It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands claim to see this man in their dreams

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gLuEBoY

Originally posted by Parabol
Seriously, do people not read the first page of a post at least? It's marketing, it's been shown to be registered by a marketer. This is not real. He is not in people's dreams. You did not have a premonition about this man in the past. You are not as special as you'd like to think. This is fake, for God's sake ATS, RTFFP.

Well my friend ... There is a remarkable resemblance with my dream ..

Marketing scheme or not...

If so, it's a coincidence. You can't correlate the two just because of a vague recollection of a dream where a guy had a few matching features. If the description had been different then some other guy would have said the exact same thing you have in relation to his dream guy.

And knowing it's a marketing scheme, there's nothing to it. Even if your dream guy did look exactly like this one it still doesn't mean anything. It's just the random chance, which in this case, happened to coincide with your dream.

If anything, look how many people in this thread have said they looked like him. Are these people all in on it too or related to the phenomenon? Do you dismiss their statements as a funny coincidence or do they have as much plausibility as your dream?

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Parabol]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It looks like Andrew Lloyd Webber to me. lol

dreamingarm.files.wordpress.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

It's me.

I wish I was kidding. The man really does look a lot like me. I have more hair, taller face, and I tweeze the uni-brow. The shape of the eyes, nose and mouth though, is uncannily similar.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Nope...to my knowledge, I have never seen the face of that man in my dreams. I find it interesting that people's dreams are so boring that they could dream of a guy who even looks remotely like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Maybe its that maitreya world teacher guy that benjamin creme is all horny over

Or its just the anti christ.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
doesn't take to much research to come to this website:

whois for "thisman.org"

and from there find this site:
www.guerrigliamarketing.it...

and to conclude that this is indeed a marketing stunt, although I don't read italian.... yeah, it's marketing.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How is it a hoax? Just curious because the OP is not amended.

George Noory posted it as if it was news/legit, which is why I hate him. No investigation required! If it is on the internet, GN is going to post it! Just as "fascinating" as the photograph of the little tree growing in a man's belly button. I hate coasttocoastam!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

Tanks, didn't see that.

Second line flotilla.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
definitely viral. check out these two links
you're looking for Andrea Natella or a. natella or [email protected]

www.whois.net...

scroll down to support for this next one. 4th name down
www.0100101110101101.org...

andrea works here
www.guerrigliamarketing.it...

maybe it will be a cool movie sometime soon

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Why would you make me look at that man? Now he's going to haunt my dreams.

Bad dreams...not the good kind.

Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams! Purge your thoughts of the life you knew before! Close your eyes, let your spirit start to soar! And you'll live as you've never lived before ...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
o.O
....freaky
I HAVE seen him while dreaming.....
The dream i can remember best was about 2 years ago (Somehow I cant forget that dream dont know y):
Me and two friends were robbing a 7/11 (
loooooool)
and that guy was a customer who was in the 7/11 before we came in and he just stood there staring at us. I turned to him and asked if he has a problem and he started smirking EXACTLY like on that picture, but didnt say a word. So I put a glock to his face (ITS A DREAM PLEASE DONT DELETE MY POST!) and it didnt make his face change. That was all I can remember.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I haven't read all of this thread yet (probs should) but has anyone here seen the Comic Con Xmas Doctor Who trailer?
Just when someone mentioned Viral Marketing...
The picture doesn't fit, but the idea...
I don't wanna go into it incase I ruin the surprise ( I've ruined it for myself already, but thats fine with me)

I'll edit if anything good is said that I haven't read yet!

Edit: Ah-hah! I see a hoax sign... Still, my point stands
lol

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Ayana]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have seen one or two horror movies and played a survival horror, but none of the creatures disturbed me more than that man´s face.

But if the man tries to do something to me in my dreams i´ll put out an AK-47 and after ten seconds HE will have nightmares about me!

Hey kiddies gather round me, listen kiddos don´t you love being and omnipotent being in your dreams?. Don´t you like when you put milions and millions of bullets into the annoying Missionary´s face?

My point here is that if he appears i´ll sock him! I´ll sock them all! Including you! And your childhood hero! And that little bug over there!

So if he appears in your dreams sock him!

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Bildeberg]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Strange stuff. Never seen him though.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Saw and analyzed pic yesterday.

Glad to report I didn't see him in my dream.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
He looks like Mr. Bean...who cares?

Flotilla seconda lineo.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Karl Childers from Sling Blade (Billy Bob Thornton) is the best match of any so far. If you don't agree, you're just incorrect. Simple as that.

Any chance this viral marketing can transmit H1N1? I mean, perhaps it's possible to arrouse thoughts that actually create certain viral particle codes.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Viral marketing probably. Or attempting to get the picture into everyones heads so that they DO dream about him.

Yep too right, may be some test.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Na.... As AshleyD said.... it definitely looks like Andrew Lloyd Webber more than
anyone else.

dreamingarm.files.wordpress.com...

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

That man looks far too kind at heart. ALW is a bit like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. He lacks the proper menace in his expression. I'm far too sure he isn't going to chop me into little pieces.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join