It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by nwodeath

Are you referring to Miracle Mineral Supplement?

Yes.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I know I mean "what’s in urine that makes it go away"?? I am not following??
And wouldn’t putting orange juice with the urine dilate it in a way, so it won’t work as good?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Cancer is not a fungus. Fungal cells have a very distinct morphology and energy sourse/use profile. Cancer cells are eukaryotic, mammalian, and identifiable. In fact, we can produce cancer cells in cell culture in order to "immortalize" a cell line. I did this routinely when I was a researcher with rat fibroblasts.

To suggest that anyone with even a passing knowledge of cell biology would confuse a fungal cell with a mammalian cell is a bit odd.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gdc934
There is a lot of evidence that points toward cancer being emotionally triggered as well. In fact, this is just one of many theories out there as the cause and cure for cancer, each having valid claims behind them.

There is a doctor from Germany, Dr. Hammer, who claims it is all in our emotions. It's quite fascinating actually. He claims that within 1-3 years after a significant emotional event (SEE) occurs, like the death of a child for example, a cancerous tumor will arise somewhere in the body determined by the type of emotional trauma in the brain. For example, he developed testicular cancer 3 years after the death of his son.

I agree that this is valid, however, I do not agree that negative emotions can cause it. I believe they can "bring it out", but they are not the root cause. My emotions have not changed, but as my determination grows stronger, that is the basis of magick itself. So, the mind HAS the power to heal, but I do not agree that it causes all our illnesses. Nobody believes that as a society. The Chinese believe it is meridians and energy imbalances. The Indians of India believe it is in the constitution of the body and the heat or coldness of the foods you consume. Only new-agers believe that the mind causes all illnesses. I do not subscribe to this.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
OH MY GOODNESS! You're for real, aren't you? You have that certain amount of zeal that really seems sincere.

I think maybe you should rethink the drinking urine thing. Please note that a tendency to consume the body's waste products such as stool, urine, and sweat is a clearly defined pyschiatric illness.

Without much ado, I would recommend a visit to your primary care doctor or a pychiatrist if anyone of you continues to have a strong urge to consume your wast products.

It doesn't matter if you read it in some book, watched it on some TV trick, or saw a well known personality do same; you should talk to your pyschiatrist about this urge.

From a microbiological, biochemical, and physiological points of view, there is no reason a normal person should drink his or her own urine, eat his or her stool, or drink their sweat.

Even if you don't understand pathophysiology, you've got to have the common sense to know that your body has discarded these products as a result of millions of years of evolution.

If you eat your own stool, or drink your own urine; the pschiatrist will be glad to treat you for corprophilia and urophilia respectively.

The substance urokinase, a fibrinolytic agent found in urine, and found effective in opening clogged arteries like the coronary of the heart.

You should not drink your own urine or that of anyother person because:

1. You need 4400IU/kg/hr of this drug in a purified form over 2hr to open a clogged artery. In urine, you do not know how many ml of urine could give you this quantity- a cup, 2, or all the urine samples passed in your yard or village that particular morning- you just don't know.
2. Too small a quantity would not do the job, but too large an amount will lead to uncontrolled bleeding in your brain, bladder and bowel
3. Urine, like other waste products of the body contain toxic and very harmful products of metabolism.
4. The body uses urine to flush the ureters, urethra, and entire genitourinary system, if you drink this urine, you also drink harmful bacteria that should have been flushed
5. You drink shed and dead tissues with urine
6. Cancer cells may also be consumed as you try to question nature for getting rid by-products
7.Biochemically, urine helps to maintain body acidity, when you drink urine, you help throw your body off balance in terms of ph
8.Volume control is also thrown off balance when you resort to drinking your own urine
9. Blood pressure, salt balance is likely to be disturbed with urine consumption
10. For every ml of urine consumed for urokinase, you also drink urea-ammonia, phosphate, and other deadly elements.
11. If you're a chronic urine drinker, be sure to tell your family, boy/girl friend, because you will surely be spreading all sorts of diseases.

Elizabeth Kafaru, the woman at the forefront of urine therapy, died suddenly. Elizabeth Kafaru had been battling cancer for a while before she died.

You should be ashamed of yourself coming in here advocating this mess to people who may have cancer. Do did you have cancer or a yeast infection (candida)?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
I know I mean "what’s in urine that makes it go away"?? I am not following??
And wouldn’t putting orange juice with the urine dilate it in a way, so it won’t work as good?

Orange juice does not dilute it I don't think. The reason being, it goes into you either way, and everything is broken down by the body eventually anyways.

What is in it that cures you? Well, urine, once it leaves the body, is PERFECT FOR YOU, in it's consistency of hormones and other useful agents. I will not get into the details here because I am not a professional but you can read about it online in lots of places. Just type in Urine Therapy into google. What leaves your body is in perfect proportion to what your body needs now. Re-ingesting it contains the miracle of life and healthiness. I'm not sure what exactly it is. It could be the urea, the uric acid, or hormones or the combination but it contains hundreds or thousands of small micro sized particles of plasma from your blood cells and all kinds of stuff that most people think we are supposed to expel, but it's more useful inside us.

They say it's like snake venom and serum. You make the medicine from the poison. When it leaves the snake in one form it will kill you, when it is recombined into another form, it will save you from that very poison itself.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
No I am ok. Lol i could never drink urine in my life, unless I was in the war or something and needed water quickly. That would be the only way

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath
reply to post by uplander

Dr. Troll, I presume?

You're calling me a troll why? Because I dared to call you out on your "Miracle Cure for CANCER!"?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'd have to side with uplander on this one. Urine contains high levels of urea, salts and metabolites that aren't useful for your body's energy needs. That's not to mention the acidophilic bacteria, cell bits, and other toxins that your renal system kicks out of your body an into your urine. It's leaving for a reason.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm watching a video right now that seems to connect all the dots on exactly what cancer is and how to cure it. It seems all you need to do is crack open an apricot's core and eat the seed within that contains b17.

Here's the link:

Cancer B17

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

From the website: www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

"Urine is not a dirty and toxic substance rejected by the body. Urine is a by-product of blood filtration, not waste filtration. Medically it is referred to as "plasma ultrafiltrate". It is a purified derivative of the blood itself, made by the kidneys--whose principal function is not excretion but regulation of all the elements and their concentrations in the blood. Urine can be compared to leftovers from a meal, and this metaphor may help us understand why our bodies excrete elements that are valuable to our health and well-being".

Full article in link provided

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa
I'd have to side with uplander on this one. Urine contains high levels of urea, salts and metabolites that aren't useful for your body's energy needs. That's not to mention the acidophilic bacteria, cell bits, and other toxins that your renal system kicks out of your body an into your urine. It's leaving for a reason.

Yeah, that leaves out all sorts of quantum mechanics at work too. If doctors knew what they were doing, cancer would cured long ago.

Listen and listen carefully, if you care about the truth.

My girlfriend was diagnosed with cervical cancer many years ago. She did the original research and learned about it. I laughed. She cured herself in 1 year using it. I listened.

A few years later I got a planters wart on my foot. It was spreading into 3 or 4 new ones that were starting. I soaked my foot in urine for 20 minutes a day for 5 days until it started to recede. I went to a doctor ONLY AFTER I started to see it vanish to find out what it was and if it was going away. The dumbass doctor asked me how I cured my planters wart. He told me "You HAD a planter's wart and now it's dead. We usually have to freeze these things off. How did you do it?" I replied that I soaked my foot in urine for five days for twenty minutes per day, and he laughed at me. Then he asked me again, "so how did you do it?" I repeated myself and he got angry with me and said, "fine, if you don't want to tell me how you got rid of it...why did you come here anyways?!"

Stupid doctors and their BULLCRAP mindsets and money making scandals. My father died because instead of treating him for his issues, they gave him chemo and two weeks later he was dead. I trust doctors like I trust the president. If you trust doctors, let them kill you. I choose life, not stupidity or money making snake oil salesmen. There is no money to be made from urine therapy and every doctor would go broke overnight, so doctors can all vanish for all I care, because we don't need them or their stupidity. Surgeons are important for emergencies, but doctors can all lose their professions for all I care. They are almost meaningless.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I have no doubt that, if you were perfectly healthy, your urine wouldn't harm you. The problem, as I mentioned, is bacterial contamination. When you have any sort of internal infection (even cold, flu, pneumonia, etc), some of that bacteria is excreted in the urine, still alive. This can cause recurrent or secondary infections.

Also worth noting is the high salt content. Continually ingesting sizable amount of urine can jump your sodium level, causing a blood pressure spike, as well. This causes stress on your heart and pulmonary system.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Correlation doesn't equal causation, nwodeath. There is no evidence tying cancer remission to any chemical found in urine. How does that even make sense? Every chemical found in urine is IN YOUR BODY until it is expelled. Swallowing liquids sends them rushing toward your kidneys with minimal processing, meaning those same chemicals are just making a circuit. If it was in your body to begin with, you aren't adding anything to your nutritional profile, you're just absorbing more salt.

And as for "not trusting doctors", I honestly don't care if you do or don't. I'm one year away from being one myself. My rotations are in a public health facility, and I intend to practice in a public health facility, meaning I'm not making money through procedures, by patient volume, or by which drugs I prescribe. I have a fixed salary regardless of whether I prescribe brand name drugs and expensive surgeries or not. With that said, I will ALWAYS give precedence to treatments that have solid, reproducable, verified data to back them, rather than some shmuck on the "inter-tubes" who swears that dunking his foot in urine cured his wart.

[edit on 10/15/2009 by VneZonyDostupa]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

How ignorant of me to believe in a system that has doubled the average lifespan in the last 100 years. Us medical types must be doing something wrong, we're supposed to be KILLING them, not saving them, according to the nutter brigade on ATS.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

How ignorant of me to believe in a system that has doubled the average lifespan in the last 100 years. Us medical types must be doing something wrong, we're supposed to be KILLING them, not saving them, according to the nutter brigade on ATS.

Doctors= Murderers

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

Doctors= Murderers

Source?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Doctors=Murderers, LMFAO
I sorry but you got to be kidding me. I suppose all the doctors that saved lives from heart attacks and strokes are killers. I thank the doctor who saved my moms life. Trust me he was no murderer.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join