It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs on UFOs, a Senoma Sighting, and a 2012 Galactic Tsunami

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch

And how do you know all this?

This post comes across as paranoid and delusional.

And the best for last...

I'm not paranoid, you're just all against me LMAO

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Really amazing info. Part of me hopes it's not true but the other part thinks it's about time.
FORZA!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi been lurker on ats for some months now.

there is actually a video at projectcammelot on youtube about the theory of the galactic wave here it is

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
If we consciously decide not to buy into this 'dooms day' idea, it's dead in the water before it's even here. Consciousness creates reality on all levels from the subtle to the colossal, and if we see this upcoming window of time as a transition point to something better instead of it being the end, then we've done ourselves and all future generations a great service.

A lot of people put their negative thought's about Y2k into that conscious collective...but it didn't manifest in a disaster. How do you bridge what you're saying with that? Just not enough thought on a global scale?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
the galaxy is only 100,000 or so light years across

Prove it.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cristianstanici
Hi been lurker on ats for some months now.

there is actually a video at projectcammelot on youtube about the theory of the galactic wave here it is

www.youtube.com...#

Well, hiding in a cave is no point :

Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate.

Let us say we are lucky and it dont last a 1000 years, lets say 150 250 years, hehe , well, you see my point !!!

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Great, I just got this on FaceBook :

Copy of the Copenhagen treaty that Obama will be discussing in December. This supposedly will lead to the signing of the "One World Government". The plan supposedly works like this: He will go there, meet, and agree that a portion of our reserve money will go to 3rd world countries. Why? Because we contributed to the "greenhouse effect" and they didn't and we must pay because of it. This supposedly leads up to the "One World Gov't" issue. Three days ago, George Soros confirmed Obama will be there.

Also, Obama is supposed to be giving a -world wide- televised speech next month. Anyone know what this is about?

Due your due dilligence.

DUH!!!

[edit on 16/10/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

If this is true. He better plan on moving to one of those third world countries as he won't be welcome here.

We will become a 3rd world country soon enough. This would accelerate the process.

Might consider removing that Obama bumper sticker before TSHF.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

As soon as you prove a galactic wave is headed this way.

waiting...

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I'm turning my focus to the 3rd part of the video: 2012 Cosmic Tsunami

i understand that ATS does not intend to discuss or promote Drug use

the man with the story tell the audience he was involved with a Ayahuasca ceremony...he further volunteers gulping 3 cups of the halluncinogenic 'tea'... to eventually witness his visions...which he then narrates.

to some posters pointing out fudges in his drug visions...

the galactic Black-Hole core is 26,ooo L.Y. according to modern astronomy
so the narrators discourse that the 'Tsunami' is currently traveling faster than light...and will have this '5th Density' energy after traveling 22k L.Y.
is faulty on 2 points....the distance & the speed

the Earth (& presumably all matter in the Galaxy), will get swamped by this 'Tsunami' and have all matter's molecular frequency elevated to some mysterious 5th Density

his 2 companion 'greys' saying they would pilot their vehicle out of the way of the 'Tsunami' of energy, would mean that they themselves would need to travel at 'warp speed' to evade this coming wave, even if they went either up-or-down, in an attempt to excape from the galactic plane
(which itself is several L.Y. thick even at this thin 'edge' of the galactic arms)

all-in-all just a drug induced vision, & three (3) cups of Ayahuasca at that.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join