It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands claim to see this man in their dreams

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Just goes to show it's getting harder to sort through what is factual and what isn't.
The radio show listeners probably thought there was something in this.
Wonder if the radio presenter is aware of this marketing and if he's informed his listeners?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

you know, it sorta reminds me of the face on Mad books/magazines I used to read; only the hair and ears are different

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Link is not working.

Could someone post pic?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
yeah, links not workin for me either !!! the postage of a pic would be awsum!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
..well the reason it may seem unsettling is that the facial proportions are off...mouth width for starters...and eye / head width ratio.

This stinks of viral....has the hallmarks.

Wayne...

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Sorry, but I am one of those people that have very live dreams everyday of my life and I never seen that man in any of them.

Actually the men in my dreams tend to be a bit appealing.
that face is not appealing at all.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by grrrrt
No, but I'll probably end up dreaming about him tonight now after seeing him.

I was thinking the exact same thing....he's a pretty scary looking man, I hope I don't dream about him.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A psychological trick by aliens.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
LOL.. I got to say to you that the draw looks like my ex-boss.. No kiding

And yes.. i hated him!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

If any of you have been having any dreams with this guy, or have any theories as to why so many different people around the world are dreaming of this one guy, then share your thoughts.

well -just great

I didn't have them before, but NOW I will

:-)

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whenever I run across weird, random stuff like this on the intarwebz I check sites like ARGNet just to be sure I'm not sent on a wild goose chase.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Uh huh. This blogger does pretty good job of exposing the hoax here. Turns out the creator of this wrote papers on the sociological aspects of hoax perpetration....

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
No lie. As soon as I saw the pic of that man, this image immediately came to mind. I guess I'm weird like that.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Oh, nice thread. Well, last night I dreamed about the wonderful Grace Kelly (Quite better dream than dreaming about a scary bald guy.). So, if you find a woman who looks like just as she looked like when she was 26-27, please write a U2U.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by Sharrow]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Of course we've all seen him, because we all know someone or have seen someone on TV that looks like him. For me, it was a family friend, Carl Sagan, Hunter S Thompson and Paul Scheer.

Well it's already been proven that it's a hoax/experiment... but I really wished it was viral marketing for Nightmare on Elm Street. It kinda looks like Jackie Earle Haley as well.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by acissej]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Heh. That's just my ex g/f. Nothing to see here- move along, folks.

I do gotta admit, that face.... ummm... there's something about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
The hair on my head stands up when I look at him, so unfortunately I cannot study his face...

I'm not joking, I can't look at the picture.
I don't know why, but looking at him gives me goosebumps and not the good kind. His eyes are extremely large for his face though.

I got severe goosebumps and an uneasy feeling from seeing that picture too, the kind I get when I suspect spirits are around me.

At times I've gotten these "spirits" to give me goosebumps on command, and make them go away, kind of a way to communicate:

"If this is true, raise the hair on my arms."

And the hair on my arms would go up and down, up and down..

I don't take the position that this is spirits that are communicating with me for sure though, there could be dozens of other explanations too, just saying..

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenophobe

I think he resembles Neil Diamond a bit. (see link above)

And no, I've never seen this guy in my dreams.

HOLY CRAP. Butter my butt and call me a biscuit, the face IS Neil Diamond. My mom worships this guy, maybe she has that dream too.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

This might be a bit off topic, but evey now and then, I get this weird feeling on either the left or right side of my body. It feels like a million things under my skin (similar to and goosebums) all the way from my arm, up my shoulder and neck and onto my skull. But only on the one side. It's not a good feeling, but somehow feels similar to what you described...ever had that?

I can't put my finger on what exactly it is about this man/picture that disturbs me.... I think it's a combination of the grin and the large black eyes. But there is something more. It's like you can feel his intentions. And it feels deceiptfull, almost like he knows he has already won. (Don't ask me what that means coz I doubt I'd be able to explain)

Have you read the record of dreams in the link?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join