It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands claim to see this man in their dreams

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Similar, but Neil Diamond had a healthy head of hair!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca7854966087.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73d91b99d0f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Nope, I don't think so....sorry.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I dont see a face... but the only person I recognized was Alex Jones and thats because he has a big mouth and is hard to forget.. and i have never met the guy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
As soon as I saw the drawing, I thought, yes! It's Joe Franklin!

I hope not to dream of him.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by WickettheRabbit]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
...reading between the lines.
there's a reason i refuse to click on the link. silly rabbits, tricks are for kids.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I see similarities to this guy,and forgive me,im not joking. It reminded me as soon as i saw him,all except for the eyebrows.
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 15-10-2009 by CASH69]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Its Tech Support!
Your in a Lucid Dream!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c31772e8eaac.jpg[/atsimg]

-E-

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
F***in hell, I know a guy who looks alot like him !!! Lol... And this guy is all into lucid dreaming, meditation, spiritism. He always tells me that he knows how to go into peoples dreams, and make people dream about him.
Thats so funny i'll have to show him the website tomorrow.

Really no joke.

It's not him though as he looks older and fatter... But has the same facial caracteristics, big mouth, going bald, eye browse that don't stop, and saggy st bernard eyes, oh yes and he is marocan and tanned.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by alien

Ok so make this new dummy the leader then. Can not be any worse then the multitude of dummies we have now!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wow , I have seen this man before in my dreams...

I have made a few posts about it on other forums the first being in Jan of 2k9.

It is him because he had short dark hair and wide brows.. but , his skin tone was differant , However it was very dark when I recieved the message that he gave me , He said " Put a Battery in the Sarcaphagus " .. he had the same grin as he does in that pic but , his chin was slightly more narrow and he was wearing a shirt that had those little shoulder straps.. like a safari shirt

Hey peeps ... I am not joking I am very serious..

He told me that message when I was in a Christian lifestyle campus in Perris CA

It has changed my life...

I am now studying about Ancient technologies and Civilizations.. I have left the campus and have chosen exile with the world.. All I want to do is read and read..

I dont believe this to be a joke at all..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Viral marketing probably. Or attempting to get the picture into everyones heads so that they DO dream about him.

exactly

I agree. However, what if this man was a freakin dreamcatcher ? some " Guardian of Sleep" or whatchamacallit ? that would be a nice Twilight Zone episode though.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What is most scary about this is I look an awful lot like this man. I even had dreams very similar to the reporting people on that website, but on the opposite end. Weird, but something to keep in mind tonight when I dream again and interact with other people lol.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I made a post about this guy at the Mufon site early this year..

mufonmembers.proboards.com...

Like I said the skin tone was kinda differant but then again it was dark in the room that I recieved my message. So , maybe it was just Shadow lighting..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seriously, do people not read the first page of a post at least? It's marketing, it's been shown to be registered by a marketer. This is not real. He is not in people's dreams. You did not have a premonition about this man in the past. You are not as special as you'd like to think. This is fake, for God's sake ATS, RTFFP.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its me, and now I am taken over ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
well that looks like me huh!

... hahaha
how did u guys know?

joke.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parabol
Seriously, do people not read the first page of a post at least? It's marketing, it's been shown to be registered by a marketer. This is not real. He is not in people's dreams. You did not have a premonition about this man in the past. You are not as special as you'd like to think. This is fake, for God's sake ATS, RTFFP.

Well my friend ... There is a remarkable resemblance with my dream ..

Marketing scheme or not...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is it just me or does he resemble me The Son of Sam (David Berkowitz), A.K.A... The 44 Caliber killer?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38c69ca98fd5.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/558e60637ac0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think that this mystery person is a cross between Simon and Garfunkel.

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
My that face looks very familiar. Trim the eyebrows up, shave the head (imagine Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor) and it looks very very familiar in a creepy way. Now where's my hood at?

Weird caricatures of my face as a potential hoax. October 25, the day of my birth being predicted as the herald of the Apocalypse or something to do with timewave zero.

I wonder if someone is having a bit of fun with me or might I end up having a real interesting birthday?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8d01b90fbc3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 15/10/09 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Looks like D.B Cooper

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join