It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I got this from a website posted from where AB is posting.

Also Dr. LaViolette's prediction that there is a residual flow of interstellar dust currently entering the Solar System from the Galactic center direction was later verified by data collected from the Ulysses spacecraft and by AMOR radar measurements made in New Zealand.(8)

For a listing of related theory predictions and their verification click here.

Today, tomorrow, next week, next year. . . sometime in the coming decades. . . our planet could once again be hit by an intense volley of Galactic cosmic rays. It will come cloaked and hidden from us, until the very moment it strikes. We live on the edge of the Galaxy's volcano. Knowing neither the time, the magnitude, nor the severity of the next eruption or its impact on our environment, we stand unprepared to deal with this event, much less anticipate its arrival.

www.etheric.com...

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
what about 2012..

Even if we get hit by asteroids and lots of us die.. aren't we supposed to accept the cycle of nature and universe?? Why be afraid for something that is beyond our control and inevitable to happen.

our physical bodies will die eventually...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by puppetmaster]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So that's it.

The anomoly is real. Confirmed by a second, idependent observatory.

Watch for this one to burn to the ground in a couple of days.

Oh#! was smart to withhold names. I hope he used an anonymous proxy....

And can someone confimr Bush will be in Europe on the initial impact date? Someone mentioned this in passing...

What I meant when I said look for him to be @ camp david is look for him to be somewhere else than the white house....

Good luck to all....I wish I knew where this thing would come down....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I find it interesting also that the media just came out with the news telling us that there will be a probable terroist attack this summer. WOW...we should have a wonderful 2004!

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Oh...BTW Puppetmaster,

AFRAID? who has time to be afraid!!

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Calm down everyone, you don't know yet for certain what is causing all of these anomalies. They are happening yes, but we are not certain of the causes. Also, if what the AB is saying is true don't you think a lot more astronomers, even amateurs, will notice this?

If what he says is true and we are going to get hit in less than a month, why not come out now and say who he is and give more credible information? What exactly does he have to lose if he says most of us, including him will be dead?

I think he has to be messed up to be playing this sick joke, he may be laughing his butt off right now reading people's reaction to his posts. Perhaps he is an astronomer just playing a joke on people... How would you know if he is not? If one person knows for sure about something like this, more people are bound to know and more than one would come out with real evidence about it, not just sounding like a crazy loon bend on calling people ignorant as well as other names if he is is not believed...

We can all keep it cool and get to the bottom of this. I still don't think it will be this summer, also we would be seeing other planets getting hit if there are so many comets coming this way I would think.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Calm down? You have got to be kidding me. I think this site is here because we all want a place where we can discuss these subjects...and definitly without someone telling us ALL to calm down!

Thanks for your input.....

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
the article depressed me and as a single guy will use it to get more girls to put out and bbq

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
You have a good point Bigal66...

I am depending on this summer being a fun one!

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Im trying to get the whole family together, all my siblings and their kids for one big barbie-q, booze, food watch the world go foom!

Friend of mine wants to go to the top of a nearby 16 storey office block with a surfboard and ride the Tsunami out when it comes.

Im worried about the tsunami here in the UK. If we get an atlantic hit the wave 1.5km high travelling at mach2 will travel right across the UK pratically without stopping.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have to make choices from my GUT feelings, not just information.No matter WHAT I read or what I am told..... I am going to go on the record here and say.......NOT........I am not buying this, no matter how GOOD and 'creepy' the storyline is, no matter how hair standing the idea, I am NOT buying this. My gut tells me...NO.

INFORMATION IS SAVED! I live in Utah, and know for a fact the Mormon church has a deep underground 'liberary' up in big cottonwood canyon. They have microfilm there, MASSIVE information on the human race stored. Dictionarys, encyclopidias, photographic evidance, maps, peoples geneolodgy records, World history ect. ect. ect. Just IN CASE of some kind of cataclysmic event as this. So folks, dont really worry about saving INFORMATION when you should focus on saving your lives. KNOW you can come to Utah and find the cave in the mountains and retreive the INFO.....Big Cottonwood Canyon, its in the wasatch mountains and just outside the Salt lake Valley. Below Snowbird Ski Resort......

The Mormon church also has been telling its followers to keep stored 'ON HAND' 2 years worth of clean water and food, paper products, guns and ammo and WHATEVER you deem nessesary for you and your familys survival. They claim this is inspired from high above, this hording plan.( 2 years worth of a stockpile).........I have heard this since I was a child and always wondered WHAT they saw coming??? As an adult I have been told this is about being ready for any given emergency......like a job loss, or long term power outage..... Just being ABLE to feed your family when the need arises.

If this DOES turn out to be true, I will feel sad that I have been single these past couple of years. I wished I had gotten laid more........I miss sex......If the world as we know it does end that will be my BIGGEST regret. My lack of getting laid due to some strong MORAL urges, wich over ride my sexual urges......
hmmmmmmmm (note to self....add rubbers to the stockpiles list)***wishfull thinking even in the face of death....

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Keeping a fresh stock of food and goods is very wise. We live in unpredictible yet predictible times. I was told to do the same thing......store water and canned goods for what is coming. I hear and listen very well.

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fin Chron Watchman
Calm down? You have got to be kidding me. I think this site is here because we all want a place where we can discuss these subjects...and definitly without someone telling us ALL to calm down!

Thanks for your input.....

Yes, this site is in here for intelligent discussion of almost any subject. But i also think its possible to do this without getting all hyper about it, when its very possible its just a joke, or someone has gone bonks again, like Nancy Liederman or Mark Hazelwood. These two were saying last year pretty much the same thing. If you don't have an inquiring mind and just accept anyone's story just for the heck of it, when it really happens almost noone will even notice anymore the true evidence.

I was in another group almost two years back since i wanted to find out what was the fuss with the prep2003 site. Some members, me included, weighted the evidence and realized that not one of the evidence these people were presenting said that a planet would pass by in 2003, there was no evidence for this happening anytime soon, 1-2 years from 2003. Mark called me personally, and others that disagreed with him, spooks working for the government... and disinfo agents...

Give me a break, if i was or am a spook for the government and knew this to be true i would be in an underground bunker by now with my other "imaginary spook friends".... or even would be living in a better place than Hialeah/Miami, South Florida....

I am not saying that what is happening all over the Earth is not a precedence to some really extreme, rapid weather coming along any time in the future.

I do believe in intuition and that many people have seen the coming changes. Many native American tribes are getting ready and have been stocking food and other necessities for these changes.

But pretty much on this particular topic that some asteroids will be hitting us this year i would have to agree with Ladyspirit, unless some other "reliable" evidence does come forth.

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I don't think anyone here has gotten HYPER about it. We are here discussing all possibilities and seeking the truth. This is our outlet! Your opinion is welcomed just as everyone else's.

...fin

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I If this DOES turn out to be true, I will feel sad that I have been single these past couple of years. I wished I had gotten laid more........I miss sex......If the world as we know it does end that will be my BIGGEST regret. My lack of getting laid due to some strong MORAL urges, wich over ride my sexual urges......
hmmmmmmmm (note to self....add rubbers to the stockpiles list)***wishfull thinking even in the face of death....

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

LOL

OK, I can honestly say that was the coolest rant on an end of the world topic I have read in a loooong time!

Do the mormons really have all that info stocked up?

Wild!

I get the Mormons and the JWs confused sometimes, its the Mormons that believed they recieved more teachings in the 1800's isnt it?

I wonder if any of it was prophecy? I should look into it.....

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Calm down everyone, you don't know yet for certain what is causing all of these anomalies. They are happening yes, but we are not certain of the causes. Also, if what the AB is saying is true don't you think a lot more astronomers, even amateurs, will notice this?

Well said, there's no 'independent confirmation' of anything, probably just some prankster, who could be anyone, jumping on the 'end is nigh' bandwagon.

Anyway, how could there ever be confirmation from anywhere (particularly from an astronomer based in Nevada) if the anomaly can't be seen because of its extreme southern approach?

Also, if you read the posts from Aussie Bloke just before the excerpt repeated here, you'll see what a very immature character he really appears to be.

Don't forget, the June Lyrids meteor shower is due between 10-21 June, and the more visible Perseids from 23 July, so don't all start digging bunkers or taking cyanide pills if you spot a few shooting stars through your Tasco.

The only thing that seems to be real and confirmed is a steady increase in dust within our heliosphere and our gradual transition from the Local Cloud to the G-Cloud. To my mind, this is the most interesting and 'real' aspect of this brouhaha.

Link to meteor showers in June

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by harrisjohns]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I've read this whole thread, and several other threads on other sites. At first, I admit to being somewhat alarmed; I know that governments lie to their people regularly, and without a shread of regret. However, I have methodically studied this entire episode, and find myself leaving with much more skepticism than fear. I am not discouting this gentleman's claims, I am simply saying that the lack of DIRECT evidence is extremely sobering.

I am still on the fence, but you must admit, this is a very large chunk of information to swallow. It probably doesn't help that I take more than a pinch of salt with everything I read and hear nowadays.

XL5

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Any time a girl/woman is mature and honest about ANY type of feelings on an internet forums where ppl can get nasty, mean or start flaming for the smallest things is really amazing. I've never seen a forum thats got ppl under the age of 15 and have multiple topics ever be this mature!

As for resources, bottled water will become the new currency, gas/oil will become gold or "vanity" money. What would help lots as well, deep cycle gel cells, #35 chains and an assortment of sprockets, keyed shafts, bearings, big propellers, tape drive motors/alternators, and 1500W 12VDC to 120VAC inverters. If you used 2-3 alternators as wind generators at thier full potental without going over, then you'd be set. You could cook food for water when the gas runs out.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I also have a question about this topic:
Does anybody know if there are mormon
settlements in europe? I dont have a basement,
and i really want to see what the world becomes
after this event.....
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Just registered and this is my first post.
I was reading the whole topic all posts and i think there is lots of truth in it, however i was thinking this may have something to do with all this:

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Several statues of Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary in an Australian hall have apparently begun weeping and bleeding rose oil, prompting the Catholic Church to launch an investigation, a church official said on Tuesday.
Hundreds of people have flocked to a Vietnamese community hall near St Mary's Church in the Brisbane suburb of Inala after news spread that several statues, crucifixes, tablecloths and a set of prayer beads were oozing rose-scented oil.

"It's one of those matters where you proceed prudently," said Father Adrian Farrelly, who has been appointed by the church to investigate the incident.

The objects, which reportedly began bleeding and weeping a week ago, have been placed behind glass in the hall until investigators can examine them.

"It looks genuine enough, but then I suppose I don't know what a fake one looks like," visitor Mark Power told Brisbane's Courier-Mail newspaper on Tuesday. "I'd like to believe, but (I'll) wait and see what the church says."

� Reuters 2004. All Rights Reserved.

here is the link:
www.reuters.com...;jsessionid=SPJEDGGI3AKY0CRBAEOCFEY?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=5251336

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join