It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Marrs on UFOs, a Senoma Sighting, and a 2012 Galactic Tsunami

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I think there's one way to avoid catastrophe, and that involves our collective consciousness. If we consciously decide not to buy into this 'dooms day' idea, it's dead in the water before it's even here. Consciousness creates reality on all levels from the subtle to the colossal,

This is absolute rubbish. So you're saying if a large number of people decide "no natural disasters today, no violence, that asteroid isn't going to hit us" etc that magically, mother nature, terrorists, etc are going to oblige? Give me a break.

This new age hippy talk gets really annoying.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
I've tried the '___' part without the ayhuasca and I tell you, there is definitely something going on here/there. I believe every word the guys says. However, I don't know if I could believe every word the aliens say.

For example, take Blossom Goodchild for instance. She was absolutely sure without a doubt we were going to be contacted by mother ships exactly 1 year ago to this day Oct 14. Nothing.

Now, we have David Wilcox claiming the same thing almost exactly a year from last. He believes every word he speaks.

I know we are not alone here on this planet and these beings do co-exist with us. But remember, this. They are F##ing with our heads and to them this is comical. They get their kicks by doing this. Also, it helps them with their cause to be able to hide in the shadows and maintain secrecy. When they blab to regular people who have an audience, it always blows up in their faces and then everything is forgotten.

Where is Blossom now? Wait to see what happens to David when nothing comes of this. Its all part of the manipulation.

And how do you know all this?

This post comes across as paranoid and delusional.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbtold

which dimension was he talking about though? we dont know if it was width, or any other measurement

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
I just caught that last guy in a huge error, he said this wave of energy was coming from the center of our galaxy and would take 22 million years to reach us at the spend of light. Uhhh the galaxy is only 100,000 or so light years across so what he just said was WRONG.

Say the galaxy is a gigantic treadmill and you are light. If the gigantic treadmill is moving toward the center of the galaxy at 10 mph and you are running away from the center of the galaxy at 8 mph, how long will it take you to go 100,000 miles?

Now, even more accurately, imagine the galaxy is a gigantic treadmill that is moving. At the center of the galaxy, the treadmill drops off and goes under at the event horizon. Right at the event horizon, the treadmill is going at an incalculable speed. The further away from the center of the galaxy, the slower the treadmill is going. Now imagine you started at the center of the galaxy and ran towards the outside of the galaxy. How hard would you have to run your ass off before you finally broke away from the center enough to even gain a calculable difference in distance? Sure, after you finally broke away well enough, you'd gain speed, but now imagine that the treadmill is not only moving towards the center, but that the whole treadmill itself is spinning. Now, let's see you keep your current vector and keep your speed up!!!

A light year means a light year in perfect conditions. We all know that light has a harder time getting away from a black hole. In fact, I'm intrigued by that guy's statement because most people would forget this kind of thing and would go solely on common knowledge (i.e.- the galaxy is 100,000 light years across...).

Now, I didn't look up the distance from the center of the galaxy to earth, but I'm guessing that it probably takes light a decent amount of time just to get away from the center of the galaxy.

I noticed that I made an interesting error according to my own thinking. In the first example, change the speeds around. You are running at 10 mph and the galactic treadmill is moving inward at 8 mph, so to speak. I think my original statement might be more accurate for an object caught into the event horizon...? Feel free to correct me (as I am sure someone will).

[edit on 10/15/2009 by TarzanBeta]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I find it sad that many people who participate in this are of the type who refuse to take their own life into their own hands and guide it.

they sit and wait for some outside force to make their world better instead of doing something about it themselves.

yes, there may very well be aliens out there and yes they may be watching us and abducting us, and that is precisely not the point.

I read so much here about people waiting for something to happen.

It's ridiculous! Invest time into making your life better! It seems silly that it can't be seen. You can still read and investigate, but when you forfeit your entire being in the hopes of someone else taking charge of it, then I don't know what kind of person does that? It is monumentally lazy minded and ill guided in thought.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Regarding the last speaker.... It is strange to me that only yesterday I watched a new Video on project camelot with a certain Dr Paul LaViolette who speaks about a super wave coming from the centre on the galaxy.....

projectcamelot.org...

Very interesting stuff I must say. Not saying I believe any of it but I do believe that ever since I started going down the rabbit hole that something has been guiding me in my research. Things like coming across information I have never heard before and then while randomly searching for different information I come across info that correlates to this new information I have learned. Like this for instance.... I do some research on this superwave theory which is relatively new to me and voila I see the third speaker here talks about a superwave. Everyone can believe what they want but at least this info is now in my head should I ever need it in the future!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by djusdjus
I find it sad that many people who participate in this are of the type who refuse to take their own life into their own hands and guide it.

they sit and wait for some outside force to make their world better instead of doing something about it themselves.

yes, there may very well be aliens out there and yes they may be watching us and abducting us, and that is precisely not the point.

I read so much here about people waiting for something to happen.

It's ridiculous! Invest time into making your life better! It seems silly that it can't be seen. You can still read and investigate, but when you forfeit your entire being in the hopes of someone else taking charge of it, then I don't know what kind of person does that? It is monumentally lazy minded and ill guided in thought.

Ever think that maybe subconsciously we all are waiting on something that we are consciously not aware of?? Maybe our subconscious knows something our consciousness cant grasp or even fathom. Maybe (a big thanks to the internet here) our consciousness is starting to remember what our subconscious knows only too well.

Thats a lot of BIG maybe's but at least be open to everything!! That way nothing can sneak up on you from behind. Have an open mind and please do not ridicule those that do!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

the federation said they were warned,not to appear,or a lot of people would be harmed,unknown forces threatened to use weapons on whole cities,blossom is still in contact regularly,and yes they say they are going to appear,but they say they have to use caution and maybe not advertise a date.www.blossomgoodchild.com...link if you are interested in the channelings after the 12th Oct.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
reply to post by FlySolo

the federation said they were warned,not to appear,or a lot of people would be harmed,unknown forces threatened to use weapons on whole cities,blossom is still in contact regularly,and yes they say they are going to appear,but they say they have to use caution and maybe not advertise a date.www.blossomgoodchild.com...link if you are interested in the channelings after the 12th Oct.

Surely the Federation she is channeling are intelligent enough to have forseen this threat?? Also surely they would have the technology to deal with these unknown forces? I'm sorry but none of it adds up, its just another excuse in a long line of excuses.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

the impression i get from that guy explaining about the galactic tsunami is hes lying...its just his own imagination and thorts of wot could happen.

Heres why i think that....

he sed the reason the mayan calendar ends on 2012 is because the mayans knew this wud happen and they knew 2012 was the end...that is wrong...the mayan calendar works in cycles. and 2012 is the end of the current cycle. the mayan calendar has ended several times in the past and each time the cycle restarts...kinda representing the end of 1 era and the beginning of another...not because they thort it was doomsday.

he sed this "galactic tsunami" has happened to earth before and earth has recovered...why is there no evidence of this happening before? and when did this happen? it hasnt happened since humans have been on the planet...go further back tens of millions of years and you the age of the dinosaurs...it cant have happened then because we know a meteor killed the dinosaurs and if this galactic tsunami happened when the dinosaurs were around it obviously didnt kill them all so if they can survive it so can we. there is ZERO evidence anywhere on this planet to suggest this has happened before

Also...earth is very close to the edge of our galaxy...if this ripple occurs at the centre of the galaxy and drifts outwards as he describes...then whats to say its effects are even going to be strong enough when it gets here? if you drop a stone in a pond its ripples get smaller the further out fromthe splash zone.

he sed theres been increased UFO and ET activity around earth recently. that is actually true but think about this...we know for a fact there is no life on planets relatively close to earth...planets that could possibly sustain life are much to far away for us to get there at the moment SO
if ET's are coming here to warn us about this catastrophe then theyve seen us and our technology...its quite obvious to them we do not have what it takes to protect ourselves against a "galactic tsunami" and 3 years isnt enough time to develop such protection...so if the aliens have the technology to get here or "travel to the 5th dimension" why cant they lend us their technology to help ourselves...or even move us off this planet themselves...this is why i dont believe his story about his abduction.

also...what does the 5th dimension have to do with any of this...this guy sounds like a child who thinks he saw an alien...tells his friends andjust adds a few things he saw on star wars the night before to the story.

the guys story seemed very detailed...but not the "telling the truth" kinda detailed....when something happens to you...if you get mugged...or you have a car accident...or something out of the ordinary happens and you try to explain to other people afterwards....you never have a full recolection of the event...you always miss certain details..you cant remember everything...you just try to explain it as well as your memory allows...his story is SO detailed and precise its more likely hes created this story himself....written it down...rehersed it...and then gone and told people

im a big believer in life on other planets...but i do not believe this guys story at all

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cylon
The last guy to speak said that when the pulsating wave comes to our planet we have to get of it because the planet's molecular structure would change a whole lot. Then why would we want to come back? Is there any guarantee that we would still be compatible with our planet since our molecular structure has not changed??

There are people that will be changed internally as spiritually and they will be living on earth but not the earth we know now but a higher dimensional earth, the people that didn't have this ascension will stay on this planet while it cleans it self.

i think

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by no1dea

I have a better idea. Why don't you create some flowers to give to your wife? BTW, you know as well as I do that video is never good enough proof on ATS

Well i could get some seeds, plant them and nurcher them till they grow into flowers, but that is assisting in creation.
I can't bring them into existance by using my consciousness alone. Can you?

And yes maybe video is not enough to use as proof, but precipitation of the rain variety is a known event and can be backed up with factual evidence.

Link

Now how about you give me a link so i can learn to manifest them flowers!

[edit on 15/10/09 by no1dea]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigermoff
Its not that you would create the bunch of flowers molecule by molecule. You need to set your intent for flowers to give to your wife and they will come to you.

Oh right, so in my locked room i can will flowers to come to me, i'll try that.
Hey does that mean someone will send them to me as a gift?
Cool then i can give them to my wife (How devious lol).
But wait, what if it's my wife that sends them?
Well that would be proof if i got them within a few days to allow for delivery.
Ah but that could be a coincidence. so not really proof!

Back to the video.
Some nice info there from jim and co. The galactic tsunami stuff...
Well this guy can tell you about 2012.

Patrick Geryl

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Did you ever stop to think the guy got is information from Project camelot and thats how he made his story up.

Plus to the other poster light couldnt escape the center of the galaxy the super massive black hole wouldnt let it. if its coming from the center literally then that means its past the event horizon and NOTHING escapes that.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by truthbtold]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
He is right about the QUANTUM LEAP, it will be a wave of energy that will either blow the physical body away or holding it together for those that can stand Gods Light.

The question will remain will be able to stand gods light?

A thoughtform from space with the energy of a new world is coming from the great central sun, that wave of energy is his thought projection.

If we play our cards right we will be able to stand the uncondtional love vibration hopefully. If not you will see a lot of people litterally dissolving into thin air.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by menguard]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

THANK you for thinkin logical. Thats like me going back in time tellin people small pox is bad it will kill you. Ughh how is that gonna help them unless i give them the vaccine? So the aliens came to warn us to get off the planet knowing we cant..

Oh my thats golden.

Do i believe in Aliens? Yep i know were not alone.

Do i believe in a guy tripping on a mind altering substance and make no mistake thats what '___' is. No i dont believe him.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by stargazerman
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

First there are people who haven`t seen, second there are people who have seen, third there are junkies. Last guy talking i just can`t sit by my desk and listen to his trip, he`s a junkie for god`s sake.

A junkie? LMAO LMAO LMAO my face hurts, thanks for that. Seriously, do you know what a junkie is? LMAO

hahhaa I can't stop, thank you thank you lol. hhaa...for god's sake lol haa . Sorry

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Originally posted by tigermoff
Its not that you would create the bunch of flowers molecule by molecule. You need to set your intent for flowers to give to your wife and they will come to you.

Oh right, so in my locked room i can will flowers to come to me, i'll try that.
Hey does that mean someone will send them to me as a gift?
Cool then i can give them to my wife (How devious lol).
But wait, what if it's my wife that sends them?
Well that would be proof if i got them within a few days to allow for delivery.
Ah but that could be a coincidence. so not really proof!

Back to the video.
Some nice info there from jim and co. The galactic tsunami stuff...
Well this guy can tell you about 2012.

Patrick Geryl

WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

I'm not going to give you any links on this stuff because, personally, I don't care because you don't care. There are tons of stuff about this which you can find on your own. The previous poster is correct and my job isn't to convince you. You'll need to discover on your own. Besides, you've probably done this type of thing already and you didn't realize it.

Just think back on previous things in your life that seem to have came effortlessly. For me, I wanted to move to Vancouver but I didn't have the money. Then my job flew me to Vancouver to work and I stayed here. Stuff like this. I got evicted from my apartment of 6 years because they wanted to renovate and increase the rent. I have a dog and it is difficult in my area to find a place accommodating pets. I meditated daily and got a place exactly what I wanted to the last minute of the last hour on the last day 31st one block away.

But who am I?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthbtold
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Do i believe in a guy tripping on a mind altering substance and make no mistake thats what '___' is. No i dont believe him.

Yes, you are correct. It is mind altering. And? Limiting one's potential based on what we can only see and hear is rather narrow don't you think? It would be an absolute injustice to the full capabilities of who we are as species. You've never tried it so your opinion is based on preconceived notions without further insight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join