It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
1. ab- 3 incoming 2. worlds navys- out to sea 3. ashcroft- questionable data 4. worldwide alliance for military operations 5- lots of "meteor activity in june. 6- ???radio intercept. those are the plusses tho not proven, can anyone add to this?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Aussie Bloke
5/29/2004
8:28 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#3

BACK FROM THE MOVIE!!!! HOLLYWEIRD BORE!!! My story is better. Did I miss anything? OH YES!!! Prof!! News from the ADMIN yet? I�ve been hopping the WORLD these last few posts. CANT LET THE DOGS ONTO THE SCENT! Morocco....

The movie he's talkin about is "The Day After Tomorrow" I'm not convinced this is the same guy, I believe the admin on this (far inferior) board are checking up on whether the last few posts are him or not.
Personally I'm becoming less and less concerned about this... Whatever AB is doing is 1. A very dangerous game and 2. Getting less and less credible as time goes by. Maybe it's time to put this one to bed. I've gone back to neutral now.

Here's the link if anyone is interested.

Peace

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by tandino]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackops
1. ab- 3 incoming 2. worlds navys- out to sea 3. ashcroft- questionable data 4. worldwide alliance for military operations 5- lots of "meteor activity in june. 6- ???radio intercept. those are the plusses tho not proven, can anyone add to this?

1. AB - can be who knows whoo, maybe a sick minded child.
2. Inoming? explain more
3. Maybe its a dril maybe they found something who knows what.not a strong fact
4. Yes.
5. Its not only in June it cant be only in june its cons a whole year. and it happened before.
6. God knows if that is true at all.

my opinions of course

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It sounds like AB has been downing a few beers at the pub. To think I took this guy for his word. LOL. Darn, no asteroids coming, no dust. The guy really is a party pooper. He is probably a disgruntled clown who got the sack from Mcdonalds.
Trouble is why make up such crap? Sure its become so popular its on every forum but why make it up? Maybe the CIA have got at him and drugged him so he sounds like an idiot so people won't believe him.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
why anybody does this kind of thing Electrogirl, some must get some kind of kick out of it. AB sounded like a sadist from the start...

I'm not discounting him altogether, I still think there is a lot of coincidences surrounding this whole thing, maybe too many.
He's not doing anything to help the masses (which is what he claims to be doing) with his word games and riddles and insults. Think I'm gonna wait for the dust cloud, the terror orange alert and the ISS to be evacuated before I head for the Pennines.

I've always found the fence to be the most comfortable place anyway! Anyone wanna join me?

Peace

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Whoever AB is this is all a joke to him. I don't really think anyone would mispell their own name. This is someone who just wants to get a few laughs, that's what I think, or it could just be disinfo.

The possibility of a 10th planet theory suffers a lot with hoaxes like this one. I do believe that there is more than enough evidence which points to the possibility that there is another giant planet beyond Pluto, and possibly also a dark, failed star in the fringes of the solar system.

I will be posting a new thread on the space exploration forum about this with all the information. It will partly deal with a mission to Pluto/Kuiper that was approved by NASA, and this mission would tell us once and for all whether there is a failed star and other planets in the fringe of the solar system.

The scientist who came up with this idea even mentions that there could have formed a tenth planet in that area but that for some reason it seems it lost its mass, but that it pops up routinely in computer simulations.

I will be also posting some other information which I am sure anyone truly interested in this theory will appreciate.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroGirL
Trouble is why make up such crap?

Power - it makes him feel big and important because: a) enough people have taken him seriously enough to listen and to respond; b) he thinks he now has everyone dancing to his tune and waiting for his every post with baited breath; c) it arouses him to make people frightened; d) information is power and, in his mind, he holds all the information and therefore holds us in his sway.

The more I think about it, and the more I read his childish posts, the more he fits the profile of an attention-seeking, insignificant geek who gets his jollies (possibly to the point of masturbation) by scaring the sh1t out of people. He's probably ignored a lot at home and bullied at school, or something, and so this is the only way he can get the limelight.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
hoax? truth?, i was very close to beliving but the more i read about things the less i believe. i'm putting this one down as a hoax and while it was a good "read" i've wasted enough time on it, somebody start someting new ok, this ones lost its appeal

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
we neither know for a fact that it's true or false, even if it is now starting to get silly. Possibly all the fake Aussie Bloke's are from the government posting fake messages so that ppl stop believig the real AB. Or maybe it is a hoax, but until we know for a fact then i go 50-50.

Even if it is a hoax, it does make you think what would happen if it were true, one day it could happen. I think we need to work harder to conquer space, rather that spending billions and billions on things like wars and the like.

Whether hoax or not, it's been a great thread.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
If the good doctor, aka AB cannot spell his own name I have serious doubts about his credibility (amongst other things).

The problem with posting "doom and gloom" threads is there are those of us who like to think, question, surmise, ponder and analyse. Along comes AB and all of us sit up and take notice because we all know, deep down, the Earth is s...t. We kill animals for sport, we pollute our water and air supplies for nothing more than the "mighty" dollar. Spritually we are so far removed from the truth that frankly, we all deserve to die.

That's my point........... we are all so riddled with guilt about the awful "job" we've done at being human beings, we actually expect to be wiped out.

That's fine but then there are others who I am sure have been totally panicked and afraid by what AB has alleged. THAT'S WHAT PISSES ME OFF.

The joke has gone on far too long.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I see it is that if it doesn't happen then we'll know to be more careful next time. If it does happen, but this Aussie Bloke thing keeps getting more and more ridiculous, we've had a decent amount of warning. If I start seeing a mysterious object in the sky in a weeks time i'll know what's happening...

Like I say, come join me on the fence, it's quite comfortable and the view is both lovely and nightmarish!

peace

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
One more thing to consider (Sorry I should have added it to my previous thread) If you were an esteemed scientist and you knew about an impending impact with Earth, something that would have devastating consequences to mankind..... Ask yourself this........

Why wouldn't you identify yourself, list your credentials, (and perhaps a link to authenticate the data) write down in "plain" English so everyone can understand, the exact information you have, including coordinates (legible and understandable to the layman) detailing EXACTLY what you know???? Would you drag out what you "knew" over a period of a month, giving "tidbits" of nothing??? It is totally illogical!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Undomiel
Rustiswordz,

That's good news. Where'd you read it?

I know this sounds VERY odd and it may not fill you with confidence but i shall try to explain without getting anyone especially myself into trouble.

What im about to say is true to MY perspective, you all may read what you will into it.

Ive had a friend for the past 20 years, he 'comes and goes' ive known him since school. Ive never known him to lie, BS people, hes well respected among the people he works for (a job in the high street nothing amazing) hes just an ordinary chap.

Well i was talking to him about UFO's and this 'hoax/threat' on the internet, he said he was aware of it. He did confirm the asteroids and dust cloud was real. He has friends who told him about it a long time ago. (I didnt ask what friends these were and to be honest i DONT want to know. Somethings are best unexplored.)

He said to me he will get it checked out. Well a day later i saw my friend again. He said to me: ' dont worry about the asteroids they have been taken care of' and he made a gesture with his hand to suggest that the 'roids have been blown/destroyed/vapourised/whatever away.

He also said something spooky, he said to me reffering to myself: the people i know think your alright, your an ok bloke. i didnt push the subject further! No way!

I know this sounds like a crock of poopy poos! He just said not to worry about it anymore and not to worry about a lot o people on the net stirring stuff up. The problem is over, period.

Im not making this up, read what you will into the above but i trust my friend, ive known him a long time and i trust him more than internet rumour.

Read what you will into this, i said all i can, and yes i AM holding back ONE important piece of news simply because i promised my friend an if i were to tell you, you wont believe me, and i KEEP my promises.

I feel a lot safer. I really do.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
hmmmmm...

He sure seems to mention "the day after tomorrow" in nearly every single post. Im convinced this guy is nothing more than a joke.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by nickman213
hmmmmm...

He sure seems to mention "the day after tomorrow" in nearly every single post. Im convinced this guy is nothing more than a joke.

Who is the joke?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well seems like your freind may be in the know..a secret we wouldn't beleive?, i think enough b.s. has been slung around that one more wouldn't hurt, do tell rustz, i mean if its pertinent info do we all not have a right to know or are you just fanning the flames to keep this alive....hhhmmmm i wonder

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Flames, no. Im not Mr AB, in fact now i know what i know i have little to add to this thread. I CANNOT explain this to a bunch of faceless people scattered on a handful of servers across the planet. I know what people will think of me troll/crank/loser/asswipe/spammer/bull*hitter/delete as applicable!

My post is TRUE, to MY eyes and i don't care what people read into it.

And unlike Mr Aussie, i wont keep filling this thread up anymore.

Ciao.

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by rustiswordz]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well folks I haven't posted since page 24 and I have the sneaking suspicion this thread has been hacked or someone is trying to spam it out of existance.

AB said he wasn't suppoesed to post until tomorrow so why all the posts now? Though the style does match I'm not sur anymore.

And where did all these new people come from? Why the sudden boost in interest?

Rustiswordz i'm not sure if i believe you entirly but that's my issue perhaps if i knew your friend it would be different.

AB has misspelled his name since day 1. spelled like "AssieBloke". i think the misspelling is purposful.

This is getting more and more chaotic

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Spelling is a negligible issue...except perhaps in the actual name of the Dr.

ABs credibility is pretty much shot, assuming the last few posts are actually his. However, there is a very high probability that they are not.

www.godlikeproductions.com.../29/04

Aussie Bloke
5/29/2004
8:46 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#3

Yay.. now I�m Aussie Bloke too!
Come on people.. you can just type the name Aussie Bloke on the textfield called "User Name"...

Aussie Bloke
5/29/2004
8:57 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#3

Awesome, we could all be aussie blokes! If you were gonna post something like the real Aussie Bloke has been posting, you wouldn�t pick a board where any idiot could post as you... The plot doesn�t necessarily always thicken, sometimes a cake is just a cake.

NB. I AM NOT THE REAL AUSSIE BLOKE...

Even if they aren't his, his credibility is waning in my mind, and apparently many others as well. We'll have to see what May 30 brings.

-DA

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Even if they aren't his, his credibility is waning in my mind, and apparently many others as well. We'll have to see what May 30 brings.

That's just it. Several of the recent posts match his demeanor and style. And what rustiswordz said about the asteroids being destroyed, well, I"m not sure what to believe now.

And I did misread the charts about their speed. Its above .5 lightyears. Sorry for the confusion everyone.

If they don't impact, what will I believe? That thery never were to hit? That rustiswordz's friend really did have something to do with them being destroyed? Or that this was marketing for the Day After Tomorrow? What will I believe?

I dunno people, this has regressed from paranioa to just plain stupidity at this point I think. Like everyone else, I'm starting to doubt AB.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join