It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
What is the biblical signifigance of this? (weeping religious statues)

more drivel to get good length post....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
that was a warm welcome thank you

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And what is that supposed to mean?

You brought up a good point and I wanted to know why weeping statues are impt to the incoming asteroid. If you expected a WElcome to the board first I'm sorry but I'm not your mother.

That's what the intros forum is for. This is a serious discussion with few frills.

Enjoy your stay

[Edited on 5/26/04 by NothingMakesSense]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You brought up a good point and I wanted to know why weeping statues are impt to the incoming asteroid.

Enjoy your stay

Sometimes things get misunderstood in forums, it happens. I too would like to know if there is any sort of significance between weeping statues and prophecy.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Aussie Bloke: (5/25/04 around 5AM):

Ahhhh....it seems everyone is eagerly awaiting my "official"return. BUT..."debunkers will LOVE this" I must wait a few more days before I post what you all want to know. I have some loose ends to tie up and I have had a bit of trouble with the idiots from "echelon" keeping tabs on me. OH yes...they watch and wait. I said two weeks...and its almost up. SO...I will wait a few days more because If I do not this site will be hacked to peices. TPTB DO NOT want me to make the fatal post. And when I do I will come in unexpectedly. Keep watch. Within....say...15 minutes of my info going out this site will crash...I can assure you it WILL. ALSO...keep this in mind. What I will tell you all will spread. They may even "create" a super virus to halt this info from spreading on the net. You see...once I let the cat ALL the way out of the bag...WHO I am...WHAT I know...WHAT I have SEEN and RECORDED....Then all hell will break lose in cyberland. The media will go nuts...then the world will because EVERYONE WILL LOOK AND SEE...simple. You just have to know WHERE to look and most importantly...WHAT to look for. Anomalies are called that for the reason that they are NOT usual and THIS one is hard to detect...even as it gets closer it is hard to track. We have lost positive lock on this damn thing so many times...but it still comes...fast...deadly...and most probably...FATAL. As for its companions...well...they are along for the ride. They are difficult to track too being hidden mostly in dust. But we know they are there and they come...as does the dust cloud. IF by some miracle we are saved by the beanheads at nasa..(unlikley)...we STILL have the dust cloud to deal with. It will be sudden...unexpected. It has a narrow wavefront and is hard to spot....but once it arrives it will spread out. Within five days of its arrival we will be in almost total darkness. All power will be out as well due to severe interference from the cloud itself. OH...I also noticed someone mentioned something about the toxins and other doom released from the incoming man made debris....regardless of what you THINK you know...there are several hundred nuclear warheads orbiting earth. There is more doom up there than you could ever imagine. Put it this way...how many rockets were launched during the cold war?...HUNDREDS...and we knew NOTHING of them. The only ones WE were told about were what the media wanted us to know about. And the shuttle? How many "secret" payloads do you think it has taken into orbit over the years? Use your heads people. We only know a fraction of what REALLY goes on. Stop being so...ignorant...of our reality. Do you suppose for a moment that our governments REALLY give a sh*t about ANY of us..???OF COURE THEY BLOODY DONT>!!! Wake up...wake UP...SEE THE LIES...before its too late...sh*t..it already IS too late. I will be back...soon...be ready to copy paste and print...it wont last long...and then...its farewell forever.

People go here: www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well unfortunatly my question seems to have scared him off. Maybe I should google it....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Very interesting ScoFe. Is that web site (cyberspaceorbit)where AussieBloke orginally posted or is it copied from a different site?

I think it will happen now. But I don't think that AB is right about orbiting warheads or toxic satellites, partially because if I did believe him I would have no reason to try and live. So to preserve my hope in living I believe the environment will not become overly toxic.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting article and quite relevent to this discussion.

(1) AUSTRALIA FAILS WORLD ON ASTEROIDS: SCIENTISTS

>From The Canberra Times, 5 February 2002
canberra.yourguide.com.au...

By SIMON GROSE, Science Editor

At least 90 scientists around the world believe the southern hemisphere is
Earth's soft underbelly when it comes to asteroid attack and Australia
should do something about it.

Joined by Australian scientific commentators Professor Paul Davies and Dr
Karl Kruselnicki, they wrote to the Prime Minister, John Howard, and several
senior ministers on January 28 urging the Federal Government to renew
financial support for the international Spaceguard program.

"A much greater search effort, including a larger telescope, is needed to
detect asteroids that pass through southern skies," the letter says.

The group, which includes astronomers and other scientists from 17
countries, says it would cost several million dollars to set up an incoming
asteroid watch facility in Australia but some of this might be covered by
contributions of equipment from the United States.

"Operational costs should be less than $1 million per year," the letter
says. "This is a highly cost-effective investment in the prevention of loss
of life and severe economic damage from asteroid impacts."

Australia contributed to the Spaceguard effort until 1996 when the
Government withdrew funding. Asteroid tracking is still undertaken at Siding
Springs Observatory, funded by the US in association with the Australian
National University, and NASA funds a NSW amateur astronomer to follow up
reports of asteroids.

More than a quarter of the signatories are from the US, followed by Russia
with 13 and Britain with 12.

Last month a spokesperson for the Science Minister, Peter McGauran, said the
Government was willing to reconsider the issue.

More information at www.spacegarduk.com [NOTE: despite the misspelling the
link is correct on the web page]

c2002 The Canberra Times

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense

You brought up a good point and I wanted to know why weeping statues are impt to the incoming asteroid. If you expected a WElcome to the board first I'm sorry but I'm not your mother.

I am terrible sorry i think i misunderstood something....

here is a interesting link:
www.mcn.org...
www.shoal.net.au...

well i dont know how much of all this is true, but the fact is that people talk that staues are weeping when something bad is going to happen, maybe its not releted with all this.........i'll leave this to someone more experience in this field then me.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well now that you are back let me start.

Your contribution was valid and interesting. Weeping statues would to me seem to be a prediction of bad things ahead. I thought you might have some biblcial knowledge of weeping statues.....

I didn't realize you were new here. Sorry.

I know who we can ask about weeping statues: jlc163

Anybody know where he is posting?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Well, here is a warm welcome to ARMac!

Just want say Hi and welcome you to ATS! This thread has been very interesting to say the least. We are all discussing the aledged "incoming" asteroids...SO, there is a bit if skepticism going around! I hope you enjoy this board...it really is one of the best!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
NothingMakesSense, the link I posted is a "famous" debunker from the GodLikeProductions Forums.

Others on that forum asked him to look at all the Bloke postings and see what he thought. He gathered up the links from the GodLikeProductions Forums and other websites to try and read up on whats happened so far.

DangerMouse, that is a good article.

Ill tell you what. If this all turns out to be a hoax, I will NEVER EVER listen to another one of these again no matter how much evidence there is until I see it with my own eyes.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by ScoFe]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScoFe

Ill tell you what. If this all turns out to be a hoax, I will NEVER EVER listen to another one of these again no matter how much evidence there is until I see it with my own eyes.

And if it is not a hoax, you will probably never hear or see anything again either....I would suggest purchasing a seeing eye dog ASAP while you still can!!!

lol

This is even more interesting than the Berg video, and actually scarier too.

It is reassuring that there is a power in the universe gerater than the NWO...lolol!!!

Run to the rocks and hide your face,
the rocks cry out, "NO HIDING PLACE"!!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
has anyone heard any further word from aussie bloke?

where does this guy post his stuff at anyway?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
nickman213, scroll up!

Aussie Bloke: (5/25/04 around 5AM):

Ahhhh....it seems everyone is eagerly awaiting my "official"return. BUT..."debunkers will LOVE this" I must wait a few more days before I post what you all want to know. I have some loose ends to tie up and I have had a bit of trouble with the idiots from "echelon" keeping tabs on me. OH yes...they watch and wait. I said two weeks...and its almost up. SO...I will wait a few days more because If I do not this site will be hacked to peices. TPTB DO NOT want me to make the fatal post. And when I do I will come in unexpectedly. Keep watch. Within....say...15 minutes of my info going out this site will crash...I can assure you it WILL. ALSO...keep this in mind. What I will tell you all will spread. They may even "create" a super virus to halt this info from spreading on the net. You see...once I let the cat ALL the way out of the bag...WHO I am...WHAT I know...WHAT I have SEEN and RECORDED....Then all hell will break lose in cyberland. The media will go nuts...then the world will because EVERYONE WILL LOOK AND SEE...simple. You just have to know WHERE to look and most importantly...WHAT to look for. Anomalies are called that for the reason that they are NOT usual and THIS one is hard to detect...even as it gets closer it is hard to track. We have lost positive lock on this damn thing so many times...but it still comes...fast...deadly...and most probably...FATAL. As for its companions...well...they are along for the ride. They are difficult to track too being hidden mostly in dust. But we know they are there and they come...as does the dust cloud. IF by some miracle we are saved by the beanheads at nasa..(unlikley)...we STILL have the dust cloud to deal with. It will be sudden...unexpected. It has a narrow wavefront and is hard to spot....but once it arrives it will spread out. Within five days of its arrival we will be in almost total darkness. All power will be out as well due to severe interference from the cloud itself. OH...I also noticed someone mentioned something about the toxins and other doom released from the incoming man made debris....regardless of what you THINK you know...there are several hundred nuclear warheads orbiting earth. There is more doom up there than you could ever imagine. Put it this way...how many rockets were launched during the cold war?...HUNDREDS...and we knew NOTHING of them. The only ones WE were told about were what the media wanted us to know about. And the shuttle? How many "secret" payloads do you think it has taken into orbit over the years? Use your heads people. We only know a fraction of what REALLY goes on. Stop being so...ignorant...of our reality. Do you suppose for a moment that our governments REALLY give a sh*t about ANY of us..???OF COURE THEY BLOODY DONT>!!! Wake up...wake UP...SEE THE LIES...before its too late...sh*t..it already IS too late. I will be back...soon...be ready to copy paste and print...it wont last long...and then...its farewell forever.

People go here: www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
My mom thinks I'm crazy obsessing over this.

And I told her "relax, in a week or two we'll know if I'm right and if I'm not things can go back to normal".

I still have a few doubts about all this. The best indicator now is government actions that coincide with the timetable put forth by AB. Like the Pres going to Europe on June11th and returning June16th. But I bet he goes into a bunker on the way back from Europe. I can see it now.

Air Force One has "technical difficulties" or runs in to "inclement weather" which forces it to land somewhere safe from asteroid impacts. Of course the White House will try to make nobody notice he's not back on schedule...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
If our gov knows about this you can BET that Busche will be UNDERGROUND safely....way before anything happens.

I wrote this in an earlier post.....

I contacted a friend from NASA and sent him all the info that Aussie Bloke wrote about. I also contacted another friend who is involved with astronomy and am waiting for both to email me back. I sent those coordinates that someone had found from one of the posts where Aussie Bloke gave clues and basically said that he/she was right but may have the info mixed up a bit.

ANYWAY......If i get any response I will post here.

...fin

TPL

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We should keep an eye out for politicians going on holiday!

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We should keep an eye out for politicians going on holiday!

As I said before.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   

That's the problem with accepting these accounts as real without weighing everything and checking the facts, when the real thing hits the fan then noone wants to listen to the real evidence and people will lose interest. Its good to have an open mind, but not let it so open that every wild claim is accepted, at least that's what I do, but who am I to say to others what to do, at the end its up to the individual what to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join