It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraura
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

the average lifespan may well have been improved by 'medicine', but there are many other factors at play such as improved sanitation, better nutrition, better working conditions etc.

Better nutrition?
That's ridiculous. Why are the modern diseases of civilization--Diabetes, Heart Disease, Obesity and even Cancer--on the rise?

Medicine is responsible for the increase in lifespan. For example: Heart Disease mortality rates over the past decade or two have steadily declined while Myocardial Infarction(Heart Attack) incidence has increased.

-Dev

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet

Originally posted by nwodeath
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

And this is why Doctors cannot cure cancer, because they are too ignorant, and convinced they know everything.

Wow that is like the pot calling the kettle black right there. For all you know all you have is a bad case of jock itch and athletes foot, and since you cured tht by drinking your own piss, you think you have cured cancer. This whole thread is one of the funniest things I read.

When I read your op, I almost pee'd myself when you started talking about all of your different enemas. When I do pee I will put it in a cup and mail it to you to help you with your cure.

You should just pour it on your own face since you must have some blemishes you need to cover up. That's what it's for.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
Check out MMS ... interesting...

second line

I already have done that/ It didn't work for me.

link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Why pour it on. I am going to stand in the shower, aim up, and just piss right on my own face to get it as fresh as possible.

link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

I don't recall every saying I know everything. In fact, for many of the answers and facts I've posted on here, I've had to go back to the literature. Intelligence is knowing when you don't know something and need data.

Then why haven't you been intelligent enough to read anything on urine for yourself? If you are a practicing doctor or you plan to be, how can you put this down and not research it and still call yourself a doctor who tries to save lives? Hypocritical nonsense.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by nwodeath]

I have read it. I've even admitted that sterile urine is, for all intents and purposes, safe, provided you aren'y surviving on that alone. It's the idea that urine cures ANYTHING that I have a problem with. You still haven't asked the single question I've asked you. If your urine is in your body until you expel it, and you don't add anything to it when you drink it, how are you gaining anything that wasn't in your body in the first place? The metabolites in your urine are in an energetically unusable form, or are a waste by-product of energy production, which is why they are being expelled.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Why pour it on. I am going to stand in the shower, aim up, and just piss right on my own face to get it as fresh as possible.

There you go. That's what I would do if I were you, or that's what I would do to you, if you were standing in front of me.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Half the stuff spewing from your mouth is simply "waste product" but that does not mean some of your words are not usable. Someone can benefit from some of your words, so are they really waste? I think so, but some people's trash are another's treasure.

link   

There you go. That's what I would do if I were you, or that's what I would do to you, if you were standing in front of me.

Somehow I knew this would be your answer. Maybe I am psychic. Hey maybe we could just get some skin cancer patients and pee on them. I am sure they will let us since we are trying to cure them.

link   

Alternative Medicine for Cancer (Part 3)
Why is pH important?pH is a controlling factor for hundreds of enzymes in the body involving digestion & assimilation of nutrients & the production on the energy cells. It is measured on a scale of 0 to 14 of the concentration of Hydrogen Ions in a solution. 0 means a substance is saturated w Hydrogen Ions & cannot absorb more, such as Sulfuric Acid. 0 is the most Acid U can get. 14 means there are no Hydrogen Ions in the solution & it is the most Alkaline U can get, such as calcium. A neutral pH is around 7. Solutions below 7 pH are generally considered Acid & those above 7 pH are considered Alkaline. Low saliva pH (below 6.2) is linked to poor absorption of nutrients in the gasro-intestinal tract & is indicative of liver toxicity. Accordingly, restoring normal saliva pH is a prerequisite to increase nutrient absorption & to a healthier functioning liver. Saliva pH parallels the pH value of the blood & the Lymph System. An acid blood & lymph, as indication by an acid saliva pH, creates a favorable condition for the growth of viruses. Low saliva pH is linked to acid blood which may also indicate a deficiency of Potassium,-(which raises your pH levels), Calcium-(Lowers acid levels), and Trace Minerals-(essential for life). Low saliva pH is also linked to a pulse rate (over 80 beats per minute at rest). Restoring normal saliva pH values is necessary for restoring normal metabolism, digestion, & assimilation & is indicative of a pH value in the blood & Lymph unfavorable for growth of viruses. The greater the pH value moves away from 6.4-(urine), in either direction, the more serious the imbalance is within the body. (Note:The higher U get to 7.8 pH the better, but above 7.9 pH-(urine) is not good either. When you have cancer or other serious sickness, Ur pH levels should be an ideal 7.0 - 7.5 -(your pH raises after you eat, during the day/night). High acid (below 6.4)-(urine), environment is the cause of many sickness & diseases.
The most important Urine pH test, is the first Urine of the morning which should read 6.5. which is usually lower at this time of day. The first saliva pH (& urine pH), test reading should be in the morning before you eat anything. To test you urine pH place a small amount of urine in a glass and dip the (pH) paper in it and read it immediately. Saliva pH tends to be more stable than urine pH & is the most important value of the two. To test Ur saliva pH, spit on a spoon & dipping paper in it & read immediately pH strips can be ordered at Pharmacy's. Healthy cells are aerobic, or oxygen breathing, & have a high pH (alkaline). Anaerobic cells are nitrogen breathing, cancerous cells, & they always have a very low pH (acidic). Therefore, having an alkaline body may help to prevent cancer. In addition, alkaline elements help break down fat in the body.

To raise your pH levels you should drink the Lemon Juice Concoction, it is the fastest way to balance the pH that I know of.
Other ways to raise pH levels is to drink 2 TBSP of Apple Cider Vinegar in 12 oz of water, 3 times a day, this is very good for digestion too. Their are many health benefits in Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar. (You might think this is irrelevant but it's not!)

A TBSP of Black straps Molasses (Unsulphured) raises potassium levels because 1 TBSP contains 20%of the RDA of Potassium, which brings up the pH levels in the body. A little Honey is good to sweeten foods in moderation too. (It is Important the you abstain from ALL process white sugar, because sugar feeds cancer cells! The same w consuming processed white flour & white rice. Stay away from processed white rice & white flour, when you consume grains eat only whole wheat, grains, like brown rice. The bleaching process of flour is unhealthy to eat even if your not ill!)
Apple Cidar Vinegar (cont) Part 4

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Somehow I knew this would be your answer. Maybe I am psychic. Hey maybe we could just get some skin cancer patients and pee on them. I am sure they will let us since we are trying to cure them.

I think most people would care to do this for themselves. I figured you need help with it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

So, I take it you're not going to answer my one, simple question?

Why would drinking something that was inside your body just moments ago add anything to your body? Can you explain the mechanism for the spontaneous creation of nutrients in urine once it leaves your body?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Daphne the Super Human On

I would suggest you are right about your methods you are proposing. I was about to go that route if I ran out of therapies to try. The urine is working though, so I don't think I need that tremendous and difficult protocol.

I think you are right though and it may help, what you are suggesting. maintaining PH is very difficult to do constantly. Maybe a squirt of lemon or lime juice every couple hours is part of the trick. I found it fluctuated too much throughout the day to keep it stable, and I had to test is every couple hours. Major pain in the butt.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

So, I take it you're not going to answer my one, simple question?

Why would drinking something that was inside your body just moments ago add anything to your body? Can you explain the mechanism for the spontaneous creation of nutrients in urine once it leaves your body?

I am not God, and I cannot explain his workings to you. Just as I cannot explain the Aurora Borealis to you either, that does not mean it does not exist or work.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So, you don't understand that what you are drinking is exactly what you just expelled?

It's no different than draining the oil from your car's engine, and then putting that same oil right back in. It doesn't make the oil any cleaner, it doesn't contain any new additives once it's been used, and it doesn't make your engine run cleaner. It's just the same old oil.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Too bad that if you put the old oil in it would not work, but the urine cures everything. Too bad your not really a doctor who actually CARES, but someone who spends their time online trying to spread disinfo so people will remain dependent on the fraudulent medical system, instead of investigating things for yourself with an open mind. Too bad people will suffer because of your ignorance. Too bad your going to be a M"""R!!! instead of a healer.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, you've provided no evidence as to the effectiveness of "urine therapy". All you've given are anecdotes. I could jus as easily create a website claiming that drinking spoiled milk cures HIV/AIDS and then post on here, linking to the website as "evidence", and claim it worked for me. Would you believe that claim, as long as there was a dot com supporting it available?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, you've provided no evidence as to the effectiveness of "urine therapy". All you've given are anecdotes. I could jus as easily create a website claiming that drinking spoiled milk cures HIV/AIDS and then post on here, linking to the website as "evidence", and claim it worked for me. Would you believe that claim, as long as there was a dot com supporting it available?

The simple fact....by their fruits ye shall know them. I know you are not a doctor, nor will you ever be. A doctors main quest is for knowledge on healing and how to be a better physician. That is the last thing on your mind. You would rather sit online and argue than heal anyone.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Alternative Medicine for Cancer (Part 4) Cont
I've Cured Cancer using these Recipes & Alternative Medicine.

Apple Cidar Vinegar(cont)
Apple Cider Vinegar contains Phosphorous, Magnesium, is very rich in natural Potassium, Iron, and Calcium. It enhances metabolic efficiency, balances the pH in the blood, is highly beneficial to the digestion. It contains Malic Acid and all other Vinegar's contain Acetic Acid, which has no real useful purpose in the body. It improves the function of the kidneys, liver and bladder. It helps to improve strength and condition of the finger nails and hair. Because it is so rich in Potassium it keeps the balance between tissues and blood-(pH).

Cheapest way to Cure Candida Yeast Over Growth..
To find out if you have Candida is spit in a clear glass of water first thing in the morning. If it forms long branches in the glass from your spit, you have it! If no change, your Candida free.

CULTURED CABBAGE JUICE THE 50 CENT MIRACLE!
An important drink to cleanse small intestines and colon of multiple infections and implants Friendly Intestinal Flora. (They act like little pac-man's that eat up bad bacteria in the small intestines and colon. This juice is especially recommended after taking antibiotics (which also kills off good bacteria with the bad.) Bad Bacteria flourishes when good bacteria is not present a (or killed off) after antibiotic use. It has been stated that this is the single most effective healing drink, for all kinds of intestinal problems, that anyone has ever seen before. Don't under estimate it's power or any of the recommendation in this pamphlet if you want to get cured! Traditional medicine is defective compare to it.

To make Culture Cabbage Juice, fill a blender with raw Chopped Green Cabbage and then add Distilled Water until about 2/3 full. Blend at high speed for 2 minutes. Pour into air tight Glass bowl. (I suggest 1 gallon container), Fill the blender again with Chopped Cabbage and Water (It usually is about 1/2 a cabbage each time), and add the mixture to the same bowl. Cover with Saran Wrap or some plastic, (if you do not have an air tight container), try to make it as air tight as possible, secure it with a rubber band or tape it closed. Let it stand in a dark area at room temperature for 3 days. After which, pass the mixture through a strainer. Throw away the pulp and place the liquid in a glass jar and refrigerate. Drink 1/2 cup (4 oz.) 3 X's daily. To make a second batch only requires one day, instead of 3 days. Blend Cabbage and Distilled Water as directed above and add 1 cup (8 oz) of the last batch of Cultured Cabbage Juice to the new batch and cover tightly with plastic. It will be ready in just 24 hours. This process may be repeated indefinitely.
The benefits of drinking Cultured Cabbage juice are VERY BIG:
1) The Lactic Acid and Sulfur it contains will kill pathogens and viruses of all kinds throughout your entire intestinal tract.

2) The Billions of Friendly Lactobacteria it contains will become implanted in your colon and produce even more Lactic acid to keep pathogens away. The Lacto-Bacteria also produces "B" Vitamins and other factors needed by your body's Immune System.

3) It will heal ulcers and inflammation of the stomach, small intestines and colon. Besides this healing elixir cost pennies a day to make. Cultured Cabbage Juice should always be taken for at least 2 weeks after taking antibiotics of any kind.

Everyday I laugh at the devil, you can too!
Part 5 Alternative Medicine for Cancer (cont)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And how would you know that? Right now, I'm on my option block, meaning I am not on the wards and am insteadstudying for the Step 3 exam and interviewing for residency positions. That's why I have enough free time to post on here.

I'm really tired of your lame attempts at character assassination. It simply means you're backed into a corner and have no way to prove your point, other than lashing out at me. I'm sorry if I've cast doubt on your belief in urine therapy, but the motto of this site is "deny ignorance", after all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And how would you know that? Right now, I'm on my option block, meaning I am not on the wards and am insteadstudying for the Step 3 exam and interviewing for residency positions. That's why I have enough free time to post on here.

I'm really tired of your lame attempts at character assassination. It simply means you're backed into a corner and have no way to prove your point, other than lashing out at me. I'm sorry if I've cast doubt on your belief in urine therapy, but the motto of this site is "deny ignorance", after all.

Yes, that's why I proudly ignore your ignorance. Wallow in it, if you must. Thrash about. Splash! Jump up and down! Make a mess with it all. Enjoy it, and suffer in it, if you insist. Meanwhile the people who actually care about others will look into this, and you can believe you helped mankind all you want. Lots of useless people are out there trying to do good, but wallowing in their own ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join