It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel the real Antichrist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by useless eaters

The antichrist is not a christian invention!
I go to church every sunday morning,sunday evening and wednesday
evening.I also listen to Messianic rabbis twice a week.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Show me where in the Old Testament that there is an Anti-Christ and then tell me it's not a Christian invention.

[edit on 19-10-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by useless eaters

Yes, you overlooked the Messianic prophecies that state how the Messiah is supposed to bring the house of Israel and Judah together. How can Israel be the Anti-Christ is it's integral to God's plan? Think about that one...

The Anti-Christ is a Christian invention and no where in the Messianic prophecies does God even elude to the possibility of such a person or entity coming into being.

Hi Sirnex/
The Prophecies of the Old Testament have all been fullfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ!
The prophecies that Christ spoke of -being of the New Testament Scriptures,have been being fullfilling themselves slowly and continuously throughout the years of the Apostles to our time.
The Book of the Apocalypse is the Revelation of Saint John the Theologian(being the oldest living Apostle and the only one that died a natural death-also known to come at the end of the world,to testify of the truth and to warn the people of the Antichrist)
In his vision, he saw all that would happen at the end of the world...and so Elijah and Enoch,will also come to testify of the Antichrist,also Scripture based.
''"And in the latter times of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full,
a king of fierce countenance,
and understanding dark sentences,
shall stand up." (Daniel 8:23)

"Even him,
whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders...." (2 Thessalonians 2:9)

In the prophecies of Patriarch Jacob about each of his sons becoming the progenitors of the tribes of Israel, the fate of Dan's ancestors is depicted in such a way that can only be ascribed to the Antichrist. "Dan shall be a serpent on the way, an adder in the path..." (Genesis 49, 17)
a/In the prophecies of Ierenim: "From Dan himself...(Ierenim VIII,16)
b/In the prophecies of the Apocalypse, enumerating the remainder of all the tribes of Israel, marked by the Angel for salvation, the tribe of Dan is absolutely excluded. (Revelations VII, 4-8).
prophecies about an 'Antichrist' of the last days by Church Fathers of the Ancient Faith

All people living on this earth have a choice....we are ALL Gods Chosen, but that is entirely up to each individual and based on our free will at accepting the Word of God!
And not just 'literally' accepting the Word of the Lord,there is much more in Scripture then just belief and acceptance!
Even Satan and his demons believe in the Lord!

But , Gods Mercy is great and He gave us ''Faith, Hope and Love'' to live by....how many of us truly practise this with humility?
Pride wont do, because it was 'Pride' that began this whole mess we are in.

Some interesting information.....

BEHOLD YOUR HOUSE is left unto you desolate, said Jesus Christ to the unbelieving Jews. (Matthew 23) Christ finished His censure by adding, And you will not see Me until you say, “Blessed is He that cometh in the name of the Lord”.
THE ONLY PLAN that God has for the “enemies of the Cross and “idolaters” is that they become Christians and join the Mystical Body of Christ. St Paul wrote, God has broken down the middle wall of partition between Jews and Gentiles to make in Himself one new man, so making peace. (Ephesians 2)
More from LINK-Source

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world. 15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

Comment from

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Daniel does NOT talk about the antichrist.
It is the delusion promised that interpretates daniel as
always talking about antichrist.

23. "And at the end* of their kingdom, when the serpents' [rule comes] to an end, there shall rise a king who is cunning* and who understands dominion.
24. "And he assumed his power; yet it was not by his own power. Wonders would be destroyed and rebuilt. He would by-pass and destroy the mighty and the holy.

It is the aanointed one as son of man, God himself actually, because of their oneness,
that will destroy the mighty and the holy, because in god all is one.
The king has the kingdom, and comes forth from the princedom, the sons.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

The Prophecies of the Old Testament have all been fullfilled by the Lord Jesus Christ!

Oh really? *ALL* of the prophecies have been fulfilled? Since when? The two houses are still separated, the Messiah is supposed to bring them together, not create Christianity.

Jesus ain't squat.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
Yeshua Ha Mashiach,Jesus The Messiah! Shalom-Peace!
The ,antichrist or antimessiah, are one and the same,a person we don't
know yet,but we will soon.

posted on Oct, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
If Jesus stood for honesty, love, the weak, forgiveness, peace, sharing and healing then what would the opposite be?

This might be someone or group who deceives, who hates, doesn't forgive but applies an eye for an eye, only picks on the weak, despises peace, shares nothing to outsiders and is adept at destruction.

This could easily describe Israel but it could be plenty of other states too.

The other logical possibility (as I see it) is that the antichrist doesn't have opposing qualities but is simply the one, or group, who apposes Jesus' devine existence the most.

I really believe that if God chose a group of peoples to have a specially dedicated piece of land then it would be. No disputes, no BS, just is. I also believe these people would be the pinnacle of truth, kindness and love - not qualities I see in abundance throughout Israel.

“Global camaraderie between unlikely men and women need not be dictated by those who fear it the most”, me.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex
reply to post by helen670

Oh really? *ALL* of the prophecies have been fulfilled? Since when? The two houses are still separated, the Messiah is supposed to bring them together, not create Christianity.

Jesus ain't squat.

Hi sirnex/

Yes, the Old Testament prophecies have 'all' been fullfilled!

The Lord bequeaths to Joshua, leader of the Israelites and a disciple of Moses: “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night” (Joshua 1:8); while Apostle Paul writes to his student Timothy “And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation” (2 Timothy 3:15).
Source

Besides that, the fulfillment of the Old Testament prophecies in the Lord Jesus Christ, as we shall see, precludes any possibility of another messiah.
There could only be one True Messiah He Who has already come.
All other pretenders to this title, in the past and in the future, are impostors, frauds and “wolves in sheeps’ clothing.”
The last false-Messiah, who will come prior to the end of the world, will be the Antichrist.
In accordance with the prophecies of the ancient prophets and apostles, many people will come to believe in him, as an ingenious leader and a “Savior” of mankind.
But he will bring only grief and destruction to the world.
LINK to More then a few prophecies about the ''Old Testament'' prophecies and Prophets- fullfilled and foretold by the Prophets of the Old...

The above comment is so true to it's word.
Greed is the cause of mans downfall as it never proves worthy in the end, even if it provided a little happiness at first,it shall one day come to it's end!
The term 'Christian' comes from the word XRISTOS(Greek) which means Christ,in other words 'The Annointed!
In order to understand a little, one must also have a little faith in trusting what the Word of God tells us....we cannot interpret Scripture without a teacher, as Jesus Christ also was a teacher to His Apostles..it was not Scriptures that the Apostles relied on, but the words of the Lord that had meaning.

Did not IsaiahThe prophet call the New Covenant eternal?
“Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David” (Is. 55:3, see Acts 13:34).
Jesus Christ has already done this!
Eternal life is offered to those that follow Christs teachings through His Apostles...a renewal of Life through the Baptism(the old was Circumcision)as Christ Himself taught!
Many believe that the New Covenant would be an earthly one and not a spiritual one and this is why many did not accept the Prophecies having been fullfilled!
LINK to prophecies about the New Covenant!

If we go to school, it is because we want to learn, and if we do not have a teacher to teach us and help us learn, then how are we to begin to understand what is being taught, if there is no one to teach us?

ICXC NIKA
helen

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join