It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ominousbeing
If all of this is true and cancer really is a fungus. The question now is why, isn't it all over msm and going viral?

For the same reason, everything on this site never appears on MSN and goes viral. Obviously.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Psst: it's because I've seen the first two before. Believe it or not, I *do* my research. Also, how would I have found that disclaimer and quote in each one without reading them?

As for the last few, one required a login, which I don't have, one was from the examiner and thus required no close study, and the others contained no research. Why would I spent more than a minute or two reading them?

[edit on 10/15/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I take it that the ad hominem means you have no response, especially after actually reading my posts and realising that I did read your links and showed you that they have no more research than anything else you've posted?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

I take it that the ad hominem means you have no response, especially after actually reading my posts and realising that I did read your links and showed you that they have no more research than anything else you've posted?

You never read my links. You claimed you did but you never responded to anything stated in any of them , thus proving you are lying and not credible. You are not practicing to become a doctor, or if you are practicing, you intend to practice your whole life and never really administer healing. You will never be capable of administering healing in this lifetime. You are too arrogant, ignorant, and have no desire to help anyone. That is obvious. And you cannot spell.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   

More ad hominems, shocking. I did read your links. I even posted excerpts from them, which you have summarily ignored.

Who has the blinders on now, if you can't even read YOUR own links entirely? It seems to choose to ignore anything that doesn't fit into your own little world.

Also, I must have overlooked something. Which word did I misspell?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Why could it not be that: 'SOME fungi lead to the degradation of the human body, which could indirectly cause cancer in the future' ?

Are you claiming all cancers are actually directly caused by fungi or just some cancers?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Why could it not be that: 'SOME fungi lead to the degradation of the human body, which could indirectly cause cancer in the future' ?

Are you claiming all cancers are actually directly caused by fungi or just some cancers?

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

I really don't know. I just believe Candida is likely the cause of cancer. It's likely not the cause of lung cancer if you smoke. It's likely not the cause of brain tumors if you use cell phones all the time. Catch the drift?
I have skin problems now, and they are going away slowly. I just think it's interesting and the Doctor from Rome believes there is a correlation. I think he likely right about that. I know cancer can be caused by many things, but I also think fungus is the most likely contributor in many cases.

It's possible I suppose that you would not ever come down with cancer if you smoke or use cell phones if you have NO fungus running rampant in your body. That could be it, I suppose, as one possibility. The reason then, that people come down with cancer is two-fold and uses Candida as a secondary trigger. Maybe?
At least I admit I do not know everything. But all of it makes sense. I think for someone to come down with cancer, there are several factors taking place, but I think eliminating the candida will usually cause the tumor to fade and die. That is the logical conclusion from what I have found. Now, if you continue smoking or using cell phones all the time, there may be nothing that can cure the cancer because you never eliminate one of the causing factors.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If you look at this picture of this persons face. This is what my crotch looked like until 13 days ago. Now it looks much better, and pigment is returning. The red is vanishing and the peach color is coming back in. After years of suffering, Urine Therapy is what finally worked.

prevention.healthline.com...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
oh, and I tried Allicin C too, as advertised on Jeff Rense. It didn't do a thing for me. I did it for 3 months at 3 caps per day every day.,

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I think its about 80% of Americans have a Candida overgrowth which can cause many health problems include depression, weight problems etc... I have heard of Urine Therapy but I'm trying to start it just because I like to be as healthy as possible. It doesn't really worry me much because I just well its going to be worth it, I'll look even better/

When thinking about cancer I've thought maybe its something in processed foods or some kind of Chemical secretly let out into the atmosphere we breath in. My grandmother just died of pancreatic cancer and she was very healthy and never grew up with junk food.

If you having health problems why not just do it? URINE IS HYGENIC PROBABLY CLEANER THAN WATER.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
You should also try COCONUT OIL, OLIVE OIL AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DILUTED, I do it everyday AND I'm 15.

I believe alot of health problems are just caused by processed foods which primitive countries don't have or as much and sometimes most of the people live way longer.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by auzzigirl
You should also try COCONUT OIL, OLIVE OIL AND APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DILUTED, I do it everyday AND I'm 15.

I believe alot of health problems are just caused by processed foods which primitive countries don't have or as much and sometimes most of the people live way longer.

Oh, I also should mention, I use coconut oil as well, on my head and on my body and I consume it daily. I started that as a part of my protocol. The Apple cider I was doing for a while too. It just didn't work unless I also stopped sugar as well. That's a tuffy.

You sound very smart for your age, but then again, kids have access to the internet now, which we didn't when I was that young. I started on a vegetarian diet at 17 though. That's when I first woke up to good health. If you stick on the path your whole life, you WILL remain youthful looking, healthy and always attractive. Just remember though, as you get older, many people start to "drift" from youthful ideas and "blend in" to the societal conditioning. You have to remain vigilant and ignore those who don't practice healthy living when they try to tell you about health and disease. Just trust in yourself and you'll be in great shape.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This is insanity. the OP has already stated he never had cancer in the first place, so this thread is very misleading. In fact as I have cancer I find it quite offensive

when my doctor told me at the age of 23 I had a large tumour on my Brain, my life was thrown upside down. I'm now 30 and have undergone 2 surgical operations 2 lots of chemotherapy and 6 weeks 5 days a week Radiotherapy. To look at me you would never know I had cancer.

some on this board would have avoided going to a doctor? I would have been dead within months had i not had brain surgery to debulk the tumour. all the piss in the world, all the alternative therapies under gods earth could not have removed a tumor the size of an orange from my brain.

These threads really piss me off as they dont really grasp any of the reality of having cancer and a blatant mistrust of the medical proffesion, which i thank everyday for still being alive.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

i'm not after compassion, especially of people on an internet forum. Just seeing as you've been banging on about urine therapy that would do little to help anyone I know who has been unfortunate enough to get cancer. this is the thing with people like you and their alternative therapies.

If one chooses not to follow said therapy and you die of cancer, there will always be some idiot, like yourself saying "well if he'd have listened to me, he'd still be alive". I don't want your sympathy or your urine therapy, both seem to be waste products for me anyway

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

"Believe it if you need it, leave it if you dare"
"One man gathers what another man spills"

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

i'm not after compassion, especially of people on an internet forum. Just seeing as you've been banging on about urine therapy that would do little to help anyone I know who has been unfortunate enough to get cancer. this is the thing with people like you and their alternative therapies.

Kudos to you for having beaten back the dragon. While I don't disparage complementary therapies, the great fear is that folks will treat themselves at a point at which conventional medicine could help...even cure them.

So they miss the boat and die. I was treated and cured of prostate cancer by radiation...because they caught it early. We recently buried my brother-in-law because they didn't. Kinda sums it up for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join