learn more

Jim Marrs on UFOs, a Senoma Sighting, and a 2012 Galactic Tsunami

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This latest video of people providing their personal experiences for us while at the Bay Area UFO Expo begins with Jim Marrs relating his experience with researching UFOs, and includes two people with very different stories. The second person relates an brief encounter with an unusual object while hiking in the High Chaparral area, and our third person provides his experience learning about a coming "galactic tsunami" in 2012 while taking part in a shamanic ceremony.

(click to open player in new window)

This is a personal story provided to us by a visitor to the AboveTopSecret.com booth at the Bay Area UFO Expo. Attendees who had personal experiences related to UFOs and extraterrestrials were encouraged to stop by their booth and "tell their story to the world," with the promise that we'd post every video, in its entirety, here on ATS. We (ATS) take no position as to the authenticity of these personal accounts, and provide them to you, the world, for review, examination, and consideration.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thank you ATS, and as always thank you Jim Marrs for your insight and ability to be very straightforward about reality as you see it. As for the other interviewees, I haven't heard of them but their stories were interesting nonetheless, and I'll add their contributions to my UFO and 2012 mental 'maybe' files.

Regarding the last testimony, although what Mr. Sterling said could very well happen around 2012, I think there's one way to avoid catastrophe, and that involves our collective consciousness. If we consciously decide not to buy into this 'dooms day' idea, it's dead in the water before it's even here. Consciousness creates reality on all levels from the subtle to the colossal, and if we see this upcoming window of time as a transition point to something better instead of it being the end, then we've done ourselves and all future generations a great service.

Again thanks for the information, and keep them coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
god i wish i'm not right about this whole thing.... i really do.

Edit: star and flag to the op

[edit on 14-10-2009 by guidanceofthe third kind]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That was the best, this is why ATS was orchestrated to do this.

I totally resonate with what Sterling said. Yes he is right on and so was the idea to create this opportunity for expansion of people, ordinary people to give what they have as an individual to prepare us all as a collective for the great event.

Awesome, just magnificent piece.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I noticed the 3rd video of the Galactic Wave corresponds to what a few other threads said about Disclosure at the end of this year, the human looking Nordics and even a 2 hour-already booked Special come December in 2 months. If this is indeed true, than us humans have alot to prepare for in this short span of time.

First post too, I registered to respond to this

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The last guy to speak said that when the pulsating wave comes to our planet we have to get of it because the planet's molecular structure would change a whole lot. Then why would we want to come back? Is there any guarantee that we would still be compatible with our planet since our molecular structure has not changed??

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What if we were to stay here? Then wouldnt we get the upgrade too.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sorry but that was totally underwhelming. The first guy talking about his "prediction " of meeting that actor is talking about a very run of the mill experience some call synchronocity or "future memory". My partner gets it ALL the time. The next guy takes a hallucogenic drink and we are supposed to take what he says seriously ?
I'm all for getting people to wake up and take the UFO subject seriously but people need alot more "meat" than what's in this vid if that is too happen.
I suspect it's got over 30 flags due to who put the video together rather than for the content.........

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I've tried the '___' part without the ayhuasca and I tell you, there is definitely something going on here/there. I believe every word the guys says. However, I don't know if I could believe every word the aliens say.

For example, take Blossom Goodchild for instance. She was absolutely sure without a doubt we were going to be contacted by mother ships exactly 1 year ago to this day Oct 14. Nothing.

Now, we have David Wilcox claiming the same thing almost exactly a year from last. He believes every word he speaks.

I know we are not alone here on this planet and these beings do co-exist with us. But remember, this. They are F##ing with our heads and to them this is comical. They get their kicks by doing this. Also, it helps them with their cause to be able to hide in the shadows and maintain secrecy. When they blab to regular people who have an audience, it always blows up in their faces and then everything is forgotten.

Where is Blossom now? Wait to see what happens to David when nothing comes of this. Its all part of the manipulation.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Consciousness creates reality on all levels from the subtle to the colossal, and if we see this upcoming window of time as a transition point to something better instead of it being the end, then we've done ourselves and all future generations a great service.

Are you saying that our consciousness has the power to create anything?

If so could you post some proof.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

The Ayhuasca is no regular hippie trip. Some serious stuff going on there that must be respected. No words in any language can begin to describe what is happening. Other than, you know it is not a figment of your imagination. Way too organized and complex. And not random stuff either. Every new session extrapolates off the last lesson and so on. Been there.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1dea

Consciousness creates reality on all levels from the subtle to the colossal, and if we see this upcoming window of time as a transition point to something better instead of it being the end, then we've done ourselves and all future generations a great service.

If you hear it raining outside but you can't go out. Can you prove it?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

ok, fair enough, but for the masses of people who find the UFO enigma all a bit far out anyway, that kind of personal account may stretch credibility and turn them off the subject before they have a chance to get into it.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by no1dea

If you hear it raining outside but you can't go out. Can you prove it?

Yes i can get a video camera, film it and then upload it onto ATS for you to see and hear.

Now create me a bunch of flowers to give to my wife!

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

That's the biggest problem, we're too hooked on Western philosophies and big pharma for our answers when all along it was always right under our nose. A little over a year ago I began a quest. It actually started with ATS which lead to one then the other. Each time I asked a question, something new would point to the answer. For example, I read about Ayhuasca and was very interested. But where the hell would you find it? Then a co-worker tells me he talked to god on '___'. Go figure? The rest was history.

I don't want to sound like a new age hippie when in fact, I'm just a regular guy who does regular things No yoga, bible, none of that, but once you learn or at least have a vague understanding about how our consciousness affects our reality, its like a veil being lifted.

Now I've learned so many things that it has completely turned my life around.

[edit on 15-10-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by no1dea

I have a better idea. Why don't you create some flowers to give to your wife? BTW, you know as well as I do that video is never good enough proof on ATS

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I just caught that last guy in a huge error, he said this wave of energy was coming from the center of our galaxy and would take 22 million years to reach us at the spend of light. Uhhh the galaxy is only 100,000 or so light years across so what he just said was WRONG.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbtold

Like I said in my above post. These beings are pranksters. a little half truth some of the time and a lot of bs to create more skeptics. Quite simple actually and we fall for it every time

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Its not that you would create the bunch of flowers molecule by molecule. You need to set your intent for flowers to give to your wife and they will come to you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join