It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackops
well seems like your freind may be in the know..a secret we wouldn't beleive?, i think enough b.s. has been slung around that one more wouldn't hurt, do tell rustz, i mean if its pertinent info do we all not have a right to know or are you just fanning the flames to keep this alive....hhhmmmm i wonder

Agreed!

Seriously, heres been enough beating around the bush to last years within this subject. Just spit it out Rustz.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I was pretty worried about this whole thing to start with and I wrote about my fears in my blog. I also posted this link there

www.csicop.org...

it leads to an article about Mass Delusions and Hysterias.

I'm just hoping that this whole thing will just end up on a list like that.
After reading some of AB's posts I am beginning to think that this is just someones idea of fun. I guess we'll find out soon enough, but I'm not worrying about it anymore.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
First i just wanna say "Whasssup" to all you guys and gals, feels like i kinda know you guys though i've never spoken a word...

anyways... Iv'e been reading tons on this site for months and months now but never registered and put my two cents in... and for my first post i think i have to put rustiswordz on blast.. sorry man.

I dont think i have to explain much but its about his "Friend" and his info he obtained about the "threat" being destroyed... his story changes alittle dont you think?

Go here:

forum.dreamexpedition.com...

Then read his post here on ATS:

posted on 29-5-2004 at 09:32 AM Post Number: 560320 (post id: 581014) quote

quote: Originally posted by Undomiel
Rustiswordz,

That's good news. Where'd you read it?

I know this sounds VERY odd and it may not fill you with confidence but i shall try to explain without getting anyone especially myself into trouble.

What im about to say is true to MY perspective, you all may read what you will into it.

Ive had a friend for the past 20 years, he 'comes and goes' ive known him since school. Ive never known him to lie, BS people, hes well respected among the people he works for (a job in the high street nothing amazing) hes just an ordinary chap.

Well i was talking to him about UFO's and this 'hoax/threat' on the internet, he said he was aware of it. He did confirm the asteroids and dust cloud was real. He has friends who told him about it a long time ago. (I didnt ask what friends these were and to be honest i DONT want to know. Somethings are best unexplored.)

He said to me he will get it checked out. Well a day later i saw my friend again. He said to me: ' dont worry about the asteroids they have been taken care of' and he made a gesture with his hand to suggest that the 'roids have been blown/destroyed/vapourised/whatever away.

He also said something spooky, he said to me reffering to myself: the people i know think your alright, your an ok bloke. i didnt push the subject further! No way!

I know this sounds like a crock of poopy poos! He just said not to worry about it anymore and not to worry about a lot o people on the net stirring stuff up. The problem is over, period.

Im not making this up, read what you will into the above but i trust my friend, ive known him a long time and i trust him more than internet rumour.

Read what you will into this, i said all i can, and yes i AM holding back ONE important piece of news simply because i promised my friend an if i were to tell you, you wont believe me, and i KEEP my promises.

I feel a lot safer. I really do."

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So what is this all about now? Is Aussie Bloke>>>>> Rustiswordz? I got a little out of the loop but read up on the rest of the thread. Someone...do tell?

...fin

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hey Guys! Not sure if anyone really cares or not but I am now Cocco instead of FinChronWatchman. Had to change my name.

My question still stands though.....is Rustiswordz Aussie Bloke or does he know him? What's the deal?

...fin

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Aussie said he wouldn't post until May 30...I'm going to disregard all posts until then...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm going to take a $100,000.00 loan to make a helleva fallout shelter since I won't have to pay it back it won't matter. If he's pulling our legs I'm coming for him to collect $100,00.00 that he will pay since he's so adamant that this will happen. Will you pay for the cost of my shelter if you are wrong sir????????

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Better yet since we won't need money how about you send me the money to build the shelter now. It would definatley show the realism to me if you sent me a check for a 100 grand.

XL5

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I got a question Rust, will I need a summer job with the amazing stuff thats going to happen? I guess its going to 1.be aliens 2.be a light dusting 3.be another big thing off the list.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
For the record, I called shenanigans on this about 3 days ago.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a little off topic yet, i recall someone saying the internet may "go down" has anyone experienced a lot of server timeouts ect lately, i'm on cable at home and i'm getting quite a few, at work were on dsl and the same things are happening, anyone else?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
server not found

yes i get a lot of timeouts and i'm on dialup ut hitting the refresh button usually fixes the problem

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok u guys I am so damn sick of listening to all of this. This Aussie Bloke guy is so full of s**t that it's pouring out of his ears. NOTHING IS COMING!!!!
Here are a few reasons why it is obviou this is all a con:

1. He mentions at first that he will only give a timeframe of the first strike because it is only a variable. Yet a day or 2 later he has exact dates for us.

2. He says there is no media blowing a whistle on this because NASA is supposed to keep it a secret. Yet on one of the pictures he gives us a link to is directly from NASA. Why would NASA show us pictures of these comets if they are supposed to be keeping is a secret?

3. I did a little math on when he claims he first noticed this, and it turns out he would have been 6.

Thats all for now I didn't really look too hard to find these things they are just the obvious things. If you can manage to kill all of these points I'll look a little harder.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just a thought....

God knows if anything on this thread is correct, but if it was a thought occured, this is a wild idea but.......

The last shuttle mission which exploded, could have been a one-way mission to try to stop/find info on this. If its this close they could have made a one-way trip for info/action. Some debris or somthing is dumped to burn up as the shuttle cannot disappear.

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kobyoshimaru
God knows if anything on this thread is correct, but if it was a thought occured, this is a wild idea but.......

The last shuttle mission which exploded, could have been a one-way mission to try to stop/find info on this. If its this close they could have made a one-way trip for info/action. Some debris or somthing is dumped to burn up as the shuttle cannot disappear.

Very interesting angle.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
... did any1 listen to anything I just wrote?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Actually no I couldn't hear you...but I did read what you had written.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
Actually no I couldn't hear you...but I did read what you had written.

Heh

So it's not a one liner, I guess I'll say:

I went on record several days ago as to this being false. Sometimes things just don't add up 2+2 doesn't make 5

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackops
a little off topic yet, i recall someone saying the internet may "go down" has anyone experienced a lot of server timeouts ect lately, i'm on cable at home and i'm getting quite a few, at work were on dsl and the same things are happening, anyone else?

Actually yes, www.drudgereport.com was down quite a bit earlier this morning. Fine now though.

Deathbox, yes I agree and about 3 days ago, I decided we should be calling this guy "Aussie Joke".

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by ScoFe]

TPL

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well it appears this whole aussie bloke things about to collapse.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join