It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cause and Cure for Cancer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Cancer is supposed to be a mystery to doctors. The fact is, there are no mysteries to doctors. Maybe the stupid ones, but not the ones at the top. The engineers of society know what causes cancer and how to cure it too.

I have a huge problem that I have solved, or am in the process of solving. It is cancer.

I have done research on this from an entirely different angle. I am a victim of this and I didn't know I had cancer until I figured it out by accident. Now im curing it with something we all have access to.

About 4 years ago, I started getting bad itching in different places on my body, mostly my nuts and legs. I started getting red blotches appearing and I would put cortizone on and they would go away. But after a while they would come back and if I didn't put more cream on, they would get worse. Eventually, I got really bad dandruff and also skin patches like psoriasis. These would not heal and only got worse. Then I got a really bad redness like a jock itch and I started really seriously dealing with cleansing.

I did the Arise and Shine cleanse for thirty days straight and removed about 20 pounds of mucoid plaque, but the redness only faded slightly and came back with small amounts of fruit or alcohol. I did Hulda Clarks parasite cleanse too. I concluded finally, it was candida or some form of fungal infection.

What happened was about 4 years ago, I had 3 ear infections in one year and each time went on antibiotics and never replenished the flora in my system. With no living good bacteria, the candida ravaged my body over time. So, I started trying to deal with this. I tried baking soda. I tried Iodine. I tried baking soda enemas and Apple Cider vinegar and ACV enemas. Nothing seemed to work. I went on strong probiotics and a PH balanced diet and still nothing seemed to work. In the process of this I discovered this doctor from Rome who found out that every Cancer tumor has candida in it's base and believes all cancer is really Candida hiding in the body and causing problems.

Well, I delved further and further and found out Candida causes dandruff and psoriasis and skin lesions and problems like that too. It also causes red patches and if candida is cancer, then that explains a lot. It means Cancer is a fungus. Doctors do not treat Candida or even know how to recognize it in most cases. I had to see a VD doctor first, who told me I was imagining things, then to a skin doctor who thought he saw nothing but a rash, and doctors do not treat fungus as serious, and THAT IS WHY there has never been a discovery and cure for cancer. But I have finally found one.

Eventually I tried Horopito which I found to work well, but extremely slowly and almost as if it was fighting an uphill battle if I ate sugars. Let me tell you, avoiding sugars and carbs is the hardest thing to maintain, and many candida sufferers feel that they can fast for months and as soon as they eat sugar it comes back in full force, since it's in the body and lying dormant.

After everything else failed to kill off the candida in my body, Urine Therapy, drinking it each time, every day, after 12 days now, is finally taking care of everything. My red blotches are disappearing and the itching is going away and the sores are healing and I'm feeling much better. I think after one month or two, all my symptoms will be gone.

if you are suffering from ANYTHING serious and you want to fix it, or perhaps you want to AVOID problems in your future, urine therapy is an ancient tradition of India and a staple of Ayerveda. It is written about in the Damar Tantra written over 10,000 years ago. They call it the fountain of youth and claim it will make men immortal if they consume it for 3 years and stay on it. There are simple instructions for this. I doubt it will actually make you immortal, but I do think they meant you will live much longer and healthier than if you don't use it at all. In the bible there is a verse, "Drink from thy own cistern".

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Many years ago long before I had ever heard of it, a friend of mine began
to lose weight fairly quickly. I kept asking her what she was doing but she
would not tell me. Finally, after I would not quit asking she told me she was
drinking her own urine every morning and she was quite serious about it.
I believed her but even though I was tempted, I never tried it myself.

And, I just don't know if I could. But, if put into a position of it possibly
curing me of cancer, I am sure I would try anything.

So, do you think this is a cure or could it also be preventative as to protecting
you from developing cancer?

[edit on 10/14/2009 by Zaydie]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Have you tried this?

www.theelementalmiracle.com...

If so, what the hell is it? Drinking urine, enemas, etc, seems to be a bit on the extreme side but I already have a major hormonal medical problem so I am very weary about "herbal" remedies as it can affect my electrolyte levels and kill me.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Have you tried this?

www.theelementalmiracle.com...

If so, what the hell is it? Drinking urine, enemas, etc, seems to be a bit on the extreme side but I already have a major hormonal medical problem so I am very weary about "herbal" remedies as it can affect my electrolyte levels and kill me.

YES, I completely forgot, I did MMS Miracle Mineral Solution for 15 days and did it at 15 drops per day. I got sicker than anything I have ever felt in my life.

It did nothing for my Candida issue. That is the truth. I tried it. It did not work.

I want to add, i'm SURE it had some major cleansing effects, but not for candida, which is most likely cancer.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by nwodeath]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaydie

So, do you think this is a cure or could it also be preventative as to protecting
you from developing cancer?

[Yes, I think it will prevent any disease from starting - In one of the books I have that quotes the Damar Tantra from thousands of years ago, they claim that using it daily for 1 year will keep you from falling ill to anything that comes your way]

[edit on 10/14/2009 by Zaydie]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
My current protocol is Probiotics, Horopito from Australia, and Urine Therapy. Limiting sugars but not completely. I still do the Horopito because I believe it helps in a good way to destroy the fungus. the first day I took it I noticed less itching, but after 1 1/2 months now, it has not cured me but it slowly helps. After 12 days on Urine therapy my ills are actually healing.

Urine is chased right away with Orange juice. Most of the time, it is very watery and not bad just warm and very tolerable, but sometimes it is just plain nasty when it's yellow so orange juice helps to take away all the bad smell and vomit reactions etc. Just close the nasal passage and do not inhale. It's the ammonia that is repulsing I think. Just don't breath it in. I learned how right away.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Do you just do it once a day? And, how much do you drink?
Do you mix it with anything?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaydie

Some sources recommend at least twice a day, morning is the most important, because it contains hormones from sleep and dream states etc. Some say each time you urinate to use it. I am doing the second. Each time I urinate I do it. Use only the middle part of the stream. I am not sure why, but they say something about the snakes head and tail being dangerous. It is never dangerous, but the energy may not be as pure. The midstream is what is recommended. I guess you just have to judge that for yourself. I use as much as possible, but I only use about 2 or 3 large gulps worth. I cannot stand much more and any more keeps you urinating constantly.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Seems you have tried many possible cures, Have you tried this Three Lac stuff?

www.candidasupport.org...

Is Threelac™ a Cure?

Threelac™ is the closest thing yet to a Candida Cure! But we want to be completely honest with you. There is no product anywhere that "cures" Candida in the classical sense of the word. No pill to take and then you're done.

Your Candida imbalance took years to develop and takes a few months to heal and re-balance. It can't just be "flushed out" with a colon cleanse. Candida yeast "grabs on" to your intestinal lining with little hooks. The best thing you can do is attack it with an army of even smaller beneficial bacteria that will eat those yeast cells where they live and multiply.

How our Program Works

GHT’s Threelac™ Candida program is what we call Candida Defense.

1. It scours out the yeast overgrowth in the gut
2. Dissolves and kills the yeast cells throughout your body
3. Supports the rest of your body's systems and
4. Replenishes the beneficial bacteria that will keep you healthy

Make sense? This is true healing.

Threelac™ is taken at "therapeutic" levels for 3 to 6 months. This gives your system time to both decrease the yeast and increase the beneficial bacteria in the gut. While that's going on the companion products are attacking the yeast cells that have traveled to other parts of your body.

Though the process takes some time, most people see positive changes in how they feel within days or weeks!

Once your Candida yeast symptoms are gone, a much lower "maintenance" dose is all that's needed to keep the Candida yeast infection from rebuilding again -like taking your vitamins or minerals every day to maintain good health.

We go into more detail on the "how to" in our exclusive Candida Recovery Guide© -given Free to all of our customers. This type of support is what Candida Support.org is all about and is essential to your getting well. more on how we support you throughout your recovery!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I had candida for years. I took very high-dose niacin and probiotics for a full year to finally get rid of the majority of it. Now, I only have occasional issues with scalp itching and hair falling out. Oregano oil wipes that out real quickly, but must be reapplied every few days.

The majority of the U.S. people have candida overgrowths.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

I'm glad your on the road to being fully cured. Never leave it to the doctor's of modern medicine, else you may find yourself in truly dire straights.

I had a kidney infection that the doctor's couldn't cure. I was in the hospital and dying. A lady came into my hospital room that I didn't know and had never seen. She simply told me to drink my urine every morning and afternoon. The first few drips let it pass and the rest drink.

I was cured completely from my kidney infection in days. The doctor's were utterly puzzled. I continued drinking my urine for a year. I didn't find it terribly repulsive really. I find eating sweets hard to take but urine I'm ok with.

There is truth to what nwodeath says. Most people find something like this repugnant but honestly it's not that bad. There are many uses for urine throughout ancient times. I would take urine over pharmacueticals any day.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nwodeath

It did nothing for my Candida issue. That is the truth. I tried it. It did not work.

I want to add, i'm SURE it had some major cleansing effects, but not for candida, which is most likely cancer.

Because of an infection to my nose, I was put on severe antibiotics; after I was done with that, I started feeling itchy all over, and at first i had no idea what it was; stupid doctors wanted to put me on steroids for the itching, so i told them, hell no.

My friend suggested i might have a candida/yeast infection, so i tried the diet thing, and well, is very hard to stay carbohydrate free; then i came across MMS, and tried that for 2 weeks and that seems to have solved the problem...

I started with 1 drop twice day because from what I read in forums, many people got diarrhea taking mms, and because of work, i figured better to start slowly than be at work with diarrhea.

I increased the drops by one per day, and then on the third day, I decided to increase the dosage to 4 times a day. Did that til i hit 10 drops a day four times a day and then i realized the itching was gone so i stopped it.

As far as the cancer... I developed a tumor in one of my sinuses and the doctor said it looked like cancer. I was about to get a biopsy, but my medical intuitive friend said the tumor was a result of my negative thinking, and lifestyle; I was prescribed positive thinking exercises along with meditation. I really don't believe in the stuff, but when i heard i could possibly have cancer at my early age, i said, 'ill try anything to get rid of this.'

After four weeks of positive thinking, meditations and other visualizations, I went in for my scheduled CT; needless to say the doctor was shocked because the CT revealed no tumor in the sinus. I couldn't believe it either, so we had to look at the original photo that showed the tumor and like the doctor, i was blown away. I must say though, any chance i got of free time, i spent it meditating or doing my other positive exercises.

Bottom line, cancer is the result of many factors out there; for my specific case, my negative thinking and lifestyle seems to have created my tumor. I got rid of that, and tumor gone.

good luck to you

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Seems you have tried many possible cures, Have you tried this Three Lac stuff?

www.candidasupport.org...

Is Threelac™ a Cure?

Threelac™ is the closest thing yet to a Candida Cure! But we want to be completely honest with you. There is no product anywhere that "cures" Candida in the classical sense of the word. No pill to take and then you're done.

Your Candida imbalance took years to develop and takes a few months to heal and re-balance. It can't just be "flushed out" with a colon cleanse. Candida yeast "grabs on" to your intestinal lining with little hooks. The best thing you can do is attack it with an army of even smaller beneficial bacteria that will eat those yeast cells where they live and multiply.

How our Program Works

GHT’s Threelac™ Candida program is what we call Candida Defense.

1. It scours out the yeast overgrowth in the gut
2. Dissolves and kills the yeast cells throughout your body
3. Supports the rest of your body's systems and
4. Replenishes the beneficial bacteria that will keep you healthy

Make sense? This is true healing.

Threelac™ is taken at "therapeutic" levels for 3 to 6 months. This gives your system time to both decrease the yeast and increase the beneficial bacteria in the gut. While that's going on the companion products are attacking the yeast cells that have traveled to other parts of your body.

Though the process takes some time, most people see positive changes in how they feel within days or weeks!

Once your Candida yeast symptoms are gone, a much lower "maintenance" dose is all that's needed to keep the Candida yeast infection from rebuilding again -like taking your vitamins or minerals every day to maintain good health.

We go into more detail on the "how to" in our exclusive Candida Recovery Guide© -given Free to all of our customers. This type of support is what Candida Support.org is all about and is essential to your getting well. more on how we support you throughout your recovery!

[edit on 14-10-2009 by infolurker]

Yes, that is one of the probiotics I am currently on along with jarrodophilus. But I have taken it for over three months now and it never helped kill it off or balance my intestinal tract out.

Another thing I forgot to mention. See, I HAVE tried everything.

The one thing I ordered but never tried was this stuff from europe called lufinuron. I have it but never took it. I was trying too many other things at the time, so never got started on it. But threelac, yes, and NO I DO NOT believe this works. Threelac may help but it does not cure or fix the problem. I'm on my fourth month now. It never made any difference.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is this some kind of joke?? Drinking your own urine
. Seriously i am actually wondering if you drink your own urine. Do you know the doctors name that is in rome. If so can you please post the link.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
There is a lot of evidence that points toward cancer being emotionally triggered as well. In fact, this is just one of many theories out there as the cause and cure for cancer, each having valid claims behind them.

There is a doctor from Germany, Dr. Hammer, who claims it is all in our emotions. It's quite fascinating actually. He claims that within 1-3 years after a significant emotional event (SEE) occurs, like the death of a child for example, a cancerous tumor will arise somewhere in the body determined by the type of emotional trauma in the brain. For example, he developed testicular cancer 3 years after the death of his son.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Also what does your urine have in it that kills Candida?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

I think that link is simply that negative emotions depress the immune system.

Not sure, though.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Candida is like a silent killer. It goes un-noticed generally and is very prevalent in the public. If you watch a video of the fungal growth in nature, it ravages everything that is can, and death is overcome with fungus immediately. Watch some fast frame speed action of death under a microscope in nature. It moves like a swarm and is very subtle and even has it's own intelligence and consciousness, being it is a living thing. It grows inside us, and sometimes it gets severely out of control. What I mean is internally systemic and completely overcome through all cells and body tissue and even bone. It grows and grows until you are DEAD. The only thing stopping it is good bacteria and the human mind and soul.

Having said that, just understand people, there are various levels of systemic infestation. If you have it just a little, then maybe MMS or threelac may work, but in my case it was extremely systemic and pervasive, and nothing seemed to work, or was having any serious effect. Urine is the only thing that actually started to cause it to go away, and return peach color to my skin, where it was previously red.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nwodeath

Are you referring to Miracle Mineral Supplement?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Is this some kind of joke?? Drinking your own urine
. Seriously i am actually wondering if you drink your own urine. Do you know the doctors name that is in rome. If so can you please post the link.

I hope these work. These are the vids interview of the doctor in Rome that figured this out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join