's not really the point - the point is that I've changed now, and for that I'm thankful.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
0951 - Perfect!

You hit the nail on the head.
If we've stopped for just one minute longer to appreciate all that we have, all that we can become and what life is all about, then a LOT has been accomplished!

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
people, go to the soho page and look at the comets he said are headed straight for earth, theyre going 3 different directions ok? the guys a fraud, period.
so stop panicking, grab a corona and turn on comedy central, just relax. dont take out loans, dont build bunkers, dont stockpile weapons. if their really was 3 comets headed for earth, i could see why the government wouldnt want us to know, look at you people. wheres your dignity? how dare you let yourself believe some nutjob that comes along and tells you the world is going to end. seriously, after reading some of these posts it almost seems you people want to believe this guy. just relax, have fun, life is good.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You kinda mean that AB is like a pro-wrestler?

This whole thing has been just good old entertainment, nothing wrong with that. The funny thang to mia is how a few have gotten so emotional upset and plain angry.

And for those who would critique mua spelling... you should hear your own outrageous accents. Talk about comical

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join