It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands claim to see this man in their dreams

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was listening to the radio today while driving, and I heard this story of people all over the world who have claimed to be having dreams of the exact same guy. Every dream is different, but the mans face is still the same, although, he is supposedly in different situations every time. He's a rather strange, almost freaky looking individual, with thick eyebrows that are almost connected(unibrow), reseeding hairline, and a small face. I'm still new to this subject, but I thought it sounded so interesting when I was listening today.

If any of you have been having any dreams with this guy, or have any theories as to why so many different people around the world are dreaming of this one guy, then share your thoughts. You can see a drawing of what he looks like, and some peoples dreams here: thisman.org...

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
IMHO, he looks like the dummy from the Twilight Zone episode called "The Dummy". And no, I have never dreamed of this guy.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
IMHO, he looks like the dummy from the Twilight Zone episode called "The Dummy". And no, I have never dreamed of this guy.

I know that episode. That's the one where the dummy comes to life, and is mad because the owner/ventriloquist wants to use another dummy for his show, but he wont let him. In the end, the ventriloquist becomes the dummy.

Haha, and you're right, it does look like that dummy.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No, but I'll probably end up dreaming about him tonight now after seeing him.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Viral marketing probably. Or attempting to get the picture into everyones heads so that they DO dream about him.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
actually that face is familiar..... a couple weeks ago in deep meditation i saw a face flash in my vision that was very similar.

blue eyes, darker skin...almost tanned.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by grrrrt
No, but I'll probably end up dreaming about him tonight now after seeing him.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking as I saw the image coming onto the screen.!

I wonder if this isn't some twisted experiment in psychology....

but then, if it is, we'll certainly find out soon enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Something about that mans face is....

Unsettling.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
He'd better not show up in my dreams or he's asking for trouble. I do carry quite an arsenal there. Chuck Norris is also with me every step of the way and attacks on command.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon
reply to post by TravisT

Unsettling.

I know!

What's even more strange, is the other drawings of him. The look almost exactly the same. This is so weird to me. It's the real life Freddy Krueger

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face

Yet their collaborated description for the sketch artist came out to that crappy pic?

I have seen amazing sketches based one one testimony alone...

Very interesting concept hypothetically though. Does this pic remind anyone one on ATS of someone they know or dreamed of? Honestly, it looks like a pic of someone that would look like the average Joe imo.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen him. He's my Proctologist! He always smiles like that too!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Lol, I really did start laughing when I seen that face. It is really kinda a very generic looking round face. But I realy find it more funny looking than anything. I also have never dreamed of this face but will most likely join the club and make myself dream it just because I will be thinking , "everyone else is seeing this face why am I not seeing it." lol

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
...its a have...a joke...

Check the whois on who registered the site...run their email addy...

Google Results

[edit on 14-10-2009 by alien]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RjKon
reply to post by TravisT

Unsettling.

I got the exact same feeling after I studied his face for a minute. Just the way his eyes and face are shaped give me a disturbed feeling about him, as if I don't want to encounter him.

I often have no control over my dreams, and they usually incorporate what I experienced throughout the day. I hope no nightmares come from seeing and studying this man this man.

link   
reply to post by grrrrt

I know right, he is freaky looking. Now, I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Rocketgirl]

link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
He'd better not show up in my dreams or he's asking for trouble. I do carry quite an arsenal there. Chuck Norris is also with me every step of the way and attacks on command.

That man's nightmares are about Chuck Norris.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The man who registered the website is a "guerilla marketer" who does exactly what the website is doing now, advertising in the non conventional way.
What it is he is advertising for is unclear as of yet, though. Maybe its just an experiment to see how far this can be carried out? Hes already got posters up around the world, so I think that is pretty cool.

Anyway, its a hoax. A creepy one, but none the less.

edit to say he looks like my cousin, unibrow and all lol

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Brainbow]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Eh, I'm with MaxMars on this one. A psychology experiment.
Mark my words, there will be another thread on this in the upcoming weeks about this... but it will have been blown up.

The eyebrows are generated in a menacing way. Menacing being a loose term. Thick and attention-grabbing. The smile is a coy smile, one of confidence and with intention (no teeth).
The haircut is short and clean. Intelligent...

An intelligent, up-to-no-good type. If you haven't seen him in your dreams (and I'd bet a dollar that nobody here has) you just may after reading this thread.
The suggestion has been planted. You have studied his face.
Self-hypnosis.

I will admit, the dude's face is a little weird. But all sketches are. Ever seen "Unsolved Mysteries?"
The dude they are looking for always seemed to be a uni-bomber type. Hell, the guy could have on a Polo shirt and you would think he was out to rape your grandmother.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver tongue devil
every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face

Yet their collaborated description for the sketch artist came out to that crappy pic?

I have seen amazing sketches based one one testimony alone...

Very interesting concept hypothetically though. Does this pic remind anyone one on ATS of someone they know or dreamed of? Honestly, it looks like a pic of someone that would look like the average Joe imo.

Gotta tell ya, that's a real good point!

With hundreds of descriptions to go by, the best these people came up with was the background to that 'magnetic fuzzy face' toy.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join