It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands claim to see this man in their dreams

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Wow - this is kind of a cool way to market...whatever it is they are trying to sell or do.

My evil shoulder angel made me draw a quick sketch of the face. I'm going to go home from work tonight and show it to my wife and tell her that I had this very memorable dream about this guy telling me something or other. I haven't decided if the guy told me something comforting or terrifying yet (leaning toward terrifying). All through the workday, I couldn't get his face out of my mind and drew the sketch. I logged onto ATS and there was this thread. I'll act all creeped out and show her the picture from the website compared to the one I drew just to see her reaction.

Mwah ha ha ha ha

I will end up confessing my deception to her though - I'm not a very good liar anyway, but this guys face will be planted into her subconscious like it is in mine. We'll see if we dream about him now.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I haven't been dreaming about it, but vaguely recall seeing this face in some picture somewhere with other faces. It might be spread around the news media.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Why isn't this thread yet marked as a Hoax?

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This is your man. If you dream about him more often on Friday nights it's because he's now working posthumously for the FDIC and assists with the weekly bank takeovers now involving over 3500 bank branches since Summer, 2008.

William "Willie" Sutton (June 30, 1901 - November 2, 1980) was a prolific U.S. bank robber. For his talent at executing robberies in disguises, he gained two nicknames, "Willie the Actor" and "Slick Willie."

It is estimated that Willie Sutton stole perhaps $2 million in his career, and spent more than half his adult life in prison. Once released from incarceration, he spoke about prison reform and consulted with banks on anti-robbery techniques. In an ironic display of pure audacity, he made a television commercial for New Britain Bank and Trust Co. in Connecticut for their credit card with picture ID on it. His lines were, "They call it the 'face card.' Now when I say I'm Willie Sutton, people believe me."

Sutton is famously (and probably falsely) known for answering a reporter, Mitch Ohnstad, who asked why he robbed banks by saying, "because that's where the money is." The quote formed the basis of Sutton's law, often taught to medical students.
Source

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I never ended up dreaming about him, nor did anyone I shared this with. I did however, dream that I was trying to contact this Andrea Natella for help promoting a project I'm working on.

...If it's just a "social experiment" by an individual or group who had an idea, I don't mind "participating" by sharing such thoughts and showing the site to people.

If it turns out to be a big commercial venture in promotion of a movie, I'll be less impressed.

This is semi-relevant, especially considering the serial killer/mass murderer references earlier:

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

For some reason after I saw the man I got a bad feeling. Even though I laughed at his face I had a bad feeling. Like he's something evil. Now I'm afraid for the people who dreamt of him... I might end up dreaming about him tonight as well. All I know is my heart sped up in fear after seeing this man's face. I'm normally right to such senses seeing as its my ability.

Please let me be wrong this time! Please! *prays*

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tallcool1

Dude, chill. Don't scare your wife like that. It's ok if you suffer but don't make the woman suffer, right? Wait... WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING!? YOU ALREADY DID IT! lol

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

I think that its also psychological. I saw the face for like what? A minute maybe less? And its imprinted in my mind. Another thing. My heart sped up in fear after I saw his face. Doesn't he seem TOO happy and calm to you? It's unsettling and I know for sure there's nothing right about this guy. I'm sure I'll dream of this guy tonight. *sigh* I should prepare to battle my dreams again.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This guy reminds me of Sylar(Zachary Quinto) from Heroes.
thisman.org...

[edit on 20-10-2009 by Evr3n]

posted on Oct, 30 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
By the way. Have you ever seen this women in yours dream? I warn, it is scary.

[edit on 30-10-2009 by odyseusz]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't appreciate having my picture flaunted all over the place. -.- All I wanted was a little mind control, and I got an ATS thread.

Nah just playing XD , it just looks like some schmuck. And the bold lines of the drawing just add to the imprinting effect. And now, of course, after being exposed to him, people will dream of him.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join