It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Scary End Of The World Article

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
TPL

If only that were true!

Some things just are what they are. Anyway, everything we've been talking about is speculation. None of us know the truth............ yet!

TPL

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What im saying is that, when you look at some of the most important events in history they are often quite simple. Of course the tiny little details are important and complex.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just a thought.....

If the gov't know about an asteroid on it's way very soon, don't you think there would be a larg amt of US Soldiers coming back from Iraq for the sole purpose of policing the chaos. They wouldn't even need to tell anyone why they are coming back, people would just assume that since we are in the process of handing over control to a new Iraqi gov't we wouldn't need as much of a military presence. If anything else, people would think that Bush was just responding to the majority of people who want us our of there. I would think that even if there is a disaster coming and gov't officials will be taken underground or something that they would want as much of the military back here as possible in order to control whateve population is left after impact....

just a thought...

TPL

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
Just a thought.....

If the gov't know about an asteroid on it's way very soon, don't you think there would be a larg amt of US Soldiers coming back from Iraq for the sole purpose of policing the chaos. They wouldn't even need to tell anyone why they are coming back, people would just assume that since we are in the process of handing over control to a new Iraqi gov't we wouldn't need as much of a military presence. If anything else, people would think that Bush was just responding to the majority of people who want us our of there. I would think that even if there is a disaster coming and gov't officials will be taken underground or something that they would want as much of the military back here as possible in order to control whateve population is left after impact....

just a thought...

I wonder how many troops are still left in the US.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have no idea, but I live in a HEAVILY populated military and have several marine buddies that are schedule to go over this summer, including 2 brother in laws. It just seems weird to keep sending people over if the gov't is aware of certain possible destruction.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
On the contrary, if there were asteroids known to be on a collision course with Earth, and we didn't know exactly where it/they will fall, it would be better to have the military all over the globe, in this way at least a large part of our forces will survive since there is bound to be a place that is not going to be affected as much by the impact.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps, but what's the point of spreading out your military to Iraq? Even if the rest of the world was hit hard except for Iraq why would you want to be left there. I think I'd rather take my chances here than there. If Aussie Bloke is right then we'd be sending a large amt of troops to Australia.

TPL

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
On the contrary, if there were asteroids known to be on a collision course with Earth, and we didn't know exactly where it/they will fall, it would be better to have the military all over the globe, in this way at least a large part of our forces will survive since there is bound to be a place that is not going to be affected as much by the impact.

Point taken, but the problem is getting those troops back after the impact.

www.lpl.arizona.edu...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by TPL]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
MPeake...

What I find interesting is that if this info is remotely true then it would make sense WHY Busche is sending our troops over to Iraq...and Yes, there are still ALOT here. I was just reading about the history of Iraq and Iraq has a HUGE subterranian. MANY caves and tunnels and wide spaces underground. People can survive under there for long periods and have in Iraq. The US military in the first Gulf War found warehouses down there filled with food, contraband and alot of materialistic "things"! If Busche knew about this when he came into office then alot of things that have happened make sense. I was reading also that in any threat to our global society, national emergency....etc then our president would be the first to go underground and then our military. June 30th is the day that Busche hands over Iraq to the new government....just sometign to keep in mind here.

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fin Chron Watchman
The US military in the first Gulf War found warehouses down there filled with food, contraband and alot of materialistic "things"!

We didnt go into Iraq in the first gulf war. Just to make a note of that. Did find a lot of underground stuff this time around though.

Afghanistan was even worse.

If all of this is true though, having troops in Iraq would serve to get the oil after such an event. Pre positioned troops. That does make sense.

Although I still believe its not gonna happen, just playing devils advocate.

ok, as a side note to this, WHO remebers the cartoon Thundar the Barbarian?

If you do, think about the begining of that cartoon, it is very simular to what is described here.

A comet passed between the earth and moon and it caused the moon to fracture destroying the world and throwing it into chaos.

ARIEL!!! OOKLA!!! RIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The point was made earlier in the thread that the June 30th handover is a distraction from the impending impacts.

i might have said this before but if the President goes to camp david around June 16th and some other high officials go with him or take extened vacations with thier families then I will assume an asteroid will hit. This is when they will go underground in their bunkers to ride out the storm.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I thought Bush and his aides were going to be in europe in the crucial 18/28 period?

PS: last night Aussie Bloke posted again in his usual place, but as yet said nothing important just his usual, 'watch this space' soon bit...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
rustiswordz.....

Where is aussie bloke posting? Has anybody tried to email him? If this guy is serious...he ought to stop playing with peoples heads! He could still be covert and be nice about it and give us some REAL info instead of a bunch of riddles. How could we be in such a horrible threat such as this and have ONLY aussie bloke to warn us.....who seems to not care anyway?

unreal!

Darkblade7....I have friends who were in the Gulf War...and THEY were in IRAQ. Not just Kuwait.

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fin Chron Watchman
Where is aussie bloke posting?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
seems like the norm,

i find the same type of article every now and then, nothing to special, but definitely something to keep in memory.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think our troops are suposed to be out of the country when it happens.

1. The tital wave will flood the US.
2. Yellowstone will erupt.
3. If our forces were on home soil we would be at a disadvantage and the others might try something.

wal mart has everything ready for distribution? They are working with the dod right?

cement shortage, china power plants runing out of fuel in a few weeks, china droping out of copper market. The list keeps growing.

Any news on space station problems?

I keep thinking Bush is controled by the saudi's

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Energy_Wave..

Yes...most of our troops will be out of the country. We do have a good percentage still here though.

I have my eye on the ISS (International Space Station) website. As of now they are expecting a shipment and then a return. They of course, are not saying anything about bringing any of the guys back to earth and I imagine if they want to keep this thing a secret they won't give any clues to bringing the 2 guys that are at the ISS back to earth.

I also went to Richard Hoaglands site to see if he had anything posted....ya know he has a lot of "space" info. But I found NOTHING.

I sent 2 emails also with the info that Aussie Bloke wrote about. One to a person I know at NASA and the other to a guy that is very involved with this sort of stuff. No word back yet. Am curious of the responses.

Thanks "lilblam" for the link!!

...fin

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe you all better look at the newest piece of the puzzle...

CNN just issued a warning of a terrorist attack this summer. Around the same time of the first impact!!!

It was just posted on ATS minutes ago.

Code orange first, then RED just before impact.

They will make it look like a terrorist attack while they spray those in the impact ares to euthinize them so they don't suffer. No one will ever know will they?

They could never handel such an event to try and save people after this happens.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
What was that part about Wal-Mart being tied in with the DOD?

Wal-Mart is on the top of my list of stores to hit to get survival materials....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Im trying NOT to be an alarmist but here are some more posts from this page:

www.godlikeproductions.com.../22/04

Read:

oh#!
5/25/2004
10:19 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

my father works for an observatory. He came home today, and is packing up all our bags. more to come, once i get more info.

oh#!
5/25/2004
10:23 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

apparently, we are all doomed according to my father. Going to spend the next few weeks with my grandparents in Seattle.

My father said that the anamoly is real. I asked him to check it out for me today, after seeing this thread.

I wish you all luck.

oh#!
5/25/2004
10:27 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

coordinates are as follow.

2:26:36.12 -10:06:15.5
Anonymous Coward
5/25/2004
10:29 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

What observatory does he work for? What is his name?

ohsit!
5/25/2004
10:33 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

las vegas planatarium, and observatory.

name - with held

oh#!
5/25/2004
10:38 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

my father claims the dust cloud is farther away then predicted. He expects it to hit our atmosphere, August 7.

He claims visibilty by June 26.

SHOCKED
5/25/2004
10:39 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

MY GOD!!! oh# is right! I just got off the phone with a friend of mine in the astronomy field and he confirmed all this. I encourage everyone else who has connections capable of verifying this to please LOOK INTO IT NOW!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh#!
5/25/2004
10:39 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

my father claims the dust cloud is farther away then predicted. He expects it to hit our atmosphere, August 7.

He claims visibilty by June 26.

Shifted301
5/25/2004
10:47 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

I can confirm a dust cloud at the coordinated indicated.

Please post location.

Atlanta Georgia here.

We are #ed!

Tom in VA
5/25/2004
10:54 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

just checked into this. Verified. This is getting really creepy

good luck all

phd0997
5/25/2004
10:58 am EDT Re: Aussie Bloke Vol.#2

I consulted with a dear friend of mine to see if these coordinates are real, and how easy it would be to make some up.

Conclusion. Stunningly, the coordinates are real. My friend, who works in the astronomy field was quite surprised, and said that making up these coordinates was HIGHLY unlikley.

We either have a very smart man twisting the turth, or Oh#! is for real.

My friend also said that the coordinates could change ever so slightly, depending on several factors throughout space.

As the dust is bombarded with waves of particles from the sun, it was become skewed, and either become more visible, or less visible.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join