It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:
TPL

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
www.spaceflightnow.com...

It would appear asteroids are natures greatest slate cleaners!

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yes i got a login form on pg 16.

those maps, presumably posted by AB himself were made in ENcarta Encyclopedia, and then the circles photo-shopped or MS painted on. Very simple, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Right now mostly everything of what AB has said has happened so I'm inclined to believe him on the impact sites...

80% probability of us getting hit for me....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
www.planetx2003.com...

I found this

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Project Wormwood Learmonth Solar Observatory

Planet X, its entourage being inbound, and its potential effects during passage are blatantly being revealed by our own US military/Pentagon studies and actions.

If you were one of the heads of the US military, had knowledge of Nibiru (Planet X's name from ancient Sumerians) and what direction it was coming in from, and wanted to study the incoming Planet X you'd go down to the southern hemisphere, say in Australia, and start a observatory project there with their government.

Now being US military you'd want to know everything you could about what you have to defend against. Defending the US is your goal. But, you are working with another government, so you might say that the project has to do with planetary defense of these incoming objects instead. In addition, if you were being rather honest about what was being studied you might name the project Project Wormwood (Planet X's name from the bible).

This may be one of the most obviously revealing government urls that I've ever seen bar none, especially when combined with what The Observer put out about the Pentagon a few days back.

www.ips.gov.au...

Now click on the "Description" button and look next to a picture of the observatory equipment that has the caption below, which reads:

Telescope, mount, cameras and associated equipment arrived at Learmonth Solar Observatory and were initially set up in 2003.

AND YOU'LL FIND THIS FROM THE BIBLE!

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water - the name of the star is Wormwood." Revelation8:10-11

How about that? They are being as clear as a bell as to what they are studying down there! Project Wormwood.

Now read this again, which I put out to this group a couple days a ago. Now the Pentagon tells Bush: Climate change will destroy us. A secret report suppressed for 4 months by US defense chiefs slips out and suddenly harsh abrupt climate change that will sink continents, throw the world into chaos & anarchy with famine and widespread rioting, will erupt across the world. As early as next year widespread flooding by a rise in sea levels will create major upheaval for millions.

This from the USA's Pentagon now in the mainstream news. I guess if you sit in the middle of a suppressed correct subject matter long enough, even with the efforts of the disinfo crew, there's a chance it will hit the major media. I told you so's are not needed here and we all know there can be only one extra-solar-object reason (basic physics to generate enough energy) for this to happen, which of course is not in the reports.

The article in The Observer also accuses the Bush administration of "cherry-picking science to suit its policy agenda and suppressed studies that it did not like." (They must have been quoting James McCanney here. lol)

And the in-the-know-very-connected (we know who they are) have a quotes here too: Bob Watson, chief scientist for the World Bank and former chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, added that the Pentagon's dire warnings could no longer be ignored. Sir John Houghton, former chief executive of the Meteorological Office- said: 'If the Pentagon is sending out that sort of message, then this is an important document indeed.'

Lastly keep in mind Mars is going through so called global warming now too, which makes it clear that our dirty little civilization is not the cause.

It is becoming increasingly clear that the power players within the Pentagon and in DC, have known about Wormwood and massive global climate changes headed our way, for possibly as long as at least the last two decades.

Large underground facilities being built in this country and elsewhere...

Stockpile�s of food being placed in strategic locations...

The new Office of Homeland Security, complete with it's own military force...

Congressional approved government slush funds that no one knows where the money is really going...

Project Wormwood...

Questionable space weapons in regards to real purpose...

And the list goes on..., or should I say, and the beat goes on...

Tuatha

The first note here is from Sherwood Ensey:

Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 10:21:01 -0700

For sometime many have considered global climate change something to laugh and poke fun at, or an issue that is incorrect. Since the start of 2004 global climate change issues are starting to take center stage, and some mainstream media sources are finally starting to recognize that there is a serious problem brewing.

The February 2004, Fortune Magazine printed the following article by David Stripp: CLIMATE COLLAPSE, The Pentagon's Weather Nightmare, "The climate could change radically, and fast. That would be the mother of all national security issues."

On Sunday, February 22, 2004 the seriousness of global climate change has made the Sunday Edition of The Observer, a British newspaper, and in so doing, the seriousness of global climate change has finally caught the eye of a major media outlet, and no longer is global climate change something to poke fun or laugh at.

Sherwood

"You've got a President who says global warming is a hoax, and across the Potomac river you've got a Pentagon preparing for climate wars. It's pretty scary when Bush starts to ignore his own government on this issue..."

Now the Pentagon tells Bush: Climate change will destroy us.

Secret report warns of rioting and nuclear war
Britain will be 'Siberian' in less than 20 years
Threat to the world is greater than terrorism
Mark Townsend and Paul Harris in New York
Sunday February 22, 2004
The Observer

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
It amazes me that someone would decide to call something project wormwood.
I mean if a prophet told you that you would have a son called (for example) Damien and that one day he would create a weapon that would destroy the whole of mankind, would you then even put Damien on your list of baby names for the future?
Why on earth haven't we avoided using the name wormwood at all costs especially in relation to something that the passage from revelations is so clearly pointing towards.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Rumours aroud the web says AB is W. A. Bradfield, yes the one who discovered the comet Bradfield. I'm not 100% sure though, it's the closest match.

www.assa.org.au...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by TigeriS]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not to be nit-picking at you or anything, and I know you had no idea, but, my youngest son's name was Damien and he was nine months old when he died from SID's, his birthday was the 15th of this month. I'm not upset or anything, it's just so strange that you would pick my baby's name as an example and in the same month he was born, that's really eerie . I've got chills now.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Rumours aroud the web says AB is W. A. Bradfield, yes the one who discovered the comet Bradfield. I'm not sure 100% sure though, it's the closest match.

Well if that's true then there is very little room for doubt on what he has said about the coming impacts.....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well I just hope its all a very well thought HOAX, that's the only way I can sleep well at night...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm so sad to hear that nanna. The name came to me because it always was on my list of baby names, but never got chosen in the end. It is a lovely name though.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Well, I still don't think that Nibiru is to come by this year, but I am almost certain it will in the future. There are just too many coincidences that proves it exists. Contrary to popular belief even astronomers have said that there seems to be a massive object in the outskirts of the solar system. They haven't been able to see it, but they have found orbital anomalies that seem to point to there being a large planet size body we have not seen yet.

I have posted links and information on it before, and it has been discussed. Some people went as far as to claim that the findings were later found to be errors, but i showed newer discoveries by astronomers that there are still many anomalies that point to this planet being true. Now, we do not know if it is the same planet as the named Nibiru. If you search the forums you will find the links and the information I posted. If I can later on I will find the links.

One link that I do have on hand is about father Malachi Martin, he was a former Jesuit and was a professor for the Vatican. He died in 1999, but he mentioned in an interview with Art Bell that Mt Graham International Observatory, which is owned by the Vatican is there to find something which he claimed that would approach us in the next 5-10 years from 1997. He didn't say exactly what it was that was approaching us.

Here is the link.
members.aol.com...

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
First i seriously doubt that the third object called "anomaly" is changing speed and trajectory. And if I am wrong then that clearly indicates that this is far more then asteroid thread against Earth, as far as my brain can reach, it means that some extraterrestrial far more advanced race has decided to wipe us out from the face of the galaxy.

This is something that (I think sorry if i am wrong) no one mentioned here so far.

And I was thinking, what can couple of 20 megaton Nuclear bomb�s do if they are placed in correct spot on the asteroids?

I found this page:

To destroy the Earth-approaching object, astronauts would land a spacecraft on the surface of the object and use drills to bury nuclear bombs deep below its surface. Once the astronauts were a safe distance away, the bomb would be detonated, blowing the object to pieces. Drawbacks to this approach include the difficulty and danger of the mission itself, and the fact that many of the resulting asteroid fragments might still hit the Earth, resulting in massive damage and loss of life.

More here:
usgovinfo.about.com...

Or if we can not penetrate the hard surface, then we might change its direction.

Tens of tons of material blasting off the asteroid at high speed would be sufficient to jolt the asteroid in the opposite direction. The effect is like the recoil of a rifle -- a small bullet moving at high speed causes the heavier rifle to recoil at low speed.

More here:
www.space.com...

As I think we are strong and smart enough to prevent this, we had plenty of time to figure out what to do and I am sure that if this is going to happen someone above us will do he�s best to prevent it using all we have.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by _ARMac_]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I thought of this last evening, for a subject of this magnitude can be overwhelming to digest. I am not sure if some one mentioned this already, if so my apologies..

I think it was last year, there was a link of a story that some guy found a camera hiking and then was being chased by "gov agents" and he would post snippets of the dangers he was going thru before he released these "earth shattering pics".. well if memory serves me correctly it was a set up for a new book series....

Now, what if, the makers of the movie www.thedayaftertomorrow.com... is taking a new perspective with movie promotions. Now it has been documented that there is a dust cloud entering our solar system and we are to expect to see some visual effects from it. And during this time that the "sky show" is to happen this movie will be in the theaters. What greater way to provide a greater impact to movie goers and scare them more, or make them ponder life in a different view when right before them is something "just like" they just watched. This writer might be promoting a movie hype.

And that is all that happens, a beautiful rock shower.

Just trying to optimistic.

Firepoker

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
is there any chance of this site going down because of this? does anyone know what other sites have been taken down because of this, i'm still on the fence, but if anything its been a great "read"

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 08:37 AM
link   
wait you lost me a bit we are talking of the "25143 Itokawa (1998 SF36)" asteroid right?

According to NASA's "Ephemeris generator" it will miss us for 0.0129105546 AU (Astronomical Units) or for 5 LS (lunar distance)

on date 26th or 27th June 2004.

1 AU = 149,597,871 kilometers
1 LD = 384,401 kilometers
1 LD also equals 0.00256 AU

Date__(UT)__HR:MN R.A._(ICRF/J2000.0)_DEC APmag r rdot delta deldot S-T-O Cnst

2004-Jun-26 20:00 06 05 29.07 -56 17 28.5 13.05 1.0143442660 5.22842 0.0128971142 0.00154 99.5714 Pic

Link: ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

So the closes distance from earth is 0.0128971142 AU

d1k

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
www.planetx2003.com...

I found this

In their special "In The Money" at 3pm EST this sunday Jack Cafferty will look into and talk about the Pentagons Climate change problem document!!

AS I was reading this link I heard Jack Cafferty on American Morning give notice of this special!

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by _ARMac_
To destroy the Earth-approaching object, astronauts would land a spacecraft on the surface of the object and use drills to bury nuclear bombs deep below its surface. Once the astronauts were a safe distance away, the bomb would be detonated, blowing the object to pieces.

The only problem with trying to land something on these asteroids is that they are going EXTREMELY fast, greater than 50% the speed of light. To my knowldge our shuttles or anything else cannot go that fast. And shooting a missile at it runs a pretty high risk of missing the asteroid altogether, simply because they are gonig so fast.

And about the "anomoly" changing speed and direction, that is most likely a result of misreadings because of the dust cloud surrounding it. Just my opinion. TO me its just another asteroid. The dust cloud could be attracted to it by some magnetic force, just speculating here...

TPL

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense

originally posted by _ARMac_
To destroy the Earth-approaching object, astronauts would land a spacecraft on the surface of the object and use drills to bury nuclear bombs deep below its surface. Once the astronauts were a safe distance away, the bomb would be detonated, blowing the object to pieces.

The only problem with trying to land something on these asteroids is that they are going EXTREMELY fast, greater than 50% the speed of light. To my knowldge our shuttles or anything else cannot go that fast. And shooting a missile at it runs a pretty high risk of missing the asteroid altogether, simply because they are gonig so fast.

And about the "anomoly" changing speed and direction, that is most likely a result of misreadings because of the dust cloud surrounding it. Just my opinion. TO me its just another asteroid. The dust cloud could be attracted to it by some magnetic force, just speculating here...

Iron in the asteroid could be having a magnetic effect if the cloud has metallic elements.

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Iron in the asteroid could be having a magnetic effect if the cloud has metallic elements.

Right, that's what I was saying...

Kind of like a comet tail.....

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Here's Aussie's most recent post on GLP:

---------------
I am only going to post his one more time. So you yanks better listen up....OR # IT don�t listen to me, it will be your #ing problem in the end.

I would like to start off by saying that I truly hoped this was not the truth but I now have come to relize that all is real and it is time for all of you to understand what is in store for this world. on June 4th an asteriod 2.4 kilometers wide will pass by the earth coming from the south. This Meteor will not be the issue and will only pass by. It is what is following it that will cause the problems. There will be as many as 100 impacts from what was trailing this meteor. They will range from .5 kilometers down to football sized rocks. These impacts will all be concentrated at the South Pole causing major Earth Changes. It is not known just how bad this will effect our earth but I am sure most of you can imagine. I just want to sign out by saying good luck to all of you and prepare for the worst.

To add......The actual pelting will begin on June 6th. I must make my run to geenland, catch all you #ers on the other side.

-------------------

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join