It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here is some data I was able to find about this dust cloud, now since I am not an astronomer, can one please step in and tells us where this cloud really is and if its in the area that AB says?

"Dust cloud Barnard 86 and the open cluster NGC 6520
Barnard 86
NGC 6520 OC 18 03.4 -27 54 s Sgr 6 8. p Cl, pS, Ri, lC, st 9...13
IAU number C1800-279, D=1650pc "

Excerpt taken from.
www.ast.cam.ac.uk...

In this link you will find more information about this cluster.

www.ast.cam.ac.uk...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
You may all find this kinda interesting. I searched for the name Aussie Bloke on yahoo, which is the author's "screen name" not to disclose his. It came up with a user on virtualtourist.com who just so happens to live in Perth Australia. The only thing is, he isn't in his sixties as the author in the articles says he is. In fact, he is only 23. How can some one this young have so much experience in this field. Same person? I think it is highly possible.

Take a look for your self.
www.virtualtourist.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reset33
Same person? I think it is highly possible.
Take a look for your self.
www.virtualtourist.com...
It probably isn't that person. Besides, just think of how many Australians call themselves Aussie Blokes. I'd think a whole lot. Aussie Bloke sounds like a good cover name for someone who is from Australia.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
it could very well be someone else posing as Aussie Bloke. I was on the original site where Aussie Bloke was posting and they found out that there was someone posting with the same name only "lower case" letters who also lives in Australia. The posters caught on to this and he hasn't posted since! Aussie Bloke told everyone that he would be back from visiting his family in the next 2 days and would start posting again. I truly don't know for sure but I guess we will soon see.

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
That's true, I just looked up what it actually meant and realised that.! Well I can dream right? lol

I feel kinda stupid, and to think I signed up just for that! I should have looked it up first. O well

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hey...no problem reset33!! We all make mistakes and we all jump to conclusions and well...we all...on and on and on!!

Don't stop posting just because of that!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
O I won't stop posting. It's just with all the bad "news" going around, it's easy to get caught up in a little glimmer of hope! lol They way I look at all of this, is if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't I don't really care. Either way, I'm just gonna live my life, cause it's all you can do. But until then, I'm spreading the word, and giving hopefully no choice to some sort of media outlet to say maybe a little something. But then again, I'm just one person, and what can I do?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
"I'm only one person, what can I do?"

Aussie Bloke is only one person, too (not counting the multiple copy cats who have popped up). I'm not flaming you, or anything, but you are only limited by the size and scope of your own perceptions. Allow yourself to be an effective person and you will become one.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hmm the closest one to me is 1000km off the east coast....I just mght survive.

And did AB himself post thoes impact areas? This has probably been asked before.....

This is a vital development thank you rustiswordz

i just might fooking sruvive.....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So is there anybody here with evidence that this doomsday cry might be real? Just one person's post are not evidence. Ive read som many post on here with someone sceaming doomsday is around the corner. I dont really care either way but if its true i'd love to get enough warning to get out of Florida if one is gonna land in the Atlantic.

I suspect the bushcountry.org stuff being untrue because at the bottom of the webpage is a link for Christianity salvation. Its like they are trying to scare people into seeking out salvation.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
HAHA, I never noticed that, that's kinda funny actually! Good point

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Always fear any organization that offers with one hand and takes with the other. My relationship with God is between me and God.

Is bushcountry.org the original posting site? I thought AB said he had posted this stuff in other places previously.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is the link from bushcountry.org, the same one on the very 1st post on the topic. Scroll all the way down and there is the Christian salvation link.

www.bushcountry.org... ke_end_world.htm

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I saw his postings on "Godlike Productions" and "Bushcountry". AND...I think it is now on several more. I got an email from someone who saw the same postings from another discussion board!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think Aussie Bloke needs to come here to ATS and talk about it with US!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I have been following this thread since its inception and the jury is still out on my opinion as to the authenticity of AB's info. I would like to point out that Biblical end times prophesy has no mention of any power in the West ie the western hemisphere. I have always wondered what is going to happen to the United States before the events prophesied in the Bible took place. We would have to either be reduced to insignificance by some kind of social and political colapse such as happend in the USSR or we would have to be utterly destroyed by some disaster of Biblical proportions. I would like to say, as a Biblical scholar that even if AB is right it will not be the end but only the beginning of suffering for this planet. An asteroid strike such as is being predicted would be the perfect opportuntiy for the rise of the antichrist as a wounded world looked to a strong leader to give them hope and aid.

On another note I will be count it a strong piece of additional circumstancial evidence if the ISS is evacuated under any pretense in the next few weeks. I do doubt however that TPTB would care too overly much about the lives of a few astronauts. At least not enough to tip their hat if they have knowledge of inpending destruction.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Johannmon, I have to respectfully disagree with you on the ISS issue. IF the asteroid impact is truly impedning, and TPTB know about it, than harnessing every available human resource will be a must. Especially, intelligent, highly-trained individuals dedicated to the state and willing to do anything to further it's cause. These types would be highly valuable in a post-apocalyptic world.

Dom

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
harnessing every available human resource will be a must. Especially, intelligent, highly-trained individuals dedicated to the state and willing to do anything to further it's cause. These types would be highly valuable in a post-apocalyptic world.

Dom

I do not discount your assertion that these men may have value but in a world of 6 billion a handful of people, even highly trained ones, make very little difference back planetside. Now they may have great value as airborne observers of the aftermath, assuming they could survive the cosmic dust storm. All the more reason to leave them up there if there were even a moderate chance of establishing an uplink after the event.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I personally don't think that the media will cover the truth about the ISS. A Russian Soyuz is headed up there right now with a payload of supplies. Do you honestly think that if they evacuate the ISS we will know about it? And what excuse would they have for that?

Really....we do not know for sure and cannot trust what the media says or DOES'NT say.

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Good point. But, in a world of highly limited resources, someone who is already highly trained in the sciences would be way more valuable than your local Wal-Mart manager.

Apologies to all of you who work at Wal-Mart.

Apologies to those of you who hate Wal-Mart and cannot believe I would apologize over such a thing.

Apologies to those of you who feel I've written too much.

Apologies to those of you who wish I wrote more.

The rest of you can F**k off

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join