It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increasing Vibrational frequencies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I’ve seen so many people here saying that we need to increase our vibrational frequencies in order to achieve a type of accession but if you really think about it, it isn’t really a very good idea.

Breaking down the possible outcome of changing the physical frequency of your body are :

1.You simple shift into an alternate reality (very unlikely)

2.You shift out of phase and suffocate if there’s no out of phase oxygen to breath (likely)

3.You go out of phase and can breathe but die of starvation/dehydration (unlikely)

4.You break down at the atomic level and either fade out of existence or more likely explode (very likely)

5.You actually manage to exist as energy but have no more capability or powerful than you did as a physical being (possible)

6.You exist as energy and have super duper god like powers and understanding. (very unlikely)

The last two in my opinion would require a high level of mental capability that is beyond human capability as you would have to be able to maintain your consciousness and stop your body from flying apart while you made the transition from one state to another. IMO if a human were to attempt this they would have to have a large amount of knowledge and be capable using almost all of their brain simultaneously (probably about 90% would be needed which offcourse is fatal)

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RokNinja

I dont believe that it is what the movement is explicitly referring too..
Where did you come up with your ideas of what a 'higher vibration' would do?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RjKon

the laws of physics. acording to sting theory all matter is made of vibrating strings and the frequency and way they vibrate alters what they are. you change the frequency of matter in your body than it is no loger matter.

the values i gave on each is based on my deduction using the same prinsiple

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Nice post on a controversial topic!

From my understanding, the raising of our vibrational frequency has everything to do with our emotions and actions.
Love, faith, hope, empathy, etc resonate at a higher frequency.
Where Fear, hate, envy, etc resonate at lower vibrations.

With Love we will ascend...and I believe we will leave our human flesh-sacks and move to a place that time, as we know it, ceases to exist in our ethereal bodies. Yes, it does mean leaving your body and this 3 dimensional plain of existence.

What will really happen is purely speculative...this is where fait and love have to kick in. Love must conquer Fear ! Regardless, this world will be a better place...

Synth

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

I must admit i don't see how being a happy and loving person can be enough to make that kind of change. it may be that it is one of the atributing factors but IMO it would take much more than that. you can put a heap of ingradiants in a bowl but that doesn't make it a cake.

if also you continue with the physics analogy you can still asscend if you a rotten bastard but it would be in a form on the opossite end of the scale, all things that have a non-neautral charge/ allignment have an opposite some ewhere in existence, + & - Ions, matter and anti-matter.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
More and more people are breaking through the simple linear thinking patterns that are brainwashed driven in western society. raising vibration is not about speed and intense thought. It's about being still, ever so perfectly still.
accepting the fact that everything you need will be provided for.
Believing this is where those 'super powers' everyone looks for comes from.
The one physically thing that bonds this universe together unlike anything else is water, it is everywhere. Water crystallizes into beautiful shapes at a microscopic level when reike vibrations are sent through it, and the shape of cancer when ill intent vibes are going through it.
humans are about 85-90% h2o
or at least we should be.
with modern foods being shot with x-rays and soda pop and alcohol.
lots of people are permanently dehydrated. That makes people feel dislike of themselves thus unable to love themselves.
making the crystals/water of their being decrease lowering their vibration. making cancer a reality.

by loving yourself and every being unconditionally you are changing the shape of water raising it's vibration, and the vibration of those around you as well.
a simple example of how to raise your vibration.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
reply to post by Synthesist

I must admit i don't see how being a happy and loving person can be enough to make that kind of change. it may be that it is one of the atributing factors but IMO it would take much more than that. you can put a heap of ingradiants in a bowl but that doesn't make it a cake.

if also you continue with the physics analogy you can still asscend if you a rotten bastard but it would be in a form on the opossite end of the scale, all things that have a non-neautral charge/ allignment have an opposite some ewhere in existence, + & - Ions, matter and anti-matter.

It's all about the energy. In a state of joy, one vibrates at a higher frequency.. which leads into your correct assumption that an evil SOB can ascend. Creation doesn't distinguish actions into good or bad. They just ARE. So the Tibetan Monk and the corrupt politician that holds human sacrifices in his basement are both gonna ascend with the right vibration levels (they have both mastered the IAM). One serves others and the other serves himself, and both serve the creator which looks to know itself. Only the two ascenders are going to ascend to different places. The eneriges are positive and negative energies. So the Tibetan Monk will ascend to the next level of positive vibration and the SOB torturer will ascend to his level of negative vibration. And I have read that at one point the neg. and pos. merge into one... maybe after 6th or 7th density.

new topics

top topics

join