It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Moscow, 1 JUL 2001, 4:30 am- There's an alien in the ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Probably been posted under another name but a search on this turned up nothing. Now this one is weird. At 1:05 the zoom on this thing reveals what appears to be a moving creature inside the ship if you look close. And then the ship morphs into a weird jellyfish looking object with a couple of strange red lights on it in sort of odd spots.

I believe Mystery Hunter also featured this footage, so surely it must be around here somewhere. But interesting to look at for sure. Hadn't seen it before.

I tried to find the best of three or four videos of this on youtube, and I think this is the clearest:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sorry but I can just see a balloon (probale with helium) and the odd "red lights", to me, is just the sun reflection.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
im not sure where you are seeing your sun reflections, but sun reflections dont form as two very small points into pulsating glowing areas, then back to points, in a matter of seconds. and in the beginning the object didn't have lights in it, it was translucent, so if there were lights inside you could see them. some people may say this is a weather balloon, but when it zooms out near the end, there are no visible weights or strings attached going towards the ground that weather balloons have. also, the fact that this object stays in one place, is enough to tell its not a balloon drifting through the air. if there somehow were lights or any other solid-like object inside and this was a balloon, there would be a heavy bulge at the bottom, and as far as i can see, there is not.

if i had to guess, id say it was some kind of plasma-like material with entities inside, or this is a creature in itself. whatever it is, its pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is not a weather balloon. It is a high altitude research balloon.

The balloon will be tens of kilometers away near the top edge of the atmosphere and around 100 meters across thus appearing to move very slowly. It is deformed showing that it has already jettisoned its payload.

Edit to clarify.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by dainoyfb]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by john11235

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Amen blackcube! Balloon...clearly. 2 sun refelections due to shape and transparency of balloon (2 reflecting surfaces). They move and pulsate cause of the expansion and contraction of the balloon due to the high altitude winds.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Really? This is some kind of joke right? You have to be kidding me that there's people out there who actually think a typical weather balloon like this one is some type of U.F.O.? WOW... There's no wonder why our field is still unaccepted by many people and not looked upon as a true scientific area of study.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

and your scientific study to prove it is a weather balloon ?

Might as well say it's swamp gas.

My own personal opinion is that it is a balloon, however that doesn't make it so and the OP and others are within their rights to have a different opinon - until irrefutable evidence one way or the other.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
well the op said there was an alien inside..... hmmmmmm I saw a clear balloon that had the sun reflecting off both points as it is clear and the sun does tend to reflect off smooth surfaces. that nice part where the reflection points got all huge coincidentally as all the cloud cover left was amazing but I didnt see the alien inside. did any of you? I was merely reminded of American Beauty, where the kid films bags flying in the wind.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

is that a blown up rubber prophylactics?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by reject]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
According to Luis Eduardo Pacheco, from StratoCat, it was indeed a weather balloon, a stratospheric one without its payload: he also explained the reason of the apparently strange behavior in flight of the object:

“It’s clearly a stratospheric balloon without its payload, which explains why it has a variable center of gravity. Even then, one can notice it’s under considerable stress that deforms it after releasing its payload and going over its maximum flying altitude, with lower pressures… If it had been filmed at noon instead of at sunset it wouldn’t have taken much time to blow up because of the heating of helium or hydrogen. Given the time of the year, it was probably launched from Kamchatka“.

forgetomori.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Did you not read this whole thread:

I think even the OP can clearly see it is a balloon.

[edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Suprised this is still going. Some people see what they want to see in anything and there isn't enough evidence in the world to convince some otherwise. Can someone tell me of a giftshop that can put one of those aliens in a balloon for a gift like they do with candy and teddy bears?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by davey_downer]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'd say it was a balloon.. However, that explanation of how the sun is reflecting off it is just total and utter hogwash. The sun at 4;30 am in the morning in July, in Moscow, is just over the horizon. The refection is from below.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have to give the camera operator extreme credit here for keeping the camera so still and centered. Very impressive. To bad nobody else who posts a flying object on YouTube is capable of a steady shot like this.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

Dude really maybe the sun was coming from the other side Its hard to tell. It is a transparent balloon which gives it two reflections so, common sense says the sun is on one of two sides, take your pick.

PEACE!!!

join