It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It just blows my mind to hear/read people like this. Murdered? Killer? Dr. Death? I've dedicated the last 9 years of my life just to the EDUCATION required to treat disease and save lives. I've PERSONALLY stitched a heart pierced by a bullet, keeping a poor mother's son in this world. I've given common antibiotics to a homeless man who otherwise would have died of a staph infection because he didn't have access to any sort of treatment.

All this, and you DARE call me a murderer? My WHOLE LIFE has been dedicated to HELPING people to the best of my abilities, using TRIED AND TRUE methods, even dipping into complementary and alternative methods when applicable. What have YOU done for humanity lately?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
That is quite enough with the personal attacks...

Warnings and possible removal of posting privileges are next

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Doctors=Murderers, LMFAO
I sorry but you got to be kidding me. I suppose all the doctors that saved lives from heart attacks and strokes are killers. I thank the doctor who saved my moms life. Trust me he was no murderer.

Of course, it's no absolute. There are no absolutes in life really. I was expressing myself and how I feel. Doctors killed my father who had lung cancer. Chemo finished him off in two weeks he was dead. He was only diagnosed with it 2 months prior. But after two weeks of chemo, he was dead.

Doctors can all die, for all I care.

Then we can return to REAL medicine and have REAL doctors again. I have no problem with REAL doctors, the problem is there are only a handful of them in this country.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
It just blows my mind to hear/read people like this. Murdered? Killer? Dr. Death? I've dedicated the last 9 years of my life just to the EDUCATION required to treat disease and save lives. I've PERSONALLY stitched a heart pierced by a bullet, keeping a poor mother's son in this world. I've given common antibiotics to a homeless man who otherwise would have died of a staph infection because he didn't have access to any sort of treatment.

All this, and you DARE call me a murderer? My WHOLE LIFE has been dedicated to HELPING people to the best of my abilities, using TRIED AND TRUE methods, even dipping into complementary and alternative methods when applicable. What have YOU done for humanity lately?

I am not calling YOU a murderer. That is a generalization. It's the same as calling government murderers. Not all government officials are murderers, but many of them are. I am not attacking you personally. If you want to take it like that, that's on you. You are probably a really nice person, for all I know and I would never judge you personally.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Well doctors have done the same thing as my grandfather. The exact same thing basically. He had a lump on his neck and the doctors were going to work on that, then it went away, so they never looked into it again. They then found a spot on his lung. Basically he was given radiation. And died soon after. Do you think doctors know of any other way to destroy cancer? Of course they don’t. I know a cardiologist, and his wife had radiation.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Well doctors have done the same thing as my grandfather. The exact same thing basically. He had a lump on his neck and the doctors were going to work on that, then it went away, so they never looked into it again. They then found a spot on his lung. Basically he was given radiation. And died soon after. Do you think doctors know of any other way to destroy cancer? Of course they don’t. I know a cardiologist, and his wife had radiation.

That's exactly why I do not hold anyone personally responsible. They are ignorant, and sometimes really do the best they can. But I have learned the truth on my own, and if you truly care about people, then you learn about everything regardless of what you are taught to learn about. Then, by denying that to yourself, and still calling yourself a doctor, that's when the murderer part comes into play, in my mind. If you can live in ignorance and heal people and stay ignorant, then you should not be practicing medicine at all. There are plenty of books out there on alternative therapies and any real good doctor who wants a clear conscience and NO guilt for being a murderer, they should look into everything for themselves.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

That's exactly why I do not hold anyone personally responsible. They are ignorant, and sometimes really do the best they can. But I have learned the truth on my own, and if you truly care about people, then you learn about everything regardless of what you are taught to learn about. Then, by denying that to yourself, and still calling yourself a doctor, that's when the murderer part comes into play, in my mind. If you can live in ignorance and heal people and stay ignorant, then you should not be practicing medicine at all. There are plenty of books out there on alternative therapies and any real good doctor who wants a clear conscience and NO guilt for being a murderer, they should look into everything for themselves.

I've read plenty about complementary and alternative medicine. We have naturopaths give lectures at my school about such treatments. Two fellow medical students had former careers in homeopathy and came to the allopathic school after seeing a lack of results and a scientifically baseless practice.

All I'm asking is that you present even a kernel of data showing an alternative treatment curing any cancer. Not anecdotes, not slander, just data.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
People!!!

Do Not Discuss Board Issues In This Thread

It is that simple...

No reason for anyone to get Post Banned, but it is coming if this continues..

Mod Note: ATS Gripe/Idea – Please Use This Link.

Semper

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Strange thing is that when I was in the hospital for my kidney infection, there weren't any antibiotics that were working. They even had me on macrodantin for 6 months. So at the height of my infection, the urine therapy worked. I had no alternative because the kidney infection was killing me and the doctor's were out of options. So I did it not knowing how it would turn out. Yet, even though I was ripe with a terrible infection I was cured within a week.

I do not eat suger or too much salt. If I do eat salt it is himalayan salt. I am a vegetarian and perhaps all these things contributed to the effectiveness of the urine therapy. All I know is that my life was spared and I never had another kidney infection again.

I'm not saying this is something that everyone should try but for me I had nothing to loose and everything to gain. In my experience doctor's lack the knowledge of the other essential components in order to understand the entire body, mind and soul. They lack understanding of preventative measures using nature's own ingredients.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   
In other words, you are what you eat!
Just say it.

If you live on junk, guess what happens to your body?

90% of these problems are probably diet and/or lifestyle related.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I'm VERY happy that you recovered from your infection, believe me. There's nothing better than a patient who rallies back. That being said, without any sort of study, it's impossible to say whether the infection was knocked out by this "urine therapy" or some other factor.

Like I mentioned earlier, everything that is in your urine was in your body prior to you expelling it. By drinking it, you're just making a circular loop, and everything that you expelled is filtered out again. The only thing that is appreciable resorbed is water. That's the reason survivalists strictly state that you can only stay hydrated by drinking urine for about two days. After that, you've absorbed all the water possible and you're pretty much drinking straight urea and salt.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Mods: remove if off topic.
My friend was diagnosed with a cancer in and on his wrist. The doctors all said the ONLY thing they could do for him is Amputate 3 fingers and part of the wrist. He went home and researched alternatives. Found a black salve natural ointment and applied it. He has NO cancer now and still has his fingers and wrist.
I recall a black salve that my mother brought with her when we immigrated from Germany in 1956. She used it to cure many ailments that I and my brothers and sister had. She also cured our friend of bleeding ulcers with real aloe vera juice and honey mixture that she made. He was scheduled for an operation but when he showed up for his pre-op exam...No ULCERS!
Natural remedies DO EXIST and DO WORK!!!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Muundoggie]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Has anyone here heard of The Dr. Bob Beck Protocol, seems very interesting. check it out, give some feedback. I'm very interested in building one of these.

www.youtube.com...

also says it cures aids.

any thoughts???

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Wish there was a smiley with a raised eyebrow these days.

Im waiting on a thread that says eating your own excretement cures aids.

Interesting topic though but I doubt it when it comes to cancer treatment.

There is a cure for cancer already within the pharmaceutical industry but its still going through testing. The problem is that if it makes it through all the tests etc it still has to make a profit and if it does make it to shelves it will be very expensive.

Remember that something that cures one person could have the opposite effect on another person. That is why there are strict guidelines on medication and medical advice along with various phases of testing before anything is available.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Uplander, you seem to have your head screwed on the right way so I will ask have you seen the 2 videos posted about this doctor Tullio Simoncini ?

I have an issue with the vids -

Simoncini claims cancer is a fungus, all well and good, but the other doctor slags off current medicine. He claims that chemotherapy and radiation are carcinogenic themselves.

If chemotherapy and radiation cause cancer then why did the good doctor not observe that if cancer is a fungus, chemo and radiation must be causing fungal growth ????

Anyone know if Dr Tullion Simoncini went to Med School, I get very annoyed with people proclaiming cures for this that and the other. Is Dr T just another piss drinking snake oil salesman ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join