It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Eh, that's a bit of a stretch. Not to mention, spreading that on a wound has a better chance of causing a staph infection than curing anything. It's no coincidence that people who lived to be 40 in those times were considered "wizened elders".

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

Eh, that's a bit of a stretch. Not to mention, spreading that on a wound has a better chance of causing a staph infection than curing anything. It's no coincidence that people who lived to be 40 in those times were considered "wizened elders".

Well, it was mouldy chicken dung, eh? Aw, just piss on it...oh, never mind.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hahaha, yeah...and don't forget to spit on it and spin around three times, right?

By the way, best avatar every, Johnny, haha.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Thats the thing though with alternative treatments such as gersons therapy and a megadose of C e.t.c there is no deficit incurred to the body or morale of the person. I don't espouse ditching all conventional treatments, but the choice to undergo, say, chemo is alot different than changing the diet and vitamin intake.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What we have here is natural selection in action. So I say for the sake of the species we don't discourage their urine drinking, cancer is a fungus mindset.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

I agree, the two are very different. However, to suggest that simply adjusting your vitamin intake is a good replacement for chemotherapy is a bit ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Alternative Medicine for Cancer (Part 2) Continued
I've Cured Cancer using these Recipes & Alternative Medicine.

Castor Oil Pack (continued)
Every time you use the Castor Oil pack be sure to add 2 - 3 TBSP of Caster Oil to replace the caster oil that was absorbed the previous time.
After a month the cotton cloth can be washed & used over again. To store, you can fold the cloth with its plastic bag & place on a tray, until needed again, (or in a zip lock baggy.)

Castor Oil contains a unique Fatty Acid found no where else in nature. It increases elimination; stimulates the liver & all organs and glands including the colon; reduces toxemia, inflammation, pain, nausea and swelling; Dissolves adhesions, lesions, & gallstones, increases lymphatic circulation.

Here are some major clinical findings of the use of Castor Oil Packs;
1) Total Lymphocyte Count increased significantly.
2) T-Pan Lymphocyte Count (T-11) increase significantly. Castor Oil Packs applied over the abdomen, enhanced the function of the thymus gland & other components of the immune system.

Caster Oil Packs over the abdomen restores the flow of Lymph Fluid through the Thoracic Duct. Swollen lymph nodes in indicative of a Lymph System that is dammed up or shut completely down. This blockage of Lymph Fluid leads to back-up of toxic waste in the body and a general state of toxemia-self poisoning. There are no drugs of any kind that are available today to treat a non-functional lymph system! The Lymph is the first stag of elimination (of waste matter) from the cells of the body.... body wastes, substances which are the results of cellular metabolism & extruded from the cell, must be removed through the lymph. The build up of toxins that weigh down & suppress your immune systems need to be removed, they are the contributing cause of blood acid & acid saliva pH-the toxins from an impaired Lymphatic System affects the functions of all organs & glands & maybe the major cause of many underlining diseases like mental depression, fatigue, loss of appetite, neuropathy, wasting syndrome, & dropped T-cell counts. Castor Oil Packs, by stimulating the flow of lymph fluid through the throat duct & the lacteal of the small intestines, will help to restore assimilation of essential (essential-for life), fatty acids, & may set off a domino-like chain reaction that could help reverse the above conditions. The Lymphatic vessels of the small intestines absorbs fats & lipids from the food that we eat. It is well known that in HIV progression, essential fatty acids are not well absorbed. The failure to absorb essential hormones like Testosterone, which is needed to use amino acids from protein to buildup muscle mass. We can see a step-by-step domino-like chain reaction where lymphatic blockage leads to toxemia which impairs assimilation of nutrients & contributes to indigestion, fatigue & weight loss. A Lymph System loaded with Toxins, with no place to go, creates & acid environment in the Lymph System & in the veins which causes a condition favorable for the growth of many kinds of viruses and pathogens. Impairment of the normal functioning of the Lymphatic System & the flow of the Lymph Fluid leading to an increase of toxins in the thymus (the place where T-cells are created), & liver, may be the controlling mechanism of how HIV causes AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiencies Syndrome). It is very complimentary to take the Lemon + Olive Oil + Garlic + Cayenne Pepper along w the Castor Oil Packs. This combination keeps the Blood pH in balance and improves the entire health of the body.
Castor Oil Packs benefit persons w cancer, colitis, ulcers, gallstones, hepatitis, neuritis, lymphatics, uremia, gastritis, Hodgkin's disease, sluggish kidneys & cirrhosis of the liver, 2 name a few of the healing which can occur when using Castor Oil.
Part 3 (cont)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

WTF??????

Why on earth would this post be censored and removed. I just replied to the question as it was posted in the thread. WTF????

[edit on 15-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by nwodeath
While you are waiting on your study, others of us will be healing ourselves.

Now, unless I'm mistaken, no doctor told you that you had cancer but some guy on the net said that which you had self-diagnosed as Candida was?

You can't claim a cure if you didn't have a diagnosis in the first place. I could just as well say that Ju-jubees cured my leprosy!! Luckily I caught it while it was still a pimple on my butt.

In addition, cancer kills. Someone with late-stage cancer that is treated with chemo dies...it just means that it was caught too late.

Radiation cured my cancer. Period.

And if you wanted to replace that gut bacteria after the antibiotics, a couple of nice big bowls of natural yogurt would have done that.

No I was not diagnosed with Cancer, however, I believe I would have been had I gone to a doctor. My previous girlfriend WAS diagnosed with cancer and urine is what cured her. Urine is what is curing me right now.

Probiotics and yogurt do not fix the problem. They help but do not cure the candida overgrowth. You have to cut down the candida population first.

link   

reply to post by Egyptia

Also worth noting is the high salt content. Continually ingesting sizable amount of urine can jump your sodium level, causing a blood pressure spike, as well. This causes stress on your heart and pulmonary system.

Dietary sodium has little effect on blood pressure. Typically, hypertension is the result of hyperinsulinemia, as insulin causes the body to retain sodium.

As for the OP(and anyone supporting it's claims): Anecdotal evidence can be very misleading. Everyone believes that their own experiences, or the experiences of those close to them, are proof positive that their remedy is the end all cure all fix; however, as VneZonyDostupa has pointed out, there are many factors that are very easy to overlook, including what would have been the result were you not treated.

-Dev

link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
I suggest you do not drink urine. Excess uric acid in the blood will cause gout, and believe me it is very painful. Imagine sticking a knife in the joint of your big toe. en.wikipedia.org...

Gout was the original "rich man's disease" and, up until even 100 years ago, only those of whom were well off could afford to consume sugar frequently. Sugar, or sucrose, is a disaccharide that is half glucose and half fructose.

Fructose consumption is the culprit here. Saying that purine consumption, which leads to hyperuricemia, eventually cause gout is much like saying dietary fat consumption causes obesity or dietary sodium consumption causes hypertension or dietary cholesterol/fat consumption causes lipidemia.

-Dev

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And this is why Doctors cannot cure cancer, because they are too ignorant, and convinced they know everything.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DevolutionEvolvd

Dietary sodium ABSOLUTELY plays a key role in development of hypertension, as does insulin and genetic predisposition.

www.ajcn.org...

[edit on 10/15/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I don't recall every saying I know everything. In fact, for many of the answers and facts I've posted on here, I've had to go back to the literature. Intelligence is knowing when you don't know something and need data.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Daphne the Super Human On

That sounds like one big job to do. But it may work. I know your advice is good.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet
What we have here is natural selection in action. So I say for the sake of the species we don't discourage their urine drinking, cancer is a fungus mindset.

Exactly....let all the people who don't want to save themselves, die from ignorance.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

And this is why Doctors cannot cure cancer, because they are too ignorant, and convinced they know everything.

Wow that is like the pot calling the kettle black right there. For all you know all you have is a bad case of jock itch and athletes foot, and since you cured tht by drinking your own piss, you think you have cured cancer. This whole thread is one of the funniest things I read.

When I read your op, I almost pee'd myself when you started talking about all of your different enemas. When I do pee I will put it in a cup and mail it to you to help you with your cure.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I don't recall every saying I know everything. In fact, for many of the answers and facts I've posted on here, I've had to go back to the literature. Intelligence is knowing when you don't know something and need data.

Then why haven't you been intelligent enough to read anything on urine for yourself? If you are a practicing doctor or you plan to be, how can you put this down and not research it and still call yourself a doctor who tries to save lives? Hypocritical nonsense.

link   
Check out MMS ... interesting...

second line

link   

Originally posted by StinkyFeet

Exactly....let all the people who don't want to save themselves, die from ignorance.

Yes, Exactly

I love you man. You are the best. Maybe someday you will be known as the Golden Dr. who saved humanity with pee.

As for me, I would rather die of cancer then drink a cup of pee.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by StinkyFeet]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join