It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did cancer first appear?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

You wouldn't find any through school work or research in any university, etc. The doctor I mentioned has all kinds evidence and testimonials of his therapy on cancer patients. I'm not saying this means without a doubt that negative emotions in the brain are to blame, but there is some evidence backing it, presented by him.

He claims that after an SEE occurs, a "clot" forms in the brain where the emotion is trapped, and actually is visible on a CAT scan. A chaotic connection results between this area of the brain and it's corresponding region in the body. For example, someone who suffers from severe low self-esteem and poor self-image may develop Lymphoma. Once someone finds out they have cancer, this may trigger a severe feeling of doom and death, which would cause the cancer to spread to the lungs. It's very interesting, but I'm definitely not presenting this as fact.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gdc934

Without seeing the CT scans (despite the pronunciation, they aren't CAT scans) or any of the published data, the testimonials are worthless.

I could just as easily publish a website claiming that my spit cures AIDS, write up a few patient testimonials, even get some friends to video tape personal "testimonials", and then put it up on the site with claims of having "evidence" that I "am publishing soon".

Remember, anyone can make a website.

<< 1   >>

join