It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Southern USA here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, the posting rules are pretty extensive, and I don't want to banned with my first post, so I'll keep it simple.

I'm 25 and live in the Southern USA. I have been afflicted with a certain "thing" that is discussed here in posts. So, when I'm able to discuss it, I will make a new thread and offer my personal experience completely at that point.

Of course, hearing others' experiences is very valuable too, so I'm interesting in engaging with all of you others as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

Welcome to ATS.

Looking forward to your threads.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Welcome! I look forward to hearing your story. You've got my attention.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Welcome from a fellow Southerner.

When you are ready, share your story with us.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by glitchinmymatrix

I have been afflicted with a certain "thing" that is discussed here in posts. So, when I'm able to discuss it, I will make a new thread and offer my personal experience completely at that point.

Tryin' to hold us hostage with your introduction..? You better come thru with the goods champ...

Cya on the boards...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to your personal account of what "afflicts" you.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by elaine]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

Yes. I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place.

It's the mysterious Hum. Ever since it started, my medications I used to take to fall asleep became useless. I hear it only indoors or in my car if it is parked in the drive-way.

Sometimes it results in my hands shaking and bed seems to just kinda vibrate a little. It also strongly is felt in my scalp. I don't know if it's an energy coming out of me or an energy coming into me, but my mom can't hear it. When I step outside into fresh air, it goes away.

I result to drinking alcohol to help me calm down due to frustration and lack of sleep. It's becoming impractical though.

Aside from this, once after a night of drinking I woke up with bruising on my quads (leg muscles near thighs), and yet, I don't remember (which is not likely if I drank too much) how they got there. Furthermore, there was no pain associate on the bruises at all. So, I'm wondering how they got there but more importantly what are they? ...since normal bruises have pain in the areas for a few days later.

Some say it could be inner ear issues, but it's can't be in my case because when I step outside, it goes away. It has to be something to do with enclosed spaces (in my room or car) in a very limited area. And, if the walls are enclosing some sound waves, then it stands to reason they are coming from through the thinnest spaces such as the windows or roof.

I don't know if it will ever go away, but some people suggested trying motion sickness medication. I'm really willing to try nearly anything. It's been weeks (I kind of lose track of the time) since I've gotten a good night's sleep.

top topics

join